Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You need to punish them twice/each in front of everyone before getting the prompt to punish them after diinner.
Only if you have done it before.
It takes 5 times for Alice and 2-5 times for Lisa to open the convo with mom.

I should revise this a little, if you can not punish Lisa then you have to punish Alice 5 times to unlock Lisa then punish Lisa 2-5 times to unlock the convo with mom.

Seth_Rollins

Nov 19, 2017
Only if you have done it before.
It takes 5 times for Alice and 2-5 times for Lisa to open the convo with mom.

I should revise this a little, if you can not punish Lisa then you have to punish Alice 5 times to unlock Lisa then punish Lisa 2-5 times to unlock the convo with mom.
now that you mention it, I stumbled upon that, what I thought was a bug at first when I unlocked the prompt and lost them almost immediately after doing it, then just did them again to maybe unlock it again - which it did. -- is it just me, or does it keep resetting when not used in a while?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
now that you mention it, I stumbled upon that, what I thought was a bug at first when I unlocked the prompt and lost them almost immediately after doing it, then just did them again to maybe unlock it again - which it did.
Its like the dev wants you to spank them often so it will unlock future content and like me I don't really do spanking, it took me several month of in game play to see what was going on so I tested it out and it worked.

Ng m s

Oct 26, 2017
I have the v0.46 x's tweaks 0.1 as mod and cracked version of latest version of BB.
But I seem to be stuck at movie 2, as aunt Kira ask to wait for her at 2100 hrs on a Friday, which is never happening as she n Alice goes clubbing at 2000 hrs.

Help

Seth_Rollins

Nov 19, 2017
I have the v0.46 x's tweaks 0.1 as mod and cracked version of latest version of BB.
But I seem to be stuck at movie 2, as aunt Kira ask to wait for her at 2100 hrs on a Friday, which is never happening as she n Alice goes clubbing at 2000 hrs.

Help
the prompt for me started 2 weeks after she said to wait for her at 2100. Talk to mom and watch movie together and a different dialogue will pop up instead of the usual.

unlimited

Apr 30, 2017
just finished my first play, didnt go lisa girlfriend route, dont really wanna play all again from the start? did i miss much or shall i just wait til the next update

hkkane

Apr 2, 2017
You need to punish them twice/each in front of everyone before getting the prompt to punish them after diinner.
I had punish them over aleast 5 times in front of everyone in my save,still doesn't work
especially lisa I can't punish her front of everyone now
punish.jpg

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
can you pls upload Save file from your latest furthest from the game pls?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
just finished my first play, didnt go lisa girlfriend route, dont really wanna play all again from the start? did i miss much or shall i just wait til the next update
You miss daily anal with Lisa and 2 times a week double anal with both Lisa and Kira, you miss two BJ a day from Lisa with another 2 that can be had ever other day you also miss daily HJ from Lisa and all of her sex-ed training.
Then later in the game you get to date Lisa and use handcuffs on her every night for pleasing Lisa with a BJ at the end.

Yes you missed out on a lot of daily sex with Lisa and then some.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I had punish them over aleast 5 times in front of everyone in my save,still doesn't work
especially lisa I can't punish her front of everyone now
View attachment 42804
Well it could be a number of things, mood, mom not seeing Max as and adult again not paying the 500 every Monday and so on.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Question: You can get Lisa to sleep without a pajama in the Schoolgirl oppurtunity. It says I have to talk with her after her first punishment with the option: "So, have you changed your mind?". But I have yet to get that option. Anyone have a clue? Do I need to raise my relationship even further?

tiofrodo

Nov 19, 2017
So i have 19 of 21 opportunities and i just need to finish arachnofobia and weed, do i need to finish these two to get the last to and if not what am i supposed to do.

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
How do i achieve some of this scenes or they are in near future?
1. Look for spiders in garden and hide them in Alice room at midnight (when Kate is not around)
2. Kate's mom - its from "get rid of Eric" with her help
3. Last movie scene from 0.10.004 version in rented apartament

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
mood,you mean sisters or mom?
All girls mood need to be as high as they will go for everything to work as it should.

It is so easy to get mood as high as it will go and keep it there.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Question: You can get Lisa to sleep without a pajama in the Schoolgirl oppurtunity. It says I have to talk with her after her first punishment with the option: "So, have you changed your mind?". But I have yet to get that option. Anyone have a clue? Do I need to raise my relationship even further?
Mood and Max's authority over her, ever time Max gets spanked it lowers his authority and you need to get both sisters spanked to raise it back up.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote