• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

tmv

May 31, 2017
Hi,
As the focus of answering in this porum is focussed on the latest questions, I repost mine again: what is the difference in getting rid of Eric as a sex slave [Kate's mom] or his old 'friends' [Hacker]. I read something of having mom in handcuffs is available via the Hacker route. Are there more differences?
Thanks for answering

Roy

Apr 22, 2017
Hi,
As the focus of answering in this porum is focussed on the latest questions, I repost mine again: what is the difference in getting rid of Eric as a sex slave [Kate's mom] or his old 'friends' [Hacker]. I read something of having mom in handcuffs is available via the Hacker route. Are there more differences?
Thanks for answering
if you do the kate mom rute you can fuck Alice

Rete

Jun 3, 2017
What`s wrong ? My screen shows only 1/4 of whole picture in begining and don`t run forward???

Solith

Jun 25, 2017
Guys i have progressed until the point where Aunt Kira sleeps naked with mom, can i progress beyond that or do i need to wait for next version? Also i am doing threesome with Olivia and Lisa but i can't figure out how to progress Kira's lessons for Lisa. Any help would be appreciated. Also i need to mention that i fucked Kira during her photoshoot and i gor rid of Eric with the hacker route.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
i have glanced at the past 10 pages....so I apologize if this has been asked.

is this the point where you have to make a decision about eric?
can you advance with mom without blackmailing him?
I have done that....just curious if there is another route .

wildride

Jul 5, 2017
Are extra camera's useless?

With only the living room I was getting $120 per day with 1 advert each morning.
Added a pool cam and got the same, added second advert and it went up to $135..
Added bathroom cam and the income dropped to $85 with 1 advert and $120 with 2, $140 with 3.

Seems illogical to add more content and people pay less. Its like "hey I got a pic here for $10, but buy two and you only pay $5"

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
I believe its the end for now
I played on for a fair bit and I think this is correct. Thanks.

I am at the same stage, can't find any further progress (unless you go with, eric hacker/puppet route, which grants you couple of scenes in control opportunity - not related to cunning plan)
Turn out there are a couple of "related scenes" to this, for example you can join mom when showering or taking a bath, but this is also pretty much the end I think. Except the scenes with Kira (see below).

I think this is it, it is repeatable - you have to buy weed, give it to kate which triggers repeatable event
Yeah, you were right on this also, thanks. Another indefinately repeatable scene where this makes no sense, but that's how it works for now.

I think there may some scene with kira and mother once eric is gone but i don't know how to get it
I just needed to pass the time for this to happen. My game is basically broken at this point, having only repeatable deadend stuff left, so it's a bit of a chore. Be that as it may, the scenes with Kira also quickly lead to another "more is not yet implemented" dead end, unfortunately.

It's a WIP. LOTS of work left for a proper 1.0.

Reactions: Tarathelion

superbear

Jun 19, 2017
Are extra camera's useless?

With only the living room I was getting $120 per day with 1 advert each morning.
Added a pool cam and got the same, added second advert and it went up to $135..
Added bathroom cam and the income dropped to $85 with 1 advert and $120 with 2, $140 with 3.

Seems illogical to add more content and people pay less. Its like "hey I got a pic here for $10, but buy two and you only pay $5"
I believe the issue with extra cameras and reduced income was discussed earlier in the thread but in a nutshell more cameras do NOT mean more income. The income you get is dependant on the number of viewers at your location and whether or not anything is happening there. Eg. if you have a camera at the pool and there is a girl there unless your character is there that camera will not generate income. The same is true if you are at the pool and there are no girls there.

Unless you are cheating, you need to strategise camera placements early on otherwise you are wasting the investment.

konsgr

Jul 2, 2017
Can anyone share a save where you say to Kira "I want Erik out" and she points you to Kate's mom?

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
@ : sensual massage , you need to talk with Kira first , then do the training lesson on computer.
weed: check for Kate at 2 am in pool then buy it on the computer (new line in main PC page)

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
I did the path where I got rid of Eric and the one where I befriended him.
I don't know how to trigger Kate's mom. Can someone tell me how to do it ? It's related to the wallet but I don't want to make mistake since I start over a new game.
I know that I will be able to fuck Alice but just once with this path.

With the last version, which path is the most rewarding ?

Patan

May 28, 2017
I did the path where I got rid of Eric and the one where I befriended him.
I don't know how to trigger Kate's mom. Can someone tell me how to do it ? It's related to the wallet but I don't want to make mistake since I start over a new game.
I know that I will be able to fuck Alice but just once with this path.

With the last version, which path is the most rewarding ?
for kate's mom when you get the wallet don't go to hacker route, blackmail him with his id and get your aunt and sisters back from him (if he didn't make a move on your aunt i think you should wait) after that you will have option to ask your aunt about help with eric and she will tell you ask kate about it. (and to trigger that you might have to go further with kate/alice route before asking aunt)

Reactions: XMFR64

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
Can enyone tell me what is the end of cunning plan opp? I've already get to Ann with Kira at night and had Lisa as GF, but cunning plan opp is still haven't mark as ended

smuk

Jul 4, 2017
Can anyone share a save where you say to Kira "I want Erik out" and she points you to Kate's mom?

here you go. Just go to eric now and say him that u need him to leave your sisters and aunt alone. Next day u'll have that dialog with Kira

Last edited:
Reactions: konsgr
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote