• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
What is the 17th Oppertunity ?

Make sure to read the threads in the subforum next time before you ask these questions...

lkta

May 3, 2017
Think i am stuck on the mom erotic massage, Keep getting erect on the back massage when she is wearing a towel, talk to her and try again another time but always seem to have the same result. Is there a specific time it needs doing? pain in the backside having to pretty much skip through a week to get her back home again every time you fail then get opportunity to apologise #& try again another time.

Skill is maxed out using mod so it isn't that she doesn't like it

lkta

May 3, 2017
It isn't the end, it is stuck at poss.guest.step.12 as far as i can tell, in the opportunities guide there is one more step before you get the "Attention: You've reached the end of this opportunity in a current version of the game." message

Bandera

May 4, 2017
I need your advice. What can I do to prevent Eric from sending me to the camp. I'm stuck at this moment, and I can not change the story in any way. Help!

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I need your advice. What can I do to prevent Eric from sending me to the camp. I'm stuck at this moment, and I can not change the story in any way. Help!
Dont know about this version but do chores for mom? 0.0

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I heard on the patreon page that there is a super grindy way to completely stop cuntface (eric) before he has a chance to rape Kira? Does anyone know how this is done?

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
I love how Eric accuses me of stealing his wallet with $140,000 in it, to make matters worse I had to hand it over to him...
Good thing I never cashed out the cams.
So, if i want to get poss.wallet.step.50 i have to give him 140k!? Wft! :O

Reactions: selçuk

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Ok.. I am at the stage of have to massage the mom after her shower at night, but every time I visit her in her room at night, I don't get that option or talk. Something I missed?

lkta

May 3, 2017
Ok.. I am at the stage of have to massage the mom after her shower at night, but every time I visit her in her room at night, I don't get that option or talk. Something I missed?
Have you done the massage to lisa first? when she is tanning at 15.00 just do the suncream, remove bikini then ask for a massage & she will tell mom that you are good at it.

Once you have done this you will see are you tired mom option when you talk to her in her room (you can also di this sundays)

Reactions: loqex

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I heard on the patreon page that there is a super grindy way to completely stop cuntface (eric) before he has a chance to rape Kira? Does anyone know how this is done?
I would also be very interested in that as well. I have tried a couple of times now, but always end up the same.

melinaclara

Apr 26, 2017
hi... I was playing this version for more than 10hrs but i couldn't able to trigger the "Wallet Event" and "Mom Massage"

Nowadays Eric is not even spying on alice. So how can trigger that wallet event.

I had completed the sensual massage course and Kira told me to try to massage mom after the evening shower. But how to trigger that.

and just now i got the bondage event with Alice & Kate.. so the weed event will come after this event?

Thanks in advance. :)

razien

Mar 9, 2017
i can take a guess though im not sure maybe with antipotency pills in his food if you do it withough to forget?

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
i can take a guess though im not sure maybe with antipotency pills in his food if you do it withough to forget?
But you can't get the pills until after he has blackmailed Kira I think. At least not in my tries.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
(still didn't try 0.4, waiting for bugfixes and mod :) )
So, to understand better: Eric gets to fuck the mother and Kira. And it seems unavoidable. OK.
And he also get to fuck Alice, and it's unavoidable too??

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
(still didn't try 0.4, waiting for bugfixes and mod :) )
So, to understand better: Eric gets to fuck the mother and Kira. And it seems unavoidable. OK.
And he also get to fuck Alice, and it's unavoidable too??
Seems that way, I've been arguing on DarkSilvers patreon page all day. Bunch of beta cuck loving sycophants on there though. The game is set up so Eric is basically god. I don't think this is going to change. Shame too, the game had sooo much potential.

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote