Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry but this game is broken.
Not only can I not get the weed store to come up but you also have the homework bug.

I went 2 weeks in game getting all mood as high as it would go but still nothing.

Let me try 2 more weeks and see what happens.

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
Sorry but this game is broken.
Not only can I not get the weed store to come up but you also have the homework bug.

I went 2 weeks in game getting all mood as high as it would go but still nothing.

Let me try 2 more weeks and see what happens.
ok man

KimYoon

Oct 27, 2017
In the beginning of the game you should not start any of the Lisa quest and follow the 10 day walkthrough and keep going with it till Max can support himself with his web site. Yes I know it will be boring but you need to work on Max's stats first and get them high to even have a chance with Lisa or Alice and mom.
so in the first 10 days all i do is concetrate in max stats like "massage, social, and money/site" and do nothing else?

Reactions: Herapa

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Not to mention that "he, who must not be named" must be kept at low influence level with gals :p

Reactions: KimYoon

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am sorry but this game is to broken to even try to save it.

1. Alice's web site show only 1-2 times a week.
2. Weed store does not show up.
3. Lisa homework for free bug, (There is a fix for this but for the other 2 problems there is no fix.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
th 09/08 walkthrough shoul be like that i think it would be easyer x.x
The one I posted is to show what is needed to be done by following the 1-10 day walkthrough and keep doing it until Max can support himself with his web site.

Reactions: KimYoon and Herapa

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
thank you @Herapa and @a1fox3 for ur help i will start tommorow for a new start since tommorow is the update
I to will start a new game to see if any on the new content can be open before the end of v9 start, like the spider quest can be started at day 37 even though it came in v9.

Reactions: Herapa
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote