Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wombatse

Aug 5, 2017
Somehow i'm stuck with the Lisa path.

i progresed to the point where i need to buy sleeping pills to see olivia. But you guys metioned Anal Training and a scene in a Kitchen. I wont get options to choose to get there. All opportunities are done except for Schoolgirl and I dont know how to go further. maybe i messed up at an earlier point?

The last option i had with Lisa was with Aunt Kira to choose 1 Sister for the movie.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
i loss a step: i dont check his id online,i think that's the problem. i'll try tomorrow
if u want hacker route thats fastest one, just keep an aye on mom room when hes there 8pm its all random but sooner or later you will catch him on phone after you talk with kira. for me took around 3 weeks i think cant be sure its been a while.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Somehow i'm stuck with the Lisa path.

i progresed to the point where i need to buy sleeping pills to see olivia. But you guys metioned Anal Training and a scene in a Kitchen. I wont get options to choose to get there. All opportunities are done except for Schoolgirl and I dont know how to go further. maybe i messed up at an earlier point?

The last option i had with Lisa was with Aunt Kira to choose 1 Sister for the movie.
If im not wrong anal training + Scene at the kitchen is on the "Mentor Route" is this path u become ur sister's bf and u will need the help from ur Aunt Kira.

Wombatse

Aug 5, 2017
If im not wrong anal training + Scene at the kitchen is on the "Mentor Route" is this path u become ur sister's bf and u will need the help from ur Aunt Kira.

Hmm okay seems like i messed up at some point :D Aunt Kira doesnt talk to me anymore ^^ She's just Sunbathing :D

Valentina

Jul 31, 2017
how do i get the new scenes of alice in the tv room? i already reached the end in job, kate and webcam but can't see the new images with alice while watching tv, i guess i have tried every combination in the dialogues

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
how do i get the new scenes of alice in the tv room? i already reached the end in job, kate and webcam but can't see the new images with alice while watching tv, i guess i have tried every combination in the dialogues
For alice you have to finish "cunning plan", if you have already finish the new job are half done. now all you have to do is talk with kira 10/11 am pool and convince her to sleep with mom, have to see them sleeping together 3am, after that talk with kira again and she will suggest new movie to watch with mom, when u watch it and convince her that its fine for alice and kate, talk with both of them after alice 10 or 11pm couch and kate night on pool. and thats pretty much it now you have new scene in alice room 1x per week and few times per week bj on couch.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well, maybe i miss this, and what is " classmate"? i cant find this oppurtuniti
Thats the end of mentor opp when with Olivia for current version, at least i am stuck there + many others and with Schoolgirl opp. rest are all done 18/18, which means it doesn't exist for now.

Mr_Astro

Jun 8, 2017
Greetings all! Been lurking around looking for an answer and can't find it...hopefully someone can assist!

On the Lisa GF path...aka the mentor path...I either found a bug or missed something along the way...
On Mentor - I got the second late visit from Kira (where Lisa gives a handjob to Max) and then absolutely nothing happens with this 'opportunity' from there on... I got frustrated and ground (grinded? lol) out 240+ days of fun and zip...nadda...nuttin. What did I miss?? I have found EVERYTHING else...but hit a deadend on this one.

Schoolmate is stalled out as it needs Mentor to keep going...otherwise I've managed 16 of 18 opportunities finished (for this version). It's killin me...I now feel like I NEED to finish this! ;)

Saw a few other posts with the same issue but haven't found an answer yet (and we're up to 135 pages of posts now...ugh). ANY HELP??

Thanks and love this board, glad I found it!

Pothos

May 8, 2017
how to trigger to sex scene with alice on the webcam show? anyone know?
Have you completed all the Blog scenes? If so visit her site, complete the most expensive options. Come back the following night do the same, when at the option to pay $150 more for Alice to touch herself, a new option will appear, "Another time . . " Select that option and goto her room, this will start the progression to eventually having sex online.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
Have you completed all the Blog scenes? If so visit her site, complete the most expensive options. Come back the following night do the same, when at the option to pay $150 more for Alice to touch herself, a new option will appear, "Another time . . " Select that option and goto her room, this will start the progression to eventually having sex online.
thanks missed that part.

Reactions: Pothos

yukikaze

Jun 4, 2017
i read something about "There's an interesting hidden periodic event." in changelog 0.6 how i can trigger this ?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote