Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How to sleep with Ann? I already requested to sleep with her but still no option in her conversation.
You have to wait till sometime around the 4th movie and talk to aunt Kira so she will move back to the lounge the 1-4 days later ask her if she is hot and she will start sleeping nude now just show up at mom's room at night.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
thanks for replying me. can I have one more question?

My schoolmate opportunity reached the end of the game. Can't i get further progress in mentor?
You are done with mentor. By going the Olivia path that is all you get in mentor./

Lisa GF paths have way more content.

dato000

Nov 16, 2017
If I want to go Lisa GF paths, I have to start again??
Yep, thats why is so important the advice you vive about Lisa's behavior in school.

Hey guys I have a question, the doctor scenes is already un this build? It is just fanmade/modding?? I think I'll starting a new game to got another paths and scenes, without cheats.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yep, thats why is so important the advice you vive about Lisa's behavior in school.

Hey guys I have a question, the doctor scenes is already un this build? It is just fanmade/modding?? I think I'll starting a new game to got another paths and scenes, without cheats.
Yes there is a Dr. scene this game and yes there is a mod that goes more I think but we only help with the vanilla game here.

Reactions: hohoa

Jeremyoung

Aug 6, 2017
Hey guys, I'm stuck with HJ on Alice (Spider). How many times to this?

And there are still no progress on Lisa, How many times should I repeat the anal scene with Aunt Kira?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey guys, I'm stuck with HJ on Alice (Spider). How many times to this?

And there are still no progress on Lisa, How many times should I repeat the anal scene with Aunt Kira?
For the spiders just keep doing it and work on Lisa to, do you have private punish Alice yet?
For Lisa until you can private punish her 3-5 times then talk to aunt Kira.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Alright more reasons to keep it con

Hey what about

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes that scene is in game but very hard to get.

You must run for 2 weeks of showering with mom and if doing yoga path to yoga with her and then just stop both and see her in the kitchen the morning you stopped the shower and yoga.
Best chance is Monday morning but can be seen anytime during the week.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I want to know when I choose Lisa path or Oliva path..
can you help me?
(;^ω^)
Way back at the beginning of the game when you talk about Alex.

All the way at the bottom here:
All 3 GF paths.

Reactions: hohoa

dato000

Nov 16, 2017
Yes that scene is in game but very hard to get.

You must run for 2 weeks of showering with mom and if doing yoga path to yoga with her and then just stop both and see her in the kitchen the morning you stopped the shower and yoga.
Best chance is Monday morning but can be seen anytime during the week.
I hear you bro, already got it, is just I'm still wondering if we could actually got something else, she's asking for it!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote