Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys (particularly Fox :)), looking for a little help please?
According to the top of the Opportunities page I have 20/22, but apart from 'Schoolmate' they all show "You've reached the end of this opportunity"?
Schoolmate says I have to do more in Mentor, but Mentor is completed (for this version) so does that mean that Schoolmate is waiting for the new update? If so it is a strange way to do it, shouldn't it be "You've reached" like the others?
View attachment 60997 View attachment 60998

Any help greatly appreciated TIA :)

Also can someone please advise what the coding is to put images etc in a spoiler?
Disregard I finally found the spoiler info in the FAQ :)
Schoolmate ends once you chose a GF route and that is how DS ended schoolmate.

You are missing control and sacrifice and both are not needed and are part of Eric's junk.

Reactions: Wookie

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
my problem this if I have to talk with Lisa I get this photo
that's why I need to pass my saved, another new game, when I take out my saved, automatic, I put it in a new folder, save I can not continue, but I get game, new
but it will not let me continue, history

e provado, put everything save another game, new and what of the autoguardado keeps coming to me nobody knows how to solve this

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
is there a updated Walkthrough for 0.12?
No but I did a mini walkthrough for just v.12 content here: "15. How to unlock v.12 new content."
Make sure you check under the spoiler tag for the rest of the info.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
my problem this if I have to talk with Lisa I get this photo
that's why I need to pass my saved, another new game, when I take out my saved, automatic, I put it in a new folder, save I can not continue, but I get game, new
but it will not let me continue, history

e provado, put everything save another game, new and what of the autoguardado keeps coming to me nobody knows how to solve this
Remove the new save game folder and put your complete save game folder in and see what happens.
If you can not continue then your save games are all screwed up to and you need to just start over.

Dentynhometal

Oct 22, 2017
I started a new game to make the routes GF olivia and eric pet
but do not know what the benefits and not kill the eric, and if this will be good later in the game

Giosonume

Jul 11, 2017
I have version 0.12 but end of opportunities are the same with version 0.11 I even started from the beginning and it's still the same..can someone help please?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I started a new game to make the routes GF olivia and eric pet
but do not know what the benefits and not kill the eric, and if this will be good later in the game
Not really because you can not get mom until Max is gone and most of the new content since v8 needs Eric gone.
Also the Olivia GF route ends at v7.3 and no new content for her at all and you do not get any of the new content from v.11 or v.12 at all.

1. Eric blocks all content with mom.
2. Olivia is blocked for all new content in v.11 and v.12

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have version 0.12 but end of opportunities are the same with version 0.11 I even started from the beginning and it's still the same..can someone help please?
What GF path did you take?

Giosonume

Jul 11, 2017
What GF path did you take?
I took Lisa GF path but after Max started to go to coffee dates with Lisa, Olivia started to join them so at the end Olivia became Max's GF...Weirdly I didn't get option to fuck Lisa in Kitchen even though I told Kira that I was against her 'don't fuck without me' rule but Mentor opportunity advanced anyway after Lisa started to try to get Max to flirt with Vicky

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
a1fox3
Let's see if I understand a1fox3
delete, folder where I have game that I put a folder, new save, I return to put my saved, automatic? I do not want to mess it up: D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I took Lisa GF path but after Max started to go to coffee dates with Lisa, Olivia started to join them so at the end Olivia became Max's GF...Weirdly I didn't get option to fuck Lisa in Kitchen even though I told Kira that I was against her 'don't fuck without me' rule but Mentor opportunity advanced anyway after Lisa started to try to get Max to flirt with Vicky
Lisa's mood and Max authority over her must be maxed out or no kitchen sex.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
a1fox3
Let's see if I understand a1fox3
delete, folder where I have game that I put a folder, new save, I return to put my saved, automatic? I do not want to mess it up: D
1. copy your save game folder from v.11 game and place on your desktop for safe keeping.
2. delete your v.12 game in full.
3. unpack new set of v.12 game.
4. put a copy of your save game folder from v.11 into v.12 new game.
5. start up your game and see what happens.

Dentynhometal

Oct 22, 2017
Not really because you can not get mom until Max is gone and most of the new content since v8 needs Eric gone.
Also the Olivia GF route ends at v7.3 and no new content for her at all and you do not get any of the new content from v.11 or v.12 at all.

1. Eric blocks all content with mom.
2. Olivia is blocked for all new content in v.11 and v.12
I finish v0.12 in lisa gf
amd I can kill eric with kate mom after pet rote ?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote