Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

pj3003

Aug 30, 2017
Please tell me what to do next with Lisa - I'm already after learning with aunt Kira ... and I do not know what to do next in the relationship with Lisa. thanks :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Please tell me what to do next with Lisa - I'm already after learning with aunt Kira ... and I do not know what to do next in the relationship with Lisa. thanks :)
I have no idea of where you are at in the training so I can not really answer this.
Need more info.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am talking about this option as Max enters Mom into the bathroom - I do not know how to deal with this last option in the photo
What does mom say when you chose that option?

pj3003

Aug 30, 2017
What does mom say when you chose that option?
Max is undressing and asking Mom not to look - after the conversation Mom says it's bad and offended - and only in the morning you can Mom to finish talking about the situation in the shower

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Max is undressing and asking Mom not to look - after the conversation Mom says it's bad and offended - and only in the morning you can Mom to finish talking about the situation in the shower
Someone who did the Eric alpha rout will have to answer this.

pj3003

Aug 30, 2017
I have no idea of where you are at in the training so I can not really answer this.
Need more info.
I am after two lessons (Max and Lisa's room) when Kira teaches Max and Lisa ... and I do not know what to do next.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am after two lessons (Max and Lisa's room) when Kira teaches Max and Lisa ... and I do not know what to do next.
The BJ training, if so then look at what it says in the Mentor quest for your answer.
Have you talked to Lisa about it yet?
Her mood must be high like all the quest in this game MOOD plays a major part in it.

pj3003

Aug 30, 2017
The BJ training, if so then look at what it says in the Mentor quest for your answer.
Have you talked to Lisa about it yet?
Her mood must be high like all the quest in this game MOOD plays a major part in it.
I understand ... thank you very much for the help :))

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Yes I use cheats to be able to keep 500$ in Max's pocket and will cheat the 2000$ to get rid of him.
Okay the first 2 triggers for being accuse of stealing Eric's wallet is (1.) first photo shot with aunt Kira and (2.)500$ in Max's pocket.
It is day 27th on a Monday so I will be able to do the first try to get wallet 30th day and then have to wait till the next Monday (day 34) to get the wallet, have to buy sleeping pills and beer. Will update soon.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yes I use cheats to be able to keep 500$ in Max's pocket and will cheat the 2000$ to get rid of him.
Okay the first 2 triggers for being accuse of stealing Eric's wallet is (1.) first photo shot with aunt Kira and (2.)500$ in Max's pocket.
It is day 27th on a Monday so I will be able to do the first try to get wallet 30th day and then have to wait till the next Monday (day 34) to get the wallet, have to buy sleeping pills and beer. Will update soon.
Well if you are using cheats, most useful that got is instant delivery so you don't have to wait.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well if you are using cheats, most useful that got is instant delivery so you don't have to wait.
Yes I decided to cheat and have them the same day ordered.
This is about getting rid of him the fastest way possible.

So I will get his wallet on day 30 but will have to wait till day 34 to over hear the convo on the phone.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Yes I decided to cheat and have them the same day ordered.
This is about getting rid of him the fastest way possible.

So I will get his wallet on day 30 but will have to wait till day 34 to over hear the convo on the phone.
Nice, you started with war as soon as he shown i assume.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Nice, you started with war as soon as he shown i assume.
Not the first visit but the 2nd when he said he wanted to fuck all the women. That is war in my book.
I could have but the triggers would not go off until the first photo shot anyway.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Not the first visit but the 2nd when he said he wanted to fuck all the women. That is war in my book.
I could have but the triggers would not go off until the first photo shot anyway.
Make sure you write all that down i might use it next time i replay the game when ever that will be :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Make sure you write all that down i might use it next time i replay the game when ever that will be :)
I added the 2 trigger points to the "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet rout." and all that info is still good to go.
I will add more info if it is needed.

ADD: It takes 49 days to get rid of Eric if you cheat money. You have to hit all triggers at the right time but this is as fast as the game will allow to get rid of him.

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I added the 2 trigger points to the "1. Getting rid of Eric using the wallet rout." and all that info is still good to go.
I will add more info if it is needed.

ADD: It takes 49 days to get rid of Eric if you cheat money. You have to hit all triggers at the right time but this is as fast as the game will allow to get rid of him.
Not bad gz. You did spider and massage opp also in this time i assume.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Not bad gz. You did spider and massage opp also in this time i assume.
Spider yes massage started 2 days later now I am on day 62 and mom is still working and I have not yet started to do massage on her yet. I was or am working on GF and blog and mentor. Day 60 Lisa became GF and have not yet had the next convo with her.
In mentor have not had the next convo either but both GF and Mentor will be either today or the next so will have to see.
Since I cheated money I was able to go ahead and do all quest as they became ready to do.

ADD: So many quest have updated on day 63, all of the above with massage for mom bomb out, I got Alice up to 90% but when I went and did mom it was only 59%. Oh well back to Alice for more training.

Mom is still working so when she quits will be my last update for this playthrough.

Last edited:

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
This is the thread where you ask such questions.
Body massage tutorials on pc is not available, my message points are way beyond 100
I am at when Kira asks me to buy camera for photoshoot.
can someone point me to right direction?
If you are referring to Sensual massage, then it will be available once you start 'Cunning Plan'.
Meet Alice's gf Kate(1 a.m @ pool Tue/Sat) ,ask mom abt 'same sex' then approach Kira.

Last edited:
Reactions: bmnckbsb

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Spider yes massage started 2 days later now I am on day 62 and mom is still working and I have not yet started to do massage on her yet. I was or am working on GF and blog and mentor. Day 60 Lisa became GF and have not yet had the next convo with her.
In mentor have not had the next convo either but both GF and Mentor will be either today or the next so will have to see.
Since I cheated money I was able to go ahead and do all quest as they became ready to do.

ADD: So many quest have updated on day 63, all of the above with massage for mom bomb out, I got Alice up to 90% but when I went and did mom it was only 59%. Oh well back to Alice for more training.

Mom is still working so when she quits will be my last update for this playthrough.
Well just asking because Alice disappear from pool after hes gone. College (probably Kate apartment :) ) and am not sure if you can finish it later or you stay stuck in those opps.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote