Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

littlebrother

Jan 25, 2018
Somebody please tell me do we use/watch the Movie (DvD) Kira gave Max or not? I went through the sceen of receiving it but nothing after that :(

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
What’s the payoff supposed to be for Anne coming home from the lesbian BDSM shoots for Max? When I (Max) does backrubs she still jerks him off, and when Max enters her room anytime midnight-3:00am she blows him without her panties on. I think she was doing that before she started the other videos.

Maybe I’m not being patient or just misunderstand something?

Xander6925

Jan 24, 2018
whenever i try to get alice to sit down with me and ann it wont work do i have to be caught a 3rd time by ann then do hers or can i do anns before alice

Xander6925

Jan 24, 2018
i can not get mom to sit down with me and alice just keeps repeating the same scenes ann just tells alice to be quiet but she never sits down

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
What’s the payoff supposed to be for Anne coming home from the lesbian BDSM shoots for Max? When I (Max) does backrubs she still jerks him off, and when Max enters her room anytime midnight-3:00am she blows him without her panties on. I think she was doing that before she started the other videos.
It will change once Ann start her new Job job Monday/Thursday. Max will be able to buy lotion from onlinestore and help massage Ann after work :) This all happens through the Lisa sex-ed story. Ann must tell everyone she has a new job.

paulangel

Jan 26, 2018
@DarkSilver I wanted to say your game is amazing. congrats to you and your team. I am stuck in d game. Aunt just told me that she is going to make mom act in BDSM movie. Max started sleeping with mom. Kira will suck max in Lounge. Alice is sleeping in panty. can you help me move to the next stage

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

She works Monday and Thursday night and when she comes home at 00:00 you get a new type of massage once you buy the oil, she will lock you out for several days the first time of the new massage and she will lock you out again for a shorter amount of time until you get it almost every time there after.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
She works Monday and Thursday night and when she comes home at 00:00 you get a new type of massage once you buy the oil, she will lock you out for several days the first time of the new massage and she will lock you out again for a shorter amount of time until you get it almost every time there after.
I must not be doing it on those nights or something. She’s definitely leaving the house during the daytime, and she lost her job with Eric, so I’d just assumed...

K, thanks!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I must not be doing it on those nights or something. She’s definitely leaving the house during the daytime, and she lost her job with Eric, so I’d just assumed...

K, thanks!
If she is leaving during the day then your game is fucked up, she only leaves after supper on Mondays and Thursday nights only and to go shopping Saturday at 10 am with Alice and Lisa. Thats it so if she is leaving at any other time than that you are playing a broken game.

Reactions: tylerdurden123

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Guys I am stuck in the Mentor part. I invite aunt Kira always same thing happening what should I do?
That depends are where you are at in other quests.

So I am not going to ask a list of questions and just ask for you to upload this game save file and I will take a look.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote