Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

pallekewling

Formerly 'nuskin1985'
Aug 23, 2016
For Alice, SPIDERS, spiders and even more spiders are your friend.
For Ann/mom you just show up and try to sleep with her when it is unlocked for it.
And how do I try to sleep with her? As I said, under no hours of the day can I ask her for it and during night I can only peek and not go into her room. Can you give me an extremely specific instruction on how to sleep in her bed? (Mom, that is)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
And how do I try to sleep with her? As I said, under no hours of the day can I ask her for it and during night I can only peek and not go into her room. Can you give me an extremely specific instruction on how to sleep in her bed? (Mom, that is)
Have you done the last movie yet?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There is no walkthrough for v9.6. It's only up to 0.8
Since your are so incompetent to read its says right at the top "The new version of the walkthrough" and right under that there is this and if you would have click on it and look through it you would see v9 content in there.

So please go read it and learn from it.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Since your are so incompetent to read its says right at the top "The new version of the walkthrough" and right under that there is this and if you would have click on it and look through it you would see v9 content in there.

So please go read it and learn from it.
Don't be a condescending asswipe, especially when your post didn't make any sense.

and I was clearly referring to this on the first page: where nothing about 0.9 is stated.

Go fix your own grammar skills first, dipshit.

and there is a base version of v10.0 of the game, which you yourself are incapable of reading. So it's ironic you're telling me about my so called lack of "comprehension skills" when you failed at that aspect as well.

Had I seen how big of an asshole you must be , I wouldn't have bothered to quote you. Geez, fucking kids, never know how condescending they can be over a simple post.

Learn how to be polite to people, or if you believe they made a mistake, be nice about it to correct them, which would show some actual humility, which you clearly now seem to lack.

Last edited:
Reactions: MagnusCallus

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Is it possible for you to save it straight after that and post it back to me.
It just wont occur for me.
i get no conversation with Kira.
Set up Lisa to get spanked for private spanking and right after breakfast when you set it up see aunt Kira at the pool.

JoeBlogs

Nov 18, 2017
Set up Lisa to get spanked for private spanking and right after breakfast when you set it up see aunt Kira at the pool.
tried what you suggested (used mod to get lisa spanked), and still no go with Kira in pool.
I know i'm asking a lot, but if you could perhaps save the game straight after breakfast before talking to kira, and perhaps right after talking to kira I would appreciate it. that way I can see if either will work for me.

At the moment i am redownloading the gae from mega, just in case i somehow corrupted my version.

thanks in advance.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
tried what you suggested (used mod to get lisa spanked), and still no go with Kira in pool.
I know i'm asking a lot, but if you could perhaps save the game straight after breakfast before talking to kira, and perhaps right after talking to kira I would appreciate it. that way I can see if either will work for me.

At the moment i am redownloading the gae from mega, just in case i somehow corrupted my version.

thanks in advance.
I save it at aunt Kira right after breakfast with the convo icon there.
I had to rename it to 5, yours was 12.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I am following this guide:

Unless I am misunderstanding, shouldn't there be a bj scene at 03:00 the Saturday the aunt arrives? Or is it after she arrives? There seems to be something off about this. I did not get a prompt to persuade.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
And can someone PLEASE point me to a complete walkthrough for the newest version 10? The ones I have been following are up to 9. Thanx in advance! :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am following this guide:

Unless I am misunderstanding, shouldn't there be a bj scene at 03:00 the Saturday the aunt arrives? Or is it after she arrives? There seems to be something off about this. I did not get a prompt to persuade.
If you are talking about Alice you must first give her candies on Friday right after dinner then wait for her to get back home at 3 am Saturday morning.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
If you are talking about Alice you must first give her candies on Friday right after dinner then wait for her to get back home at 3 am Saturday morning.
I did that, as stated on the other thread, but was never given a persuade prompt for a bj. She was wearing the blue bathrobe.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote