Big Brother: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Andarilho

Apr 11, 2017
There is way more to it than just this part and you may not have hit the triggers yet. Just keep playing and it will happen sooner or later. As Max's sisters say don't be pushy Max. :winkytongue:
Actually, i have a day 244 save with all the opportunities finished and this conversation not happened yet. :c
Do you have a save right before this dialogues?

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Actually, i have a day 244 save with all the opportunities finished and this conversation not happened yet. :c
Do you have a save right before this dialogues?
I not for sure since I have really only played Lisa "You Got To Fight For Him" path and I have seen it there. Being on day 244 you may have missed it, if I remember right it was on day 120 or so when it showed up for me. Remember different triggers will have different convo with the NPC's.

nighthade

Jul 3, 2017
I cant get lisa to do the handjob & homework part. At max authority and mood and tried like 20 times all the options. Nothing.

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
You may have a bad download of the game because I am still getting money and have bought all the game allows.
The only time it stops for me is when I start to pay for private spanking but that is a choice and I can go back to asking for money again and have public spanking again.
i don't mean that the game stops, i mean the hour by hour walkthrough ends at the point you get money enough to buy dress and bikini :)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i don't mean that the game stops, i mean the hour by hour walkthrough ends at the point you get money enough to buy dress and bikini :)
You just keep doing the same thing over and over again until you can get rid of Erik or your cam's get you the money it is your choice, the walkthrough is just to get you started on how to get the money you need.
You should have the routine down on what you need to do day after day and just keep on doing it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I cant get lisa to do the handjob & homework part. At max authority and mood and tried like 20 times all the options. Nothing.
there should have been a quid pro quo convo saying that you will do her homework if she gives you a HJ, once you get her to say yes your good to go but you may need to get her spanked 1-3 times before she will agree.

nighthade

Jul 3, 2017
there should have been a quid pro quo convo saying that you will do her homework if she gives you a HJ, once you get her to say yes your good to go but you may need to get her spanked 1-3 times before she will agree.
I got that. Saying that she might. But she never does. And I had her spanked like 5 times

nighthade

Jul 3, 2017
How is her mood? Is the option there and she just will not do it?
Mood at awesome, and relationship at very close authority at respect. And no, never shows the option. I already got rid of eric. Does that effect it?

Starting to think I found a game bug and it really sucks. Dont want to have to start entire game over.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You have to had training with aunt first before you can do the quid pro quo.

Have you seen the "quid pro quo" it only comes up after aunt teaches Lisa to do hand job and tells you guys to practice.

As for you helping her with homework in the beginning yes that is all you get but when a "new" option comes up you get to bargain for what she will do for you and what you must do for her.

Look up top where the light bulb is and click on it then click on mentor and see where you are at in this quest.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Then you take the next one for her. Is this option there when she is about to get spanked?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well I am getting very close to that point again and will let you know, some how or another you have missed something and I can't put my finger on it.

How about a pic of all quest that involves Lisa which show what is need to go to the next step.

I may be getting the BJ mixed up with the HJ quest.

From that last pic posted tells me you should be able to have a convo to work out what each will do for the other.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Nothing jumps out at me so I am out of ideas at this time, like I said I am close to that point and will let you know what happens.

Just keep looking at Lisa and talk to her as often as you can but do not get her spanked for now.

I just send that you are doing the other path than I so I may not be able to help.
Make sure you are doing the 2 yoga each week because it will stop all quest until you do them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've been doing that for about 50 days now haha. I think this is just a bug.
That path is the least rewarding path, for me the best path is the "You Got To Fight For Him".

If you play this one "You Got To Fight For Him" make sure you look at each face pic of all NPC's so you will learn what each one is for.
To me in this path Lisa is and has been secretly in love with Max all along.
Make sure you watch both sisters faces and learn what each one is trying to tell you, there is way more depth to this path than a lot of player give credit for.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote