Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ah that yeah he got "i know what i want" dont ever punish me enabled thats only difference. so talk with mom and will have same

had same thing before when have uploaded save for punishment. had to enable personal punishment 1st.
I will check on that but sounds like it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Something is wrong with this save game. @digimon Ann is gone from the house from 1300 to supper time and this is not normal. Ann and Kira are sunbathing at 1200 and then at 1300 Ann is gone until diner time.

This save game is broken I am now able to do private spanking on both sisters after diner but Ann is still working her job and you are paying to help the family at the same time. 1.jpg 2.jpg

Wait, wait wait I just got a trigger that should have went off way back in the first 2 weeks of game play. Give me more time for testing.

ADD: another trigger just went off that should have went off in the first 2 weeks so more testing is in progress.

Partly good news but mostly bad. Please read under the spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Starting over follow this.
1. its only for the first 10 days but keep on doing it until the cams can start making money for Max.
2. go here and down load the v6 walkthrough for it has good info but there are some mistakes in it.

User made walkthrough v2: 0.8 on the first post but I have not had a chance to go through it yet but it looks good.

Or you can follow my 2 different ways in post #2 called Easy Peasy walkthroughs

Last edited:

Blafasel

Aug 31, 2017
This is for both of you.

Did you start these game in 7.3?

What mod are you using because most option I normally have are now gone with this save game of digimon.

digimon your save game View attachment 18729

My save game View attachment 18730
I'm not using a Mod at all, but i have a feeling that something is wrong with my game. I don't even have that screen.
Do you need to get rid of Eric to get it? Ann is like "Don't wanna talk right now" during every breakfast etc.

I'll compare the timings (you postet in the last post) later, cant play it right now.

Edit: I startet the Savegame in v8

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not using a Mod at all, but i have a feeling that something is wrong with my game. I don't even have that screen.
Do you need to get rid of Eric to get it? Ann is like "Don't wanna talk right now" during every breakfast etc.

I'll compare the timings (you postet in the last post) later, cant play it right now.

Edit: I startet the Savegame in v8

Not being able to talk to Ann is her mood. I have added more info in my post.

If you want to upload your save game I can look at it.

tjormas

Aug 26, 2016
I guess I'm done with v8. "New job" is finished, got the punishment scenes (Lisa, Alice and Alice + Kate). Also the handcuff scenes (Max handcuffed too). Now it's getting repetitive.
How did you get "Max handcuffed" and the second Alice+Kate" scene? Just repeat punishment?

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
I've been grinding through this game (version 0.8.0.005) the past couple of days (with cheats to keep moods up). I've completed quite a few paths / "Opportunities" but can't seem to figure out the "lines" Max is supposed to say in the movie with his mom and Kira.

Anyone have a list of the correct replies for these events? Any help would be appreciated.

I have 20+ saves at various points in the game and the idea that I'll have to go back and re-grind to complete the game in its entirety is more than a little bit disheartening.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I've been grinding through this game (version 0.8.0.005) the past couple of days (with cheats to keep moods up). I've completed quite a few paths / "Opportunities" but can't seem to figure out the "lines" Max is supposed to say in the movie with his mom and Kira.

Anyone have a list of the correct replies for these events? Any help would be appreciated.

I have 20+ saves at various points in the game and the idea that I'll have to go back and re-grind to complete the game in its entirety is more than a little bit disheartening.
You can read the lines in game, just check under the 'New Job' opportunity.

Reactions: a1fox3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Do you mean me?
Lisa won't give me a HJ
Okay the game breaking bug is still in the Lisa GF yoga path so your stuck.
If you start that line again do not give away homework for free.

I have more testing I need to do so good luck.

chasm

Sep 5, 2017
Hi forum members,

I'm new to this game... I have a few specific question.
To be known:, I'm on Lisa GF path and still friend with Eric
I made the following missions:
1. Kira
* Photos/sex/
* BJ at TV/
* Sex with Eric, now she is "mine", Alice is Eric's. I can easily manage Alice affection to Eric by sending money and massage in front of TV.
2. Spank Alice (blackmail for cigarettes and weeds), but no Ends (HJ,BJ,Sex)!
* All sex position for his Chat
* BJ with Kita - but doesn't happen anything more after the last BJ when Alices is BDSM and Kite is fucking her.
* BJ in shower
* See all the shows with Eric (but not Sex)
* Chat with her
3. Lisa
* HJ and BJ
4. Mom
* HJ after massage
* HJ in shower
* Peep with Eric in all positions

Now my question is:
1. For BJ I have to reduce my respect with all, should I do more BJ? Is there an Anal with Lisa? How can I get it?
2. Does Alice and Kita have more events with me? Should I bother?
3. How do I spank the other sisters and does them have any end?
4. Sex with mom?

Maybe I can work on 1, but the others seems stopped. Probably have to unfriend Eric?

touko

Jun 26, 2017
Hello everyone. My first post. Recently started to love these kind of games.
Now I wonder, since I chose the Olivia path, is it impossible to get the BJ from Lisa anymore.
All what I have got to do with her is Kissing. And threesome when Olivia is around.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hello everyone. My first post. Recently started to love these kind of games.
Now I wonder, since I chose the Olivia path, is it impossible to get the BJ from Lisa anymore.
All what I have got to do with her is Kissing. And threesome when Olivia is around.
No full BJ but you get to lick Lisa and get a partial BJ in that you can cum in her mouth in a threesome. That is nothing else you can have from Lisa for now it may change in v9 but don't hold your breath for it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hi forum members,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now my question is:
1. For BJ I have to reduce my respect with all, should I do more BJ? Is there an Anal with Lisa? How can I get it?
2. Does Alice and Kita have more events with me? Should I bother?
3. How do I spank the other sisters and does them have any end?
4. Sex with mom?

Maybe I can work on 1, but the others seems stopped. Probably have to unfriend Eric?
1. No you don't have to reduce you respect your respect must be high. Yes you get to do anal with Lisa latter on in training and at the kitchen sink after it is unlocked.
2. Only after Max can do private spanking on the sisters but only to Alice.
3. If you only see while Ann is spanking Lisa "watch" then you need to spank Alice 5 time by Max to unlock for Lisa. Read "Private Spanking. v8 build of the game." here:
4. No not in v8 maybe in v9 next month.

touko

Jun 26, 2017
No full BJ but you get to lick Lisa and get a partial BJ in that you can cum in her mouth in a threesome. That is nothing else you can have from Lisa for now it may change in v9 but don't hold your breath for it.
Thanks.
I have to start a new game now to see all the Lisa stuff :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote