Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CrazyCross4

Jan 21, 2018
Guys can someone help me?
I have been stuck at lisa's mentor oppurtunity where kira comes to the room and max fucks them both anal but it wont progress anymore. i can call kira again but its the same scene. what should i do?
here is the save if it helps:

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
I have been stuck at lisa's mentor oppurtunity where kira comes to the room and max fucks them both anal but it wont progress anymore. i can call kira again but its the same scene. what should i do?
You can't do anything more and inviting Kira beyond this point is just for kicks.
After a while tho a new traktree otions apears on Kira where you can ask about the lessons.
Thats where she tells you it's now ok for you to practice solo with Lisa. This is the anal kitchen sex.
Later you learn about handcuffs and you need to invite kira again for a sepcial lesson. GL :)

Reactions: CrazyCross4

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay I maxed Lisa's mood and performed kitchen sex...Now what do you think about end of opportunities are like it's older version of the game?
I have no idea of where you are at so I can't say.
Upload this game save file and I will take a look at it.

Reactions: CrazyCross4

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Okay, mood, mood and even more mood is what Lisa needs to advance mentor quest.

Everything from this point on you must keep Lisa and Alice's mood as high as it will go or you will not get the advanced sex options.
Before you get then next sex options with Lisa get her mood up then wait till you get new convo with her not to wear panties around the house then talk to Kira for "something more" and you will get the kitchen sink sex.

Mood, mood and even more mood. BigBrother 2018-01-24 07-47-55-96.jpg

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
to do that you digged me

a1fox3
Let's see if I understand a1fox3
delete, folder where I have game that I put a folder, new save, I return to put my saved, automatic? I do not want to mess it up: D
1. copy your save game folder from v.11 game and place on your desktop for safe keeping.
2. delete your v.12 game in full.
3. unpack new set of v.12 game.
4. put a copy of your save game folder from v.11 into v.12 new game.
5. start up your game and see what happens.
or with 12 I can do the same

Jan 20, 2018
here i can offer alice a present (chocolate). i can ask here if she takes takes here panties off (or shows). but she refuses. is here any progress to find or is this all?

ha... after 20 days.... some progress... new scene when she comes back from party :D

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
here i can offer alice a present (chocolate). i can ask here if she takes takes here panties off (or shows). but she refuses. is here any progress to find or is this all?

ha... after 20 days.... some progress... new scene when she comes back from party :D
DO IT!! If you are on the Lisa GF route or have yet to decide
Then be by the pool at 3 am when they get back from the club.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

Don't ask for anything and do it for free then wait till 3 am.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
to do that you digged me

a1fox3
Let's see if I understand a1fox3
delete, folder where I have game that I put a folder, new save, I return to put my saved, automatic? I do not want to mess it up: D
1. copy your save game folder from v.11 game and place on your desktop for safe keeping.
2. delete your v.12 game in full.
3. unpack new set of v.12 game.
4. put a copy of your save game folder from v.11 into v.12 new game.
5. start up your game and see what happens.
or with 12 I can do the same
How much more plain do I have to be.

Yes v.12.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is there any route when she comes back from party? something like... ass 5 times for a fuck in the shower and she agrees? or is every answer right because it stays always the same?
No, you only have a chance for a BJ.

But remember if you do this you miss out on mom shower HJ and Lisa's BJ so if you want a chance for a 3 am BJ then go for it but I take the other 2 myself.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017

But remember if you do this you miss out on mom shower HJ and Lisa's BJ so if you want a chance for a 3 am BJ then go for it but I take the other 2 myself.
Further to Foxes reply -
I personally think there is more to come in future updates given one of the options...and in one of the mods you can go there.
Currently there are 3 percentage walls to get through but I found as long as I kept authority and mood high then it seemed chances were better than other percentages.
IMO there is no harm building them all up to max ready for more and as it's a once a week affair it makes a nice change and I've not seen it cause a detriment to my progress.

Jan 20, 2018

i know the other two :) iam just searching for some step forward. still hanging on blog, new job, weed and cunning and nothing happens.... this was the first new scene since.. 40 game-days :|

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
First you need to get Alice and Lisa mood at maxed then do Alice's blog until you have the tease option 3 times then green writing will come up and tell you to go to her room.

I really don't know how you got so far in the game without doing Alice's blog for it has a bunch of triggers in it for other quest to move forward. (Maybe the triggers are only for blog.)

How did you finish changing roles without Alice's blog?

Did you use some kind of program on your save game to unlock changing roles?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote