Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So i have 19 of 21 opportunities and i just need to finish arachnofobia and weed, do i need to finish these two to get the last to and if not what am i supposed to do.
You need to finish weed and arachnophobia is done when you can cum inside Alice while she is doing cowgirl on Max and you must also switch positions and do it 3-4 times each and it will be done but DS forgot to cap it and it will not show it is done and we will have to wait for the next update.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You need to finish weed and arachnophobia is done when you can cum inside Alice while she is doing cowgirl on Max and you must also switch positions and do it 3-4 times each and it will be done but DS forgot to cap it and it will not show it is done and we will have to wait for the next update.
Upload a pic of your quest so we can see which ones you are missing and if doing Olivia route then you can not do 2 anyway.

tiofrodo

Nov 19, 2017
I can't post links, but i have found:
Hidden Cam
Mentor
Special Book
Cigarette Smoke
Schoolmate
Schoolgirl
Swinsuit
Aracnophobia
Party girl
Blog
Alpha
Favorite Aunt
Weed
Cunning Plan
Sacrifice
Wallet
New job
Hot Coffe
Side Effect

I am on Lisa's route, also to get the naked yoga Ann do i just keep resetting a previous day or reset the day and try the next one or should i just keep going to the bathroom(both the morning one and the night one?) and doing yoga and cheking every monday?

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Olivia can be permanent? Cause i took save file from here and continued, Lisa path was choosen, So means Olivia can be still active if I choose that path? And can someone pls upload save file with full acomplishments from v0.10 Olivia path if possible but any will be nice i'll be very gratefull.
1 more question Spider quest not finished but i thought no use since Alice can be screwed, i thought can be expand in next version that can increase status or sex scenes with Alice? Do i need to continue what's the outcome?
And how much time need to past for second movie to take action i did only one with Kira and Ann

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I can't post links, but i have found:
Hidden Cam
Mentor
Special Book
Cigarette Smoke
Schoolmate
Schoolgirl
Swinsuit
Aracnophobia
Party girl
Blog
Alpha
Favorite Aunt
Weed
Cunning Plan
Sacrifice
Wallet
New job
Hot Coffe
Side Effect

I am on Lisa's route, to get the naked yoga Ann do i just keep resetting a previous day or reset the day and try the next one or should i just keep going to the bathroom(both the morning one and the night one?) and doing yoga and cheking every monday?
I see that control is missing and that is part of Eric's path.
And you are missing changing role which is at the end of the Arachnophobia quest but requires other quest to be at the end to.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Olivia can be permanent? Cause i took save file from here and continued, Lisa path was choosen, So means Olivia can be still active if I choose that path? And can someone pls upload save file with full acomplishments from v0.10 Olivia path if possible but any will be nice i'll be very gratefull.
1 more question Spider quest not finished but i thought no use since Alice can be screwed, i thought can be expand in next version that can increase status or sex scenes with Alice? Do i need to continue what's the outcome?
And how much time need to past for second movie to take action i did only one with Kira and Ann
Will you stop asking for save games here, this is not for save games.

Mortarion

Suicide is never the answer.
Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I don't know why Alice still has her bra on an its not in the vanilla game, the Lady with the masque is Kate's mom and she can help get rid of Eric if not gotten rid of with his wallet.
The one with mom and Alice is the last movie you make in v.10.
the normal way to go with alice is bra -> panties -> rub her. but after a couple of repeats you can change the order from panties -> rub her -> alice wake up and tell there no need for the bra now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
the normal way to go with alice is bra -> panties -> rub her. but after a couple of repeats you can change the order from panties -> rub her -> alice wake up and tell there no need for the bra now.
I never got that option so I guess I am not done then.

Mortarion

Suicide is never the answer.
Donor
Oct 22, 2017
i was surfing through the pictures and found these pairs. how can i get acces to the bathroom while alice is in?
Unbenannt2.JPG

and how can i trigger the marked pictures?

Unbenannt.JPG

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i was surfing through the pictures and found these pairs. how can i get acces to the bathroom while alice is in?
View attachment 42841

and how can i trigger the marked pictures?

View attachment 42840
The first set if before aunt Kira arrives in the beginning of the game by getting Lisa to tell her secret she knows about Alice.

The 2nd set is the Changing Role quest at the end of the spider quest.

Reactions: Mortarion

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
sry i know it not save game thread but no one read there, this is most visited page on web that's why i asking here, if someone finish v 0.10 and can will be nice if upload it, if can't its fine no bad feelings we will be still mates.
And no one seems to know or answered how to trigger second movie i shooted only one with Ann & Kira, will be automatic after a week or two or do i need to do something to trigger that, can anyone pls explain how will Really Appreciate, Cheers!

Generalxxx9

Nov 22, 2017
i need some help, i finished the 4 shootings got the erotic movie as kira instructed but i cant sleepover with mom because kira is in the room, how i will make her sleep in the lounge?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i need some help, i finished the 4 shootings got the erotic movie as kira instructed but i cant sleepover with mom because kira is in the room, how i will make her sleep in the lounge?
You need to talk to her at the pool alone and make sure Alice, Lisa and mom's mood is very high to max.

Aug 10, 2017
I know this is a lot to ask and I'm lazy as fuck but is there a step by step guide for this game, kind of like The Twist's walkthrough? Even just reading through the walkthroughs already posted is exhausting.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
What to do after i finish first movie? When gonna happens next one? Do i need to do anything?
Read the convo's you have with the NPC's and read the dam quest log and it tells you what is next and what next is needed. If you don't remember a convo well you should have read and remembered it.
You play each day to help your family with anything you can and soon something new will happen until you get to the end of the quest and then you get the same thing over and over again.

I know this is a lot to ask and I'm lazy as fuck but is there a step by step guide for this game, kind of like The Twist's walkthrough? Even just reading through the walkthroughs already posted is exhausting.
Ok 1 more time.
Use this one for the first 10 days and keep on doing what it says here until Max's web site makes him self supporting.
more good info there to.
Next read this so will will understand some things but remember this has some errors.
Now for some of the quest things to do you will find my mini walkthroughs to help you out with them.

Reactions: reference book
Aug 10, 2017
Read the convo's you have with the NPC's and read the dam quest log and it tells you what is next and what next is needed. If you don't remember a convo well you should have read and remembered it.
You play each day to help your family with anything you can and soon something new will happen until you get to the end of the quest and then you get the same thing over and over again.

Ok 1 more time.
Use this one for the first 10 days and keep on doing what it says here until Max's web site makes him self supporting.
more good info there to.
Next read this so will will understand some things but remember this has some errors.
Now for some of the quest things to do you will find my mini walkthroughs to help you out with them.
Thank you, appreciate it!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote