Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CptCrimson

Aug 4, 2017
Ok very early in the game you can ask Ann/mom to private spank Max then later on in the game you can ask Ann/mom to private spank Max's sisters.
The last part will only happen after Ann/mom loses her job and tells everyone she needs help with the bills.
Follow up question. I have already unlock the part that I asked mom that I can spank my sisters for her. Is that the private spanking?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Follow up question. I have already unlock the part that I asked mom that I can spank my sisters for her. Is that the private spanking?
No thats the first one you need to spank Alice 5 times in a roll then spank Lisa from 1-3 times and it will unlock the convo with Ann/mom as long as Max is paying 500 on Monday to help with the bills.

A

akumar

By playing one of the Lisa GF path and doing the Mentor quest. Then you can do anal with her in the kitchen.
I am not getting the "Do you know Kira gave me a special exercise?" dialogue with aunt Kira

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am not getting the "Do you know Kira gave me a special exercise?" dialogue with aunt Kira
Lisa's mood must be as high as it will go and Max's authority over her also must be as high as it can go.

Reactions: Herapa

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@TCMS The "User made walkthrough v2: 0.8" google link is dead at this time for "We're sorry. You can't access this item because it is in violation of our Terms of Service/" .

I don't remember the name of the one who made it so I can not let them know.
seems to be working here o.0

X_Alascato

Oct 23, 2017
About the weed for kira. I've asked aunt she told me about the man and the website. told me the link but if i go to my computer theres nothing

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
About the weed for kira. I've asked aunt she told me about the man and the website. told me the link but if i go to my computer theres nothing
It's like ordering groceries for mom... at the same place... did you wait until a new week start?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote