Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Eric is a f*cking cockroach, I blackmailed him like 8 times and he's still f*cking Alice...
Que? He is doing Alice? That is when you are friends with Eric? Unless I have totally missed something. In my fight against Eric, I can't remember anything like that.

Reactions: Shirogamilol

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
Thanks, but i mean, using cheat/mod. I'm on day 146 and already finished Mentor opportunity. No more Eric jerking scene.
When I started playing 0.4 Max saw him jerking after one week.

do this , save game @00:00 on Mon and wait till 2 a.m , see if Eric appears. If not ,load the game and try 4-5 times.

I usually do this to catch him jerking.

Garry6491

May 4, 2017
Hey guys give me full Walkthrough
I played game 100 times but i dont know some thing miss and i am stuck
Don't know how to take naked yoga
Lisa kiss
Alice blowjob
Massage mom
Alice weed

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
It was the hundredth day. But Kate not come yet. What am I missing? Do I have to start a new game? I am currently playing with the old save file.

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
It was the hundredth day. But Kate not come yet. What am I missing? Do I have to start a new game? I am currently playing with the old save file.
When Max's mom goes over to eric on tue and sat, kate will appear in alice room at 1 a.m and @ pool 2 am
Talk to her 4-5 times to trigger Weed opportunity.

During Alice cam show, does she show what toy she is playing with ?

razien

Mar 9, 2017
hmm does anybody know where i can find a save for chapter 3 i rushed the story since idid it before and it seems its got messed up

Lillyae

May 4, 2017
I also can't declare war on Eric anymore to start wallet opportunity. I've completed mentor and blackmailed him when I cought him. I also tried loading at 2 am many times and he never showed up. So I have no idea how to go into war with him :(

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
How many times do I have to massage Mom's legs to move forward to the next level ?
When did Eric accuse me of stealing his wallet ? Am I obliged to declare war on him ?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
how to reach sacrifice poss.sac.step.6 ?
For some reason I couldn't add the reason. Next time use the right subforum to ask for questions about the walkthrough/playthrough

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Is it possible to get sacrifice poss.sac.step.6 without giving Eric his wallet back?

U

User_10739

I love how Eric accuses me of stealing his wallet with $140,000 in it, to make matters worse I had to hand it over to him...
Good thing I never cashed out the cams.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote