Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I actually didn't download the game from here..Is there any way around this issue ? Could I re-download and will the saves work ?
Yes your save games will work on the F95 version of the game.

nhanda

Feb 7, 2018
Yes your save games will work on the F95 version of the game.
Thanks a lot bro. I actually got the game to work after the Mod was inserted and restarted the game. Looks like the game was indeed cracked. Now last question. Is there any money mod to get for this game rather than grinding to 5k to give to get rid of Eric.

Thanks a lot for the answers and to the community as well !!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks a lot bro. I actually got the game to work after the Mod was inserted and restarted the game. Looks like the game was indeed cracked. Now last question. Is there any money mod to get for this game rather than grinding to 5k to give to get rid of Eric.

Thanks a lot for the answers and to the community as well !!
That mod I link to also is a full version of cheat mod with the homework bug fix included.

vitocaaa

Oct 28, 2017
hey a1fox3 could you explain what you mean with this: Do Kate in every hole during your one night with Alice and Kate, i thought i could only fuck kate's pussy at night with alice. right?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
hey a1fox3 could you explain what you mean with this: Do Kate in every hole during your one night with Alice and Kate, i thought i could only fuck kate's pussy at night with alice. right?
When you get farther into the game you get to fuck Kate pussy and ass and get a BJ from her.
Its part of the changing role quest.

rekaya

Apr 27, 2017
SOS.
I'm stuck...after mom signed to do BDSM in studio i can't have anything new to happen, please help !!!
here's my save.

tsteak07

Jan 5, 2018
I'm also stuck. Aunt and mom talked about working at BDSM studio and said it would take awhile and nothing has changed after weeks. i am also stuck with lisa. i only had on sex ed class with aunt and nothing else. please help

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
SOS.
I'm stuck...after mom signed to do BDSM in studio i can't have anything new to happen, please help !!!
here's my save.
Sorry but Olivia as your GF ended in v.10 all new content for v.11, v.12 and v.13 are for Lisa GF path's.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm also stuck. Aunt and mom talked about working at BDSM studio and said it would take awhile and nothing has changed after weeks. i am also stuck with lisa. i only had on sex ed class with aunt and nothing else. please help
Only way to tell where you are at is to upload your save game for this.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So what should i do to get Lisa as GF?
Thank you for your answer.
If you want to have sex with mom then yes you must go Lisa GF path plus there is a new sex-ed training for Lisa by mom at the end of v.12.

GodGoku

The OverLord
Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
I am stuck here and I don't know which walkthrough I should follow somebody help??
THIS IS MY SAVE FILE SO U CAN SEE WHERE I CAM. I THINK I STARTED AFTER 0.11

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am stuck here and I don't know which walkthrough I should follow somebody help??
THIS IS MY SAVE FILE SO U CAN SEE WHERE I CAM. I THINK I STARTED AFTER 0.11
The main problem is everyones mood is to low.
Keep going to mom on Monday and Thursday nights at 00:00.
Keep doing Lisa's new sex-ed training at 22:00 or 23:00 with mom when she lets you.
As for weed you will never finish it because cunning plan is to far gone for it to work anymore.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
and in Olivia path.
I met her after school 3 times now ???
Just read what it says now you go to her house to help with homework, I think on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 17:00.

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
and in Olivia path.
I met her after school 3 times now ???

This Story is not Ready. First meet you Olivia on School and after at Home.... No sex or another.. Sex with Mother go. This i have ready. End now? i dont know Ending or give more??? I Think the game is Great, but have many bugs... I have read, come new game. I Think BigBrother is to end :-(

Feb 4, 2018
Yep when you work on one girl you can get way past where the other girls are suppose to catch you and like you said she acted shocked.
Awesome! By the way, I think Lisa is my fave sister too.
Also, I thought mom was really cute when she asked Max who was better at fellatio her or Lisa and how happy she was when I had Max say she was the best.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote