Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

samis

May 24, 2017
i'm super tilted like fire itself. this RNG . why Ann does not sit down she just bsh us about look out for LISA . i toke alice to eve .alice catch's me and mom and sit . i'm not doing any anal with lisa .all 3 of them mod is awesome.
should i try the spanking part first the one that mom catch us?

Jan 19, 2018

I'm stuck here for 2 days I do not know what else to do I can help someone please me

he talked to her with alice and alice talked to her with the year and is no longer doing the lesson with kira and everything else

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I triggered the
Mom saw max and alice 1st warning
Mom saw max and alice 2nd warning
Mom saw max and alice 3rd warning
Alice Saw mom and I and sit to talk warning
Mom saw max and alice 3rd warning
Mom saw max and alice 2nd warning

What if Alice Saw Max and Ann And sit out to talk warning came first before the Mom saw Max and Alice and sit out to talkinh warning came first? What would happen?
Once they sit down you no longer will see them again, they must sit down to advance the quest.
Now just do Alice in the tv lounge as many times as you can and mom will sit down then get caught by mom getting spanked by Alice and you will be able to finish Lisa's new sex-ed training with mom and mom will have convo with Max about the new job after one of the sessions and a few days later at breakfast Kira will start and mom will finish saying she has a new job.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How to complete "opportunities changing roles"??? i stuck with that, i cant complete, can someone tell me how to fix that, thank you
Fuck Kate in every hole and do all options with Alice and Kate, and do Lisa's ass a few time and talk to Alice in the lounge so she will spank you and that should end it for you.

Reactions: samis

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i'm super tilted like fire itself. this RNG . why Ann does not sit down she just bsh us about look out for LISA . i toke alice to eve .alice catch's me and mom and sit . i'm not doing any anal with lisa .all 3 of them mod is awesome.
should i try the spanking part first the one that mom catch us?
Maybe so go ahead and do anal and talk to Alice in the lounge a few times then stop all sex option with Lisa, make sure you watch movie with mom (it does not take time) then go to Alice and help without Lisa then talk to Alice in the lounge and do this for a week or so and see what happens.

Reactions: samis

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

I'm stuck here for 2 days I do not know what else to do I can help someone please me

he talked to her with alice and alice talked to her with the year and is no longer doing the lesson with kira and everything else

You have one open quest from the beginning of the game so buy it and give it to mom, if you have the cheat mod that will allow you to get the item fast then do so and give it to mom before you do yoga today. BigBrother 2018-01-30 06-52-20-20.jpg

Now you need to tell mom to stop spanking in front of your sisters, this is a trigger point and I have no idea how you bypassed it. BigBrother 2018-01-30 06-52-53-77.jpg do this the same day before yoga then do yoga and go to Lisa and 2 new convo's will pop up. BigBrother 2018-01-30 06-53-50-62.jpg

Jan 19, 2018
You have one open quest from the beginning of the game so buy it and give it to mom, if you have the cheat mod that will allow you to get the item fast then do so and give it to mom before you do yoga today. View attachment 62932

Now you need to tell mom to stop spanking in front of your sisters, this is a trigger point and I have no idea how you bypassed it. View attachment 62934 do this the same day before yoga then do yoga and go to Lisa and 2 new convo's will pop up. View attachment 62935
but to have sex with all or stop me from talking to them?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well I made the first picture I vb with ana
now take picture 3 to talk with this picture

and if I still have sex with the girls until I talk with lyrics
You can always have sex with them but I still don't understand what you are asking.

samis

May 24, 2017
Maybe so go ahead and do anal and talk to Alice in the lounge a few times then stop all sex option with Lisa, make sure you watch movie with mom (it does not take time) then go to Alice and help without Lisa then talk to Alice in the lounge and do this for a week or so and see what happens.
thx for your reply i will try it.

Jan 19, 2018
You have one open quest from the beginning of the game so buy it and give it to mom, if you have the cheat mod that will allow you to get the item fast then do so and give it to mom before you do yoga today. View attachment 62932

Now you need to tell mom to stop spanking in front of your sisters, this is a trigger point and I have no idea how you bypassed it. View attachment 62934 do this the same day before yoga then do yoga and go to Lisa and 2 new convo's will pop up. View attachment 62935

I bought those products I had a date discussed

but I can not talk about anything yet

I did that but it did not come to us convo's that I mean

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How to fuck Lisa? So far I can fuck Alice and Kate, sometimes lick Lisa's pussy while Olivia is around.
You don't you are on the Olivia GF path and all content stopped at v.10

For anal sex with Lisa you must go Lisa GF route.

Jan 19, 2018
do this the same day before yoga then do yoga and go to Lisa and 2 new convo's will pop up.

I do this in either you live and I did nothing as you said
there's nothing to talk about with lisa
please help me here

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Big Brother its officially over Dark Silver Announced on Patreon maybe will upgrade it in some or distant future. He starting new project called Glamour more info visit his site on Patreon. But he said he will publish Big Brother v0.13 and i think he said will be free.
He will stay on Patreon although many others abandoned Patreon some stayed, i guess more profitable, after all everything its all about profit and personal interest unfortunately. If anyone finds out when or what website will be published v0.13 pls let me know. Till the next time Greetings Fellas!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
do this the same day before yoga then do yoga and go to Lisa and 2 new convo's will pop up.

I do this in either you live and I did nothing as you said
there's nothing to talk about with lisa
please help me here
Upload your save game and I will look at it again.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote