Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tarathelion

Jul 3, 2017
What's it with the walkthrough in the OP being so woefully outdated? Is there an updated one hidden somewhere within those 66 pages?
You all talk about the LisaGF path and stuff, but how is one to know the specifics of what you're talking about?
I did my first game "blind", i.e. not looking up hints and stuff, and even though I finally managed to get rid of Eric, there was (and still is) an ungodly amount of grinding involved - clicking wait over and over and over again, repeading the same events. Anyway, I did chose to fight Eric for Lisa and got her into the threesome thing with Olivia, but things don't seem to progress any further. I can buy sleeping pills and Olivia will stay the night, but this results in always the same scenes and no progression. Have I reached the end of the line in this one?
I believe its the end for now

Also, I got to the point where Mom will "assist" due to Max' wrist ailment, and I triggered the scene where you can ask for a BJ and the game tells you "not in this version". Is this the end of that plotline as well?
I am at the same stage, can't find any further progress (unless you go with, eric hacker/puppet route, which grants you couple of scenes in control opportunity - not related to cunning plan)
With Alice I'm past the point where I could buy some weed for Kate, and there doesn't seem to be a recurring event for this. Even if there is, this looks to be the end as well as far as the current version is concerned.
I think this is it, it is repeatable - you have to buy weed, give it to kate which triggers repeatable event
Anything I can still do or do I have to start over?
I think there may some scene with kira and mother once eric is gone but i don't know how to get it

Viper0us

Jun 2, 2017
Are you sure? I've completed up to:

poss.sed.step.20
Lisa was touching herself at night right in front of me again. And this time I was doing the same. We were doing it in front of each other!
Attention: Further progress will depend on your choice in the ?Classmate? opportunity.

while on the Olivia route. I have been unable to progress further with the Mentor route, even though the classmate route has been completed. The way the opportunities read, you can't go further along the mentor route, because Lisa doesn't become your girlfriend, olivia does.

Last edited:

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
Eric war since the beginning, has stolen documents, didn't speak to him about it, used the hacker for search Eric enemies and has reported where he -> Eric out.

Lisa full training + sex together with Kira several times

Mom + Kira help -> the naked photoshoot of Mom + 7:00AM mom has seen GG+Lisa in a bathroom naked

Kira sleep in Mom room
Thx, but the event on your save is the same as mine, its start with t-dishes-2 and ends with t-dishes-5
No t-dishes-1 or t-dishes-6 :/

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
Can you guys give me some helps

OTL I have been stucked with Lisa Route.

Currently I have been in peace relationship with Eric.

I had done everything I can with Lisa.
Morning bathroom bj x 5
Morning peek x5
Night bathroom bj x5
Midnight scence with Kira x5
Convince her to go pantyless.

But when I talk to Kira, I dont see the option to 'have fun' when she's not around.
I was stuck at the same point. Then I got rid of Eric via the hacker route. Couple days later, Mom announce that Eric is gone. Couple days later, she announce that she will need help with the money. Couple days later, she says she will need the money earlier than expected. And then that unlocked both, the mom photoshoot and the lisa kitchen extra, for me.

Reactions: GUrebirth

GUrebirth

Jun 1, 2017
I was stuck at the same point. Then I got rid of Eric via the hacker route. Couple days later, Mom announce that Eric is gone. Couple days later, she announce that she will need help with the money. Couple days later, she says she will need the money earlier than expected. And then that unlocked both, the mom photoshoot and the lisa kitchen extra, for me.
=)))) Well, I was saving Eric cause the new update said something about having deeping relationship with Mom by using Eric via hacking. Tks, I will go on War with Eric to give it a try.

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
problem with Max to be "independent" from pocketmoney...
Max sets up cameras to have (paying) visitors, each visit (player at menu? or virtual visitor?) will increase the income... paying packets for advertising will increase it, too)... but... for every paying packet there will be a lesser income than paying for... if Max has to pay all clothes, gifts and bribes for mom, alice, photoshots and so on, the income will never have the amount to do this... is there a way to change this? not a simple line with mod.txt but ingame, like enhancing the formula for income?... or a given timeline to get double/tripple out of every payment for advertising (and in time, not after lots of weeks and Max is in the camp, meanwhile)...
thanks for every solution

uraniumki

Jun 28, 2017
Are you sure that dishwashing scene is "Hidden periodic event"? I thought it should be something that happens without Max and he can join
get lisa mood up and finish the metor quest then u can get the dish ass fuck scene

tmv

May 31, 2017
I cannot find it in this chat though I'm sure it has been asked before, but
1) what is needed to have Eric help me? I'm friends and I see Mom in the gag scene outside her room. Yet no progress further. And unfortunately the Alpha opprtunity says it's the end in this version.

2) what is the difference between getting rid of Eric via the hacker or Kate's mom?

dan9000

May 21, 2017
I cannot find it in this chat though I'm sure it has been asked before, but
1) what is needed to have Eric help me? I'm friends and I see Mom in the gag scene outside her room. Yet no progress further. And unfortunately the Alpha opprtunity says it's the end in this version.

2) what is the difference between getting rid of Eric via the hacker or Kate's mom?
I dont remember the option but you need to blackmail him to help you and leave everyone except mom, maybe with the wallet

GUrebirth

Jun 1, 2017
Well, back from my previous problem
Currently I make Lise go pantyless.
Try tons of time with :
Morning bathroom bj
Morning peek
Night bathroom bj
Midnight scence with Kira
Take the blame to get BJ
And this time I got Eric under control via Hacking.

OTL But still cant make Kira give me the option to have fun when she is not around.

Is there a bug with my savefile? Or do I have to get rid of Eric for that.
If so, can someone help me with your savefile, I want to unlock the kitchen scence so badly. Tks.

GUrebirth

Jun 1, 2017
^^ BTW, can anyone tell me the difference between the "Girlfriend route" and "Secret Girlfriend Route" of Lisa?

I'm planning to try the Secret Girlfriend Route and need some advices. Tks.

JayBeck

Jun 3, 2017
Well, back from my previous problem
Currently I make Lise go pantyless.
Try tons of time with :
Morning bathroom bj
Morning peek
Night bathroom bj
Midnight scence with Kira
Take the blame to get BJ
And this time I got Eric under control via Hacking.

OTL But still cant make Kira give me the option to have fun when she is not around.

Is there a bug with my savefile? Or do I have to get rid of Eric for that.
If so, can someone help me with your savefile, I want to unlock the kitchen scence so badly. Tks.

Repeat the events you mentioned a lot of times, repeat also the Handjob-Scene during Homework and keep Lisa in the perfect mood. After a few weeks you get the opportunity to ask Kira to practice with Lisa on your own. You can get the scene only one time and then you have to start everything again for weeks.

It is helpful to get rid of Eric but I think not neccessary.

Reactions: GUrebirth

omgj911

May 19, 2017
Stuck on the mentor spot where aunt kira tells me and Lisa to practice some more. When I go to help her with her homework i do not get the option for a handjob. Is this because at the start of the game i said i wont ask for anything in return or is this a glitch?

JayBeck

Jun 3, 2017
^^ BTW, can anyone tell me the difference between the "Girlfriend route" and "Secret Girlfriend Route" of Lisa?

I'm planning to try the Secret Girlfriend Route and need some advices. Tks.

I think there is not really a difference and people use only different phrases for the same route. If you are friend with Eric at the beginning he forbid you to educate Lisa. I think until that you are on the "secret" girlfriend route. If you are not friend with Eric or after blackmailing Eric with the foto there ist no "secret" anymore. At all you trigger the same events.

JayBeck

Jun 3, 2017
Stuck on the mentor spot where aunt kira tells me and Lisa to practice some more. When I go to help her with her homework i do not get the option for a handjob. Is this because at the start of the game i said i wont ask for anything in return or is this a glitch?
You need a high authority (let Lisa get punished a lot of times) and have to pass some lectiones with kira. Also a high persuade skill is necessary.

JayBeck

Jun 3, 2017
How do you get this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You get the scene only if you get rid of Eric via Kira/Kates Mom option but not with the hacker option. Kates Mom want a video with Max and Alice. with the hacker option you get the opportunity to blackmail Eric and have some fun with Ann.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi
Do you have a save game where he is your puppet or just before making him your puppet? i can't seem to get the event

Or maybe the choices that you have to make when you tell him you have his wallet?
I am on the Olivia path, Bargained alice away for kira to Eric. when i tell him i have his wallet which choice should i choose to get the hacker path?

thanks
Nearly same question: I know different pathes, and that I can get rid of Eric via the hacker path and Kates Mom path. But which decision leads to the different pathes? I have the wallet, what have I to do for different pathes? And on which path do I get the scene with mon (eric as puppet ?).

Tarathelion

Jul 3, 2017
Nearly same question: I know different pathes, and that I can get rid of Eric via the hacker path and Kates Mom path. But which decision leads to the different pathes? I have the wallet, what have I to do for different pathes? And on which path do I get the scene with mon (eric as puppet ?).
If you have a wallet, you have 2 options, either confront eric which leads to kate moms path or wait for final ultimatum, pay him the money which leads to hacker path. Eric the puppet is hacker route

Reactions: lazyharry
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote