Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
OK, good news folks. I can confirm from my new playthrough from the very beginning of v0.5.0.007 (read my earlier post from this one) that you do NOT need to pick
"You need to make sure that you tell Lisa you aren't willing to do her homework for free, and that you want something in return."
I was able to progress mentor opportunity until final point of v0.5.0.007
I followed this guide (all key decisions mainly)

The choices i used were (a few words may be different but this is what the guide said & it should be obvious) =

As for educational achievement...
To help, of course!
You're lucky, I'm good with these items!
Of course, sister!
I promise! I just want to help and don't want anything in return!

Everything else after that i just played regularly. I should also mention as i did before that during this playthrough my main goal is to keep major key path decisions as late in game as i can so i can make a save to branch off from. The major decisions that i made so far include going to war with Eric & choosing Lisa girlfriend path.

On a side note, what do exactly need to do again to get Kate's mom get rid of Eric. I've been trying to put wallet opportunity until i can choose how to get rid of Eric = using wallet & ID or through Kate's mom. Can it be done this way. Please clarify.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I think there is a bug in the prog. When I like to get private punishment, I can pay different amounth of money for 1 or 2 weeks, or a month. But when I pay e.g. for 2 weeks or a month, i will be punished normal, not private, only paying direct before punishment, leads to private punishing, and next time I have to pay again..

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Keep making money buy blackmailing Alice and cleaning pool. He will demand at least $1000. Talk to Kira she will tell find the wallet. after doing the steps to steal the wallet. Do not let Eric know. If you have the money he asked for do nothing if not go to moms room when he is there and stall for $300 until you do then do nothing Eric will Demand the Money with mom pay it. Now you have the wallet. the rest is done by talking to Kira. Now you talk to Lisa and tell her to give up on Alex. This will allow you to do yoga with mom. after Eric is gone punish Lisa till you get respect. You can save money by doing this on v.4 then transfer the save to v.5 Warning do not go to Lounge when Eric is with Kira thus not starting sacrifice.
Can you please describe a little bit more understandable, I dont really know what to do (Go to room and pay several times or what ?)

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Both are easy hold off Lisa's choice when you see text asking her about Alex and do not get her punished more than once, this will get her to sleep in panties but wont let Eric mentor her. Stay Eric's friend until you have $500 cash and maybe $1000 or more in your site. this is the hardest part. take money from Eric often only buy cameras that make good money. but once the money is there go to Moms room Monday and tell Eric to shove off. This will start stolen Wallet. Keep making money buy blackmailing Alice and cleaning pool. He will demand at least $1000. Talk to Kira she will tell find the wallet. after doing the steps to steal the wallet. Do not let Eric know. If you have the money he asked for do nothing if not go to moms room when he is there and stall for $300 until you do then do nothing Eric will Demand the Money with mom pay it. Now you have the wallet. the rest is done by talking to Kira. Now you talk to Lisa and tell her to give up on Alex. This will allow you to do yoga with mom. after Eric is gone punish Lisa till you get respect. You can save money by doing this on v.4 then transfer the save to v.5 Warning do not go to Lounge when Eric is with Kira thus not starting sacrifice.
But becoming Eric friend, does not block me in a path, where he already fuck MC mother? Because it is one of the things I really want to avoid! If i follow you advice, are you sure that Eric do not fuck MC mother? Or i can avoid and kick is ass before that happens?

boobman0688

Jun 11, 2017
hello everyone. i appreciate the guides from everyone but it is just way to much information to sort through. i'm sure what i am asking is in this thread somewhere but there is an abundance of stupid questions, speculations and trial and error and it's making my brain hurt. so i will just ask really quickly and i realize an answer may not be quick but your help would be greatly appreciated. I'm getting tired of playing this game for hours on end to not achieve results.

1. How do i get the mother naked (without the towel) when giving massages? I saw images on the promotion page of her just laying there naked before you begin the massage. Can i get past the handjob scene with the massage (carpul tunnel) and shower? is there a bj/ sex scene or at least more than those 2 scenes?

2. From what i read the mentor lessons from Lisa sounds like a real confusing pain in the ass so if someone could lay out a step by step process you'd be my hero.

3. Can you advance further with alice in massages or do you just get a footjob and a blowie in the bathroom after you roofie her?

from what i've read i see there is a lot of factors involved between beggining game material and end game and lots of choices need to be made (or avoided). While i have spent about a week addicted to this game i am getting frustrated as hell trying to do things right.

Does someone have a link to all the images so i can just skip doing it over and over?

Last edited:
Reactions: MrJ

infomercial

Jun 11, 2017
1- I think no, two handjobs and that bathroom jerk off scene are the most you can do with her. I am not sure though, maybe you can get some scene after grinding those more than 1 month. That was the span of time I gave up, lol.

2- Advancing in lessons are not that hard, it is just a wrong choice in a random(-looking) dialogue from an early part of the game will make the Mentor opportunity stuck on very late game.
sallurep said:
You need to make sure that you tell Lisa you aren't willing to do her homework for free, and that you want something in return. If you don't select that option in the early game, the mentor opportunity will be stuck, not allowing you to continue.
3- You can get a few more(I think 4?) Alice scenes if you visit her room while Kate is there. All of these are more explicit than her actual scenes, too.

MagicFox

Jun 13, 2017
Hi I'm newbie here and not familiar with this site. is there any way to search a post which I want to know? Should I scroll every posts to find something?

Especially I'm looking for information about "Cunning Plan". I have reached a part that Max gets HJ from naked mom. but no more steps from there.

My concerning point is that if it's farthest archievement at this version(0.50.007), I should see "Attention: You've reached the end of this opportunity in a current version of the game". But there is no sign like this. So far I have revealed and completed 16 of 17 opportunities in this version and every opportunities have the "Attention" sign when I get the end of the opportunity at this version, except "Cunning plan". that's the doubt.

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Another question: at day 12 (second eric speech at 20:00). after that I can talk to mom and sister about what Eric planned (I wanted to talk about Eric ...)
Is it advisable to do it now, later, or never ?

barca456

May 18, 2017
hi anyone can give me a save with lisa sex scenes? lisa route after BJ, licking-anal scenes what i need, my game is bugged, im replayed that route about 3 times and nothing...thanks

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Hello, I have managed to figure something out. In the Lisa GF rough if I try to give the wallet to Eric in return for Kira and sisters, the Mentor opportunity is lost and there is no way to progress with Lisa at all. At the same time I can't get to the hacker conversation with Kira for some reason (what do I have to do). I have done all sex scenes with Lisa and Kira, some of the massages with Mom, but nothing. Nothing leads to getting rid of him without breaking the Mentor opportunity. I really want to get rid of Eric...
Please help me. I'm starting to think that the game is bugged or in the Lisa GF rough you are only supposed to be friends with Eric.

babadunde

May 31, 2017
Guys i have a question. i finish all of the oppurtunities. Does that mean i finish the game? I been here waiting and nothing new is happening and was wondering is anything else gonna happen?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I've taken a picture at night with Eric spying Alice. How can I use it, to get best from ?

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
But becoming Eric friend, does not block me in a path, where he already fuck MC mother? Because it is one of the things I really want to avoid! If i follow you advice, are you sure that Eric do not fuck MC mother? Or i can avoid and kick is ass before that happens?
it is unavoidable even if you use the mod to make he impotent it will happen at least the first 2 weeks at night and every morning in the shower, not counting all the days MC's Mom does not go back to home.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Does anyone know how can i get to see e-alisa-bath-2, e-alisa-bath-3, and e-alisa-bathroom-2?

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
it is unavoidable even if you use the mod to make he impotent it will happen at least the first 2 weeks at night and every morning in the shower, not counting all the days MC's Mom does not go back to home.
and the fact that she is eric's private secretary, so they must have done it like rabbits, countless times before you can get rid of he

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Does anyone know how can i get to see e-alisa-bath-2, e-alisa-bath-3, and e-alisa-bathroom-2?
I delete uncrypted pics as soon as i get them in game. But I think you mean the Pics with Alice in blue Bathrobe, right? Give Alice chocolate at 20:00 last friday before Kira arrive, at 03:00 at night Alice will be then in bath.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
I delete uncrypted pics as soon as i get them in game. But I think you mean the Pics with Alice in blue Bathrobe, right? Give Alice chocolate at 20:00 last friday before Kira arrive, at 03:00 at night Alice will be then in bath.
yes, those are the ones, thank you for the info

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote