Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What have I to do, to continue Alice's Blog Story and cunning plan?
You must get the "Tease" 2 times in a roll then you get the options to go talk to her in green writing.

Cunning plan have no idea of where you are at in it so more info is needed.
Did you get rid of Eric before you started sensual massage on Alice?

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Hello, can someone help me? I'm doing the quest of Alice with spider and got "warm" relationship with her, but i can't trigger the scene has the line "Okay, but I want something first" . I used cheats to get the spider. I reached the 2nd photoshot with aunt and explored all dialogues (10$/show breast/topless) of the hiding sniper in Alice's room.
I wrote a complete post about the quest line for spiders but the answer your looking for is at the start. To get the new text line option "Ok, but i want something first.." you need to persuade her successfully at least twice. Start on the 10$ and then the next in line. If you still don't get it it's about her mood. I suggest get her to Awesome.. :)

Last edited:

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
For Ann to sit down when Max goes down on Alice, you have to first get caught by Ann(Mom) when Alice punishes Max and Lisa. To get punished by Alice you have to fuck Lisa, for example when she is in a great mood and is doing dishes after dinner. Afterwards, when Alice watches TV Max and Lisa will get punished by her. After Ann catches you with Alice and Alice catches Max with Ann, Ann should catch Max and Lisa getting punished. Afterwards, when Ann catches Max and Alice next time, she will sit down and speak about not involving Lisa in perverted things.

Ann catches Max and Alice ---> Alice catches Max and Ann ---> Ann catches Alice punishing Max and Lisa ---> Ann catches Max and Alice
Thanks. I finally managed to get all the scenes except for the one with Alice catching Max and Ann. Tried to use a mod to raise the girls' mood but didn't change anything.

bubbaboy

Dec 10, 2017
I am completely stuck... I've gotten Ann to give be a HJ several times, and I've gotten to the point in the "mentor" quest where it says that further progress will depend on the "classmate" opportunity. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I can upload my save file if that will help.

Olivier xyz

Dec 10, 2017
I am stuck before the movie with Mom and Lisa.
I have bee waiting months but neither Kira nor Mom are speakng about doing this new movie anymore. Please help

Olivier xyz

Dec 10, 2017
Besides How do we manage to get Kate being spanked instead of Alice. Everytime I enter the room to punish Alice, Kate offers either to fuck Alice or to spank her. Thanks

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
I wrote a complete post about the quest line for spiders but the answer your looking for is at the start. To get the new text line option "Okay, but i want something for this.." you need to persuade her successfully at least twice. Start on the 10$ and then the next in line. If you still don't get it it's about her mood. I suggest get her to Awesome.. :)
Inthink its about uer mood since i have explored all lines with her many times

lucky10013

Dec 10, 2017
hey can anyone provide me with a rundown of Ann's events and scenes. Ive finished the movie with Alice and I am getting handjobs from Alice. I can also have anal with Lisa. What should I do next?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
a question or two? i still v0.10 before start 0.11 though

1.Schoolmate quest - Says you need some progress in mentor but mentor quest over for this version? Means this is ove also?

2.Will be fifth movie in v0.10

3.Arachnofobia not over yet /max can fuck Alice cowgirl doggy but because of the pill effect comes prematurely

a) To finish this do i need to reach to go to doctor first, cause not been to doctor yet not able to come fast once or twice if this continue Ann says will take you to doctor soon i hope only opened quest sex-ed or

b) Need to wait or do something until available option (i've read above) to tell Lisa to spy over Max and Alice?

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Read my post for futher info on the Spider quest. It could save you a lot of time and frustration :)
Did u manage to get lisa sleeps only with panty? I read the dialogues of ver 11. Alice mentions why lisa sleep with panty only and ask for help with spider at the beginning of the scene.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Spider Quest and my findings so far.. To help anyone stuck or just curious :)

So how many Spiders do you actually need to complete the full Arachnophobia opportunity?

Lets split the chain quest line in 2. There will be a long break in the chain between the first part and second.

Part 1.
You will get the option to persuade Alice for 10$, Show tits or take top off. Once you do this 2-3 times a new talk tree option apears. "I want something for this.." ALWAYS choose the that one. This will lead to Alice allowing you into her bed.. (eventually). She will send you back the first times but keep pushing and then she breaks down and say ok.. Sleep in my room but nothing else. From here just pick first option in talktree. Touch her boobs, take off brah, and finally touch pussy. Once you get there she will turn around and look happy. Instead of sending you out she offer you a HJ and that pretty much completes part 1. Number of spiders vary on the first steps but its between 12-15 and then you can just relax untill step 2 starts way futher down the line in the story. Sure its optional to keep putting spiders in but till part 2 starts you get nothing but a HJ and waist a shit load of time to get it.

Part 2.
Before you even need to try go beyond the HJ step you must complete all 4 movies with Ann, Kira and Alice. Then go talk to Alice in the lounge about the final movie. She will be thrilled about it and even mention she almost came when you went down on mom infront of her. Back to spiders and now you will get a diffrent response. Just as you think she will offer a HJ she says, "I want moore".. Before you know it she is riding you wildly in full cowgirl style. Another spider and she will asks you to doggy style fuck her. Another spider and and now you can start with cowgirl and turn around to doggy mid ways. This is where you want to talk to Lisa. IMPORTANT you don't miss that step as it triggers a lot for things to come. Talk to Lisa and ask her to Peep on you and Alice. Back to spiders and 1-2 spiders later she will pop up and catsh you fucking Alice. You can use spiders for aditional content in V11 where Alice asks you to give Oral but at this point you are done with anything that is required for other quests. DS never capped the opportunity so it will never read as done but Lisa catshing you is the final trigger to keep a note of.

So if done correctly and only counting the succsesfull atempts including Part 1 & 2 you are looking at 20-25 Spiders. Good Luck all and happy spider catshing :) P.S. Do buy the Spider bate. It appears in the online shop after you are allowed in her bed the first time. it's a true time saver and it's 100% catsh a spider every time :)
And one more question, is the spider got from cheat count?

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
I realized something : in my game, when Max's watching TV with Mom, she never makes him cum with a BJ. He either cums while watching the movie or not at all. Is that normal ? Might be the reason why I can't get the "Alice catching Mom and Max" scene...

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
Did u manage to get lisa sleeps only with panty? I read the dialogues of ver 11. Alice mentions why lisa sleep with panty only and ask for help with spider at the beginning of the scene.
You get Lisa to sleep only in panties as part of the Lisa GF path. What happens when you do the spider quest first time after that is Alice seeing the two of you sleeping naked. I doesent effect the actual Spider quest tho. She only asks you to follow her to her room and kill another spider.

And one more question, is the spider got from cheat count
No cheat, mod or any other code chaging tool.
You can apply a weekly rule if you want. Catsh a spider every Friday 10-11 am and put it in Alice room every Sunday-Monday at 00:00. Nothing else will interfear with the spider trigger at that time so it works most of the times. (80% Luck factor)

Reactions: shinokain

Dangerman52

Dec 8, 2017
I've seem to run into the homework bug I cant for the life of me fix it. I looked at the other responses and downloaded the necessary mod in order to fix it but the option doesn't show up. I even messed with it in notepad+ in order to get it to show up but clicking on it didn't fix it. If anybody can give me another suggestion or fix my save you will have my thanks.

Oz456

Sep 18, 2017
For some reason I'm not able to trigger any of the v.11 content

I've punished Alice many times in private but only get Finish/Grope her option at the end. I've also spanked her in front of Kate many times but never get any other options with Kate. Also don't get the option to take Alice to see Eve. In spider quest I can now have sex with Alice anytime, also blog sex and either Alice BJ or Kate sex when going to her room.

I've done the Olivia GF path

There don't appear to be any other options to do anything different at this point, mood and authority if high with everyone.

Cunning plan, Blog and Arachnophobia don't show complete but there's nowhere to go with them.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
You get Lisa to sleep only in panties as part of the Lisa GF path. What happens when you do the spider quest first time after that is Alice seeing the two of you sleeping naked. I doesent effect the actual Spider quest tho. She only asks you to follow her to her room and kill another spider.

No cheat, mod or any other code chaging tool.
You can apply a weekly rule if you want. Catsh a spider every Friday 10-11 am and put it in Alice room every Sunday-Monday at 00:00. Nothing else will interfear with the spider trigger at that time so it works most of the times. (80% Luck factor)
Bro, I found out the point which i can progress with that spider quest. I tried repeat the old options so many times but didn't work at all. Then after i gave her the black dress for "blog" quest and get the "cunning plan" quest, that option finally showed up. Maybe dev fixed that quest's requirement in current ver. Great thanks, btw.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've seem to run into the homework bug I cant for the life of me fix it. I looked at the other responses and downloaded the necessary mod in order to fix it but the option doesn't show up. I even messed with it in notepad+ in order to get it to show up but clicking on it didn't fix it. If anybody can give me another suggestion or fix my save you will have my thanks.
I am sorry to say but this game is so screwed up it can not be saved.

When you cheat as much as you have you break the game because well over 100 triggers did not go off.

If you have to cheat then only cheat money to buy the clothes for Max's sisters and never cheat skills until you get them to 100, doing this will allow the triggers to go off and then use cheats to boost them up higher.

You need to use the game to get there mood to maxed and then once its there then you can use cheats to keep it up.
Same with Max's authority over his sisters, you must get them spanked until it is maxed and then you can keep it up by cheats but its more fun to get them spanked instead.

Reactions: xslayermkdx
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote