Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
This is the thread where you ask such questions.

If you are referring to Sensual massage, then it will be available once you start 'Cunning Plan'.
Meet Alice's gf Kate(1 a.m @ pool Tue/Sat) ,ask mom abt 'same sex' then approach Kira.
Ok, I will keep that in mind
Thanks for the help.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well just asking because Alice disappear from pool after hes gone. College (probably Kate apartment :) ) and am not sure if you can finish it later or you stay stuck in those opps.
Alice does not leave until after Ann quits her job and that still has not happen, Alice did quit smoking but she still goes to the pool so Max can train sensual massage. Now on day 67 and Ann is still working.
As I said above I started all quest as soon as they became available anyway.
It looks like the game will not trigger Ann losing her job until Max gets to a certain stage in sensual massage or progress with Ann and massaging.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Alice does not leave until after Ann quits her job and that still has not happen, Alice did quit smoking but she still goes to the pool so Max can train sensual massage. Now on day 67 and Ann is still working.
As I said above I started all quest as soon as they became available anyway.
It looks like the game will not trigger Ann losing her job until Max gets to a certain stage in sensual massage or progress with Ann and massaging.
Ok thats good to know that you got time to finish things.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Ok thats good to know that you got time to finish things.
It seems to be no problem at all so far. I got 14/18 open 2 will not open because I got rid of Eric, they belong to the Eric path anyway and I don't do that path.

New Job will be 15 and I can not figure out what 16 is yet but it will pop sooner or later.

Maybe you can tell what is missing besides Eric junk. 14 of 18.jpg

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
It seems to be no problem at all so far. I got 14/18 open 2 will not open because I got rid of Eric, they belong to the Eric path anyway and I don't do that path.

New Job will be 15 and I can not figure out what 16 is yet but it will pop sooner or later.

Maybe you can tell what is missing besides Eric junk. View attachment 20850
Lets see you are missing beside N.J., (Sacrifice, Control --> Eric path) Weed -> Kate and thats all of them.

To see for yourself thats full list of them. opp.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
lets see you are missing beside N.J., (Sacrifice, Control --> Eric path) Weed -> Kate and thats all of them
Ya weed is it, both weed and new job will open soon. Weed will be first I think since I am almost there anyway.
I knew it was something simple, thanks.

I never do Sacrifice and Control anyway.

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
You open notepad and copy and past it there and name it Mod.txt and that's all there is to it.

If you don't know how to do that then just download the rar file called " " and unpack it and place it in the game folder where the .exe is.
Thx a lot mate! I was lost af

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Ya weed is it, both weed and new job will open soon. Weed will be first I think since I am almost there anyway.
I knew it was something simple, thanks.

I never do Sacrifice and Control anyway.
Btw did you check the latest walktrhrough that someone posted in main discussion is it valid.

pj3003

Aug 30, 2017
Hi. Can anyone tell me what to do next with Lisa ? I'm after two lessons with aunt Kira - to go to training BJ is important MOOD ... I help Lisa at home work and help her wash dishes ( mood - awesome ) - and nothing happens at all. Can anyone help me? Thank you

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Btw did you check the latest walktrhrough that someone posted in main discussion is it valid.

That is the same one listed in the first post in this thread called. "User made walkthrough v2: 0.8"
Its only does it one way and has a few minor errors but it does have a lot of good info.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi. Can anyone tell me what to do next with Lisa ? I'm after two lessons with aunt Kira - to go to training BJ is important MOOD ... I help Lisa at home work and help her wash dishes ( mood - awesome ) - and nothing happens at all. Can anyone help me? Thank you
Do you have "No Problem" at the top when trying to help with homework?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
That is the same one listed in the first post in this thread called. "User made walkthrough v2: 0.8"
Its only does it one way and has a few minor errors but it does have a lot of good info.
Ah ok, wasn't sure if its that one.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes. I have "No problem" at the top as I try to help Lisa in homework - and this option is now picking up ... and nothing happens :(
That is a know bug and the fix is listed on page 1 post 2 in this thread.
Once you get the cheat mod install go to Max's laptop and chose the "Cheat Menu" at the top and chose Lisa and there should be an option to fix the bug there.

Reactions: pj3003

pj3003

Aug 30, 2017
Once you get the cheat mod install go to Max's laptop and chose the "Cheat Menu" at the top and chose Lisa and there should be an option to fix the bug there.
I try ... thanks for help :)

pj3003

Aug 30, 2017
I think it will be good because as I open the laptop in " Cheat Menu " I have a lot more options in Lisa - thank you very much for help :)

Reactions: a1fox3

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I have now hit day 73 and mom is still working. The trigger should go off soon though.
Yeah it takes 4/6 weeks before you start N.J. not sure what the actual trigger is for that. Thats more yours department. :)

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
This game is very difficult.

The condition of event occurrence is too difficult.

I would like to make it easier.

Thank you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah it takes 4/6 weeks before you start N.J. not sure what the actual trigger is for that. Thats more yours department. :)
I forgot to list it but on day 70 Tuesday night 71 Wednesday morning the Weed quest started.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote