Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I use the mod, and her mood is always "Awesome", so I dont really get it
Your not doing the Olivia GF path are you?

If not then upload your save game for this and I will take a look at it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
this should be my most recent
Well you use the mod to change relationship so it will not load in my game.

Did you have the convo with Lisa about doing it yet? She will tell you to take her punishment to get the hand job.

You uploaded the auto save, try the regular save type at the bottom of the folder.

digimon

Jul 13, 2017
this should work then I gues.. I only used the mod for mood and skills, also for the topless feature, but nothing else

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You need to do her dishes every day and help her with homework every day to raise mood and this will keep her mood at the top all the time.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
And can you tell me what to do?
this are max stats you can have

max stats 2.jpg

so you got 2 ways since you told are using mod am assuming ikaru access it go under lisa and increase it or do homework, clean dishes and [spank (her for authority)] for 2/3 weeks up to you.

Last edited:
Reactions: erikmark88

digimon

Jul 13, 2017
and then what? wasnt there something about me taking her punishments? I dont have that option, never had. And if I manage to raise her mood, should the option with the handjob be there then?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
this are max stats you can have so you got 2 ways since you told are using mod am assuming ikaru access it go under lisa and increase it or do homework, clean dishes and [spank (her for authority)] for 2/3 weeks up to you.
When you upload a pic use the thumbnail option instead.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
and then what? wasnt there something about me taking her punishments? I dont have that option, never had. And if I manage to raise her mood, should the option with the handjob be there then?
You will get the option when you mess up her home work the night before and the option will be there when Ann calls her just before breakfast but first you have to get her mood high.

Blafasel

Aug 31, 2017
What version of the game are you using?

v7.3 there is a game breaking bug.
v8 it is fixed.
Mood is the number one thing that can stop it in v8
Nope the Bug is not fixed, I'm playing v8 and don't have any option for this and the mood is always awesome

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Nope the Bug is not fixed, I'm playing v8 and don't have any option for this and the mood is always awesome
I only have good relationship with Lisa. Anything to do?
This is for both of you.

Did you start these game in 7.3?

What mod are you using because most option I normally have are now gone with this save game of digimon.

digimon your save game your save game.jpg

My save game my save game.jpg

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote