Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Hello,
I'm playing the Lisa GF rough with yoga with mom. I have a problem with the Mentor opportunity. I did the kissing lessons and then got her the sex ed book. Then I got the Playboy magazine. Here the problem starts. How do I trigger a conversation to give her the Playboy? Noting I tried works. Do I miss something or is the version of the game bugged? I'm playing v.05.007 with mods.
Please help me!

A.J.

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Can someone help me with, poss.sed.step.10(Mentor)... Can't get further..
I suppose to give a book about anatomy, can't find it.

Last edited:

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Hello,
I'm playing the Lisa GF rough with yoga with mom. I have a problem with the Mentor opportunity. I did the kissing lessons and then got her the sex ed book. Then I got the Playboy magazine. Here the problem starts. How do I trigger a conversation to give her the Playboy? Noting I tried works. Do I miss something or is the version of the game bugged? I'm playing v.05.007 with mods.
Please help me!
You need to wait for a few days before the option to give her the magazine appears.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Can someone help me with, poss.sed.step.10(Mentor)... Can't get further..
I suppose to give a book about anatomy, can't find it.
Book should appear in online shopping anatomy under books and playboy under 18+

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Thx, maybe: But it's worth to try that, trouble with Eric will I handle later on the other routes
Now, I have tested it, but Mentor starts immediately at day 2 in the morning (cannot be avoided). I have done not more, all discussion mit Lisa are open. I've checked each day, and lisa didnt't tell me about Alice chocolate, so you miss enconter on last friday before Kiras arrival. I think it's no way.

Last edited:

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
it really exist a sex scene between alice and eric? i really don't want to happen in playthrough but i am curious so i search in the image directory, but seems i cant find it.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
I'm gonna start replaying today so i can get Lisa girlfriend route. I've been playing Olivia route so far & got everything done. I got rid of Eric by using Kate's mom. Sorry if some or all of these questions have been answered or if they are obvious or contradictory. Just double checking stuff.

I just need some clarifications for:=
1. If you choose Olivia route, is the only way to get rid of Eric through Kate's mom (that's what i've heard) or can you still use hacker (wallet opportunity) to get rid of Eric if you don't give wallet back and have his ID?

2. During chose when you decide if you want Lisa as girlfriend or take Olivia route - I hear there are 3 options that you can take. What's the 3rd option if there is one? Also i doubt it, but you can't have both Lisa girlfriend route & Olivia at same time right? If you can how can you.

3. Getting rid of Eric - There are 3 ways that i see. Are they any other ways?
1- Through Kate's mom - Is this way available in any route or only Olivia route. If i keep Eric ID can i still get rid of him using Kate's mom?
2- Wallet opportunity - Keep wallet & ID. Use hacker & get rid of him by contacting people Eric/Victor crossed. So he's gone forever, i guess.
3- Wallet opportunity - Keep wallet & ID. Use hacker & threaten/blackmail him with this info so he will leave your family alone & you can use him later on if u can/want in future updates.

infomercial

Jun 11, 2017
To whom asking about not being able to advance in Mentor opportunity after the handjob lesson. It is NOT a glitch, there is a pretty stupid design decision in regarding Eric. If you want to practice handjobs with Alice, you have to be friends with Eric when he asks for the first time. That changes the way you choose how to study with Lisa, and you can't demand handjobs if you didn't agree with him.

I just spend hours because of this, so yeah, be careful.

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
To whom asking about not being able to advance in Mentor opportunity after the handjob lesson. It is NOT a glitch, there is a pretty stupid design decision in regarding Eric. If you want to practice handjobs with Alice, you have to be friends with Eric when he asks for the first time. That changes the way you choose how to study with Lisa, and you can't demand handjobs if you didn't agree with him.

I just spend hours because of this, so yeah, be careful.
I get you, but at the same time, I kinda don't get you. Can you elaborate on 1. "you have to be friends with Eric when he asks for the first time", and 2. "you can't demand handjobs if you didn't agree with him"? Regarding #1, do you mean when he talks to you about Lisa's sex-ed, and that he's taking over that role? And #2, you mean to tell me that you have to agree to let him take Lisa, which ultimately forces you to use the photo of him jerking off to Alice as leverage to give up his sex-ed teachings?

Let me know if I read your post correctly. I'm hoping you're wrong, because that is B.S game "design".

Sylvester

Jun 8, 2017
any1 can give me a save with theese scenes? lisa route after BJ, licking-anal scenes what i need, my game is bugged, im replayed that route about 3 times and nothing...thanks

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

infomercial

Jun 11, 2017
I get you, but at the same time, I kinda don't get you. Can you elaborate on 1. "you have to be friends with Eric when he asks for the first time", and 2. "you can't demand handjobs if you didn't agree with him"? Regarding #1, do you mean when he talks to you about Lisa's sex-ed, and that he's taking over that role? And #2, you mean to tell me that you have to agree to let him take Lisa, which ultimately forces you to use the photo of him jerking off to Alice as leverage to give up his sex-ed teachings?

Let me know if I read your post correctly. I'm hoping you're wrong, because that is B.S game "design".
Nah, I am not talking about the sex-ed dialogue. I am talking about where Eric asks to be a friend with you at the first or second dinner with him. After advancing the mentor plot line a little bit you can go and say fu to Eric, and then it is that event about Lisa, there you can convince her to sleep without pants. After some time there will be a option allowing Max to demand stuff while studying. For a long time you will able to demand flashing breasts only, but after advancing in Mentor plot line you will also get the handjob option. If you don't be friends with Eric when he asks, you can't get the sleep without pants event and can't see Lisa's breasts when studying and congrats, Mentor is "glitched". You don't need to agree with Eric to give Lisa lessons though, don't worry. Nonetheless it is still BS.

Edit: NVM just have tried that with different options and I could get the pants-off scene without befriending Eric. I still don't know how that option is unlocked because I've missed it, I will be glad if one tells what is the trigger. I guess it is a one-chance choice though.

Last edited:

kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
Is there more to the cunning plan part? It just asks what kind of syndrome would i need to do more with mom.

Reactions: AJITAup

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
How many days must pass from Max and Lisa masturbate together and Lisa become your girl?
In my game are passed at least two weeks; do I have to do something to favor the event?

Pyjak Slayer

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I think I got it.
When I restarted, the early game when she want help to do homework, you can choose 2 stuff.
You can help her without anything in return.
Or you can help her but you want something in return.
If you did not choose the second option, at later the other options will not show.
Yep, you were right. That was the issue. Thanks for getting back to me on that.

So for anyone stuck on Lisa's mentor quest, and you can't get a HJ from her after Kira and Lisa's practice session with you, unfortunately, you need to restart your game, or revert to an earlier save. You need to make sure that you tell Lisa you aren't willing to do her homework for free, and that you want something in return. If you don't select that option in the early game, the mentor opportunity will be stuck, not allowing you to continue.

Follow the order of the images to ensure that won't happen.

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Yep, you were right. That was the issue. Thanks for getting back to me on that.

So for anyone stuck on Lisa's mentor quest, and you can't get a HJ from her after Kira and Lisa's practice session with you, unfortunately, you need to restart your game, or revert to an earlier save. You need to make sure that you tell Lisa you aren't willing to do her homework for free, and that you want something in return. If you don't select that option in the early game, the mentor opportunity will be stuck, not allowing you to continue.

Follow the order of the images to ensure that won't happen.
Damn! I really hope this isn't true, i just restarted whole game 2 days ago. I chose to help her & want nothing in return. I haven't gotten to the part where Kira comes into the picture yet. I'm trying to get certain path at single point so i can easily branch off from there by keeping it as a permanent save.
Since i'm half way into Lisa girlfriend path of v0.5, might as well play through it. I hope i'll get all scenes & won't get stuck on mentor opportunity.
I'll post here if i can still progress mentor path with the choices i've made.

Dark Silver should not have made it so one small dialogue gets you stuck so far away in the game. Unless it was by mistake & he did not intend for this to happen.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
Damn! I really hope this isn't true, i just restarted whole game 2 days ago. I chose to help her & want nothing in return. I haven't gotten to the part where Kira comes into the picture yet. I'm trying to get certain path at single point so i can easily branch off from there by keeping it as a permanent save.
Since i'm half way into Lisa girlfriend path of v0.5, might as well play through it. I hope i'll get all scenes & won't get stuck on mentor opportunity.
I'll post here if i can still progress mentor path with the choices i've made.

Dark Silver should not have made it so one small dialogue gets you stuck so far away in the game. Unless it was by mistake & he did not intend for this to happen.
If I choose "help with nothing in return" Lisa can be my girl or the stop in Mentor path block the girlfriend path?
In my game, Max and Lisa masturbate together in bedroom, but after many week Lisa is not my girl yet (i choose the jewelery path).

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote