• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
For some reason I'm not able to trigger any of the v.11 content

I've punished Alice many times in private but only get Finish/Grope her option at the end. I've also spanked her in front of Kate many times but never get any other options with Kate. Also don't get the option to take Alice to see Eve. In spider quest I can now have sex with Alice anytime, also blog sex and either Alice BJ or Kate sex when going to her room.

I've done the Olivia GF path

There don't appear to be any other options to do anything different at this point, mood and authority if high with everyone.

Cunning plan, Blog and Arachnophobia don't show complete but there's nowhere to go with them.
You don't get any v.11 stuff by going the Olivia GF path. v.12 will update Olivia but we have no idea of what will be updated.

For the new content you must be doing 1 of the Lisa GF paths.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
I can only ask Kira about kissing lessons when she arrived. No option to hangout. Thought it was due to a mod, but after trying without the problem still exists.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Bro, I found out the point which i can progress with that spider quest. I tried repeat the old options so many times but didn't work at all. Then after i gave her the black dress for "blog" quest and get the "cunning plan" quest, that option finally showed up. Maybe dev fixed that quest's requirement in current ver. Great thanks, btw.
You might have cought a bug of sort (Pun intended) or maby using a mod for spider messed with your game. I have been in bed with Alice long before getting "cunning plan" or bying the 3 parts of clothing for Alice most times i played. But happy you can move forward now.. many fun days ahead looking for more bugs :)

boloss123

Aug 11, 2017
Hey guys,
When and how do you manage to get caught by Mum fucking Alice in the new version ? I am stuck there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can only ask Kira about kissing lessons when she arrived. No option to hangout. Thought it was due to a mod, but after trying without the problem still exists.
You need to do the 2 photo shoots with her first then you can hang out for a while and get a BJ if you want.

Talk to her at the pool when she is alone there during the day.

SheldonCooper77

Oct 5, 2017
Stuck In ver 11, new job, I am where I need to be at moms room at 3 am for BJ with aunt watching. At 3 am thursday I see auntie and mom in room but all I can do is peep and just see mom, I cannot enter...Idesa?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Stuck In ver 11, new job, I am where I need to be at moms room at 3 am for BJ with aunt watching. At 3 am thursday I see auntie and mom in room but all I can do is peep and just see mom, I cannot enter...Idesa?
Its Thursday night Friday morning at 3 am.

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I am sorry to say but this game is so screwed up it can not be saved.

When you cheat as much as you have you break the game because well over 100 triggers did not go off.

If you have to cheat then only cheat money to buy the clothes for Max's sisters and never cheat skills until you get them to 100, doing this will allow the triggers to go off and then use cheats to boost them up higher.

You need to use the game to get there mood to maxed and then once its there then you can use cheats to keep it up.
Same with Max's authority over his sisters, you must get them spanked until it is maxed and then you can keep it up by cheats but its more fun to get them spanked instead.

Well i started with save game and the dude who uploaded the save file made skills over 100, actually most are 1000.
Is that why every time i ask aunt Kira practicing kissing in Wednesday 3am can't make progress? I've been told eventually i can kissing Lisa but no progress, been trying with Kira more then 8 times i think to trigger that but nothing. I've been told to do that at 3am with Kira 5-8 times but i think i did it more then 8 not sure though or random chance or missing something?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
I've been used the mode for spanking or punishing, privately mostly, once or twice for money, no problem so far, but my stats are over 100 will that cause problems, or is there options to lower them pls anyone knows something about this?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've been used the mode for spanking or punishing, privately mostly, once or twice for money, no problem so far, but my stats are over 100 will that cause problems, or is there options to lower them pls anyone knows something about this?
Did you read my post, that save game is broken and there is no way to fix it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
yup thats when I go I have tried every night of the week but only night at 3am Aunt shows as present in moms room is thursday night/friday morning at 3am..but I cannot enter the room
Did you peep at them?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes but playing without gives me the same problem
Then download a new copy of the game and give that a try.
No mods no nothing and it should work.

Also want to add this is the vanilla game support and if you have a problem with your game using mods then get support in the mod thread please.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys, the only version of this title that I played was when it was not yet possible to send away Eric.
So i stop to play it. Than after some version we now know that we can kick the ass of eric and get ride of it.
I already ask of Eric, and someone tell me the mini guide on this thread. I ready it, but i am always confuse and the fear of that damn Eric is always there. The last version i play was the 0.8.0.005. So now i download the 0.11 and restart the game again. Hoping that finaly i can get ride of Eric.
Now i just wanna to understand something.
The opportunities in the game.
1) Can i miss some opportunities?
2) If not... can i start them when I want? I read in the game that some are timed, so now i also fear to lose some opportunities.
3) This is the most important thing, can someone tell me what opportunities to do before get ride of eric?
I just do not wanna that asshole touch any girls in the game. I really hope that the game give me the opportunites of get ride of Eric before he touch the mother. But I do not think it's possible. If someone know the right way to help me, please... tell me how!

Anyway i really do not like to use cheat in the game, but... the fear of eric is to high. So i use the normal cheat mod, not the advanced one. I just wanna add something like 3000 or so money, but the only money cheat i see is 10000 or the 1000 pocket money that after disappears. So before do any stupid, i just reload and add the 10000 hoping to not ruin the game to much.
I also add the luck and the stealth. Because i do not understand how to raised it. And because if i read it well i need to raised it before eric come to home. So again that damn fear is behind the door.

So now if someone can help me with eric. I just wanna know the best way to get ride of him with the best outcome. Without lose anything. And ofc without him touch anywoman included Anna (The mother) if is possible.
Anticipate thankses.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Hi guys, the only version of this title that I played was when it was not yet possible to send away Eric.
So i stop to play it. Than after some version we now know that we can kick the ass of eric and get ride of it.
I already ask of Eric, and someone tell me the mini guide on this thread. I ready it, but i am always confuse and the fear of that damn Eric is always there. The last version i play was the 0.8.0.005. So now i download the 0.11 and restart the game again. Hoping that finaly i can get ride of Eric.
2) If not... can i start them when I want? I read in the game that some are timed, so now i also fear to lose some opportunities.
3) This is the most important thing, can someone tell me what opportunities to do before get ride of eric?
I just do not wanna that asshole touch any girls in the game. I really hope that the game give me the opportunites of get ride of Eric before he touch the mother. But I do not think it's possible. If someone know the right way to help me, please... tell me how!

Anyway i really do not like to use cheat in the game, but... the fear of eric is to high. So i use the normal cheat mod, not the advanced one. I just wanna add something like 3000 or so money, but the only money cheat i see is 10000 or the 1000 pocket money that after disappears. So before do any stupid, i just reload and add the 10000 hoping to not ruin the game to much.
I also add the luck and the stealth. Because i do not understand how to raised it. And because if i read it well i need to raised it before eric come to home. So again that damn fear is behind the door.

So now if someone can help me with eric. I just wanna know the best way to get ride of him with the best outcome. Without lose anything. And ofc without him touch anywoman included Anna (The mother) if is possible.
Anticipate thankses.
1: you can miss some, for example, if u cant give alice candy before she go to the first party u cant progress the quest party girl.
3: before go war, try to get all quests except new job, hot coffe. Therefore u can explore as much as possible. Cunning plan is optional, u can get it whenever u want.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
And

Anticipate thankses.
the best way to get rid of him, i think u should go peace with him first, then go war and start wallet, this quest will get rid of him righteously

Reactions: Bahamut Zero
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote