• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Here is my suggestion to all the NTR fans of this game....

Pretend Max is NOT YOU!
Problem solved!
Strange as it might sound , because I don't think Max IS me.. (i really wish i could ,really, like some of you guys but i simply don't have that skill) , watching a 3rd party(Max) having endless strings of f fest bores me. If i can get off that in my current state, then I am really a beta cuck man.

Not worried about these NTR though , its neverending story..
I kinda worried about the amt of polls DS is putting up though. But prior to Urban Demons discontinuing , Nergal also put up alot of polls . Its a sad shift from ,
making his game
angry donors dictate what he should do
just do polls
make games according to polls
add his ideas
got bombarded
polls
give up game prematurely (due to personal reasons)

Although I think DS got too much "vested" interest ,Nergal got alot of donors too.. I think DS might be more greedy though to give up this golden goose. (I got a feeling when Max and Ann have sex , that's the end of the game. So i think we still got a loooooooonnnnnnng way to milk this....) But these amt of polls mean he don't really care personally anymore about the game direction rather than a ka-chink machine. I do hope his love for money can compensate for his loss of interest =D , still waiting to see how this all end.

Reactions: Asphyx

christopher thompson

Jun 12, 2017
You are speaking about the current one about translation ?^^
Yes, not because of he wants to translate it to other languages, but it has nothing to do with story line and in his update he said he had an idea about 0.9, if he has to change and translate it to several languages each time we will get less of an update

val_game

Jun 10, 2017
Any one know what the new poll is about? It says "Translation", but is it really about the way the game is translated?

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Strange as it might sound , because I don't think Max IS me.. (i really wish i could ,really, like some of you guys but i simply don't have that skill) , watching a 3rd party(Max) having endless strings of f fest bores me. If i can get off that in my current state, then I am really a beta cuck man.
Which makes the case that there really is no reason for Eric at all...
If you don't identify with Max then surely you can't possibly identify with Eric who you have no control of...
So watching Max should solve any and all Cuck related kinks you might need feeding.

What it basically comes down to is if you like watching sex as opposed to participating in it, then any game will serve that purpose. Cause in reality you are watching some animatronic character have sex with someone else.

That said...The fact he is running a ton of polls just goes to show he has no vision of what he wants to achieve and no over-reaching arc or climax he is driving towards!
All he appears to be doing is asking what people want, Making a few dozens renders to appease them and hope it's enough to keep them hooked for another month of Patreonage.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
His answer to that bot explains a lot about this game.
View attachment 16008
You know what that says to me?
The only reason he made an incest game is for the marketing a profit value because they draw the most Patreonage! LOL
He really doesn't get the Genre at all!
Perhaps someone should send him a link to the Reddit Incest sub so he can read all the stories (fake or otherwise) to get a better handle on what his game should be about.

Reactions: ddf and Blades1138

Hucklebuck

Jul 24, 2017
All this speculation... Why don't you guys get together and pick some admins and do a Q&A with the developers of the games? I know some may not wish to participate and some may.. Ask questions about directions and visions for future updates/games..

I just don't understand why everyone is always bitching and complaining about trivial things such as games.. It's meant for entertainment.. ENTERTAINMENT..

If a game isn't going the direction you want.. May I kindly suggest you LEARN to make your OWN..

People always bitching that someone else's hard work and dedication doesn't fit their fucking needs..

I'll also apologize for bashing the cry babies.. The beer has taken control..

Last edited:

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
His answer to that bot explains a lot about this game.
View attachment 16008
He needa make up his mind. He gives you "different possibilities" in the game, one of them even being a damn boyfriend route. Yet apparently, romance and incest can't mix. Yet Alice doesn't want her sex with Max to be tasteless, yet Lisa is jealous that she isn't exclusive. Not to mention the war about Eric's relevance. This, that and the third. DS is the most flip-flop developer I've seen so far. Dude flips the script so many times he don't even know his own truth anymore.

Still playing his game though, lol. :coldsweat::coldsweat:

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
@All NTR's
You can leave the game. DS won't plan any update with Eric. DS declares: Nobody like Eric. :FeelsGoodMan:
That's not totally true! Most people dislike Eric. It's like Batman and Joker. on didn't work without the other. The storytelling of BB is so lame. The PC has no clue about anything. Every thing that happen is because of Kira. It would be much better, if the PC would came up with all the ideas. instead Kira is doing all the work. The PC is a total douche. The only thing he came up with were the cameras. And you don't even can watch what happens there.

The game has potential and he would have the money to get help with it!

lWFDl

May 8, 2017
DS is the most flip-flop developer I've seen so far. Dude flips the script so many times he don't even know his own truth anymore.

He tries to make most of his patreons happy, to make the highest amount of money!

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
He tries to make most of his patreons happy, to make the highest amount of money!
That is a great way to set yourself up to fail. It's not possible to make everyone happy. Try cater for everyone to make everyone happy or at least content will water down everything imho. With all he making on this project, he should hire some proper story/sript writer to help him. Make a good story and put scenes and events to it. If people like it they play it if they don't they find something else to spend time (and money) on.

We as players, shouldn't have any to say in regards of story development in games any more than we do with movies and tv series. Imagine throw a tantrum and demand alteration in Game Of Thrones because you don't like something.

Above where it was mentioned about incest wasn't about romance. There is a lot of stories and even books on the subject that would state otherwise but that is all about the story. Romance, love-hate relations. Maybe romance is the wrong choice of words when it comes to incest in games, but at least seduction and corruption is a great part of it.

If you look at a game such as "son of a bitch" , you really have to work for it (grindy as fuck). It offers seduction (even romance), corruption, blackmail and whole lot of other things, and the MC being an overall awfull person (deppending on you the player). What it does give is a somewhat satisfaction to the player for progress and achivement.

Reactions: Penfold Mole
U

User_10739

You Eric folks really should stop trying to use terms about Game development that really don't apply at all...You think it makes you sound intelligent and pretend to know something about developing games but to someone who has actually worked on AAA titles you just sound foolish.
Eric's line is AS LINEAR as any other line in this story! The only thing he actually accomplishes is that he jerks you off the story people want to see and goals most MCs in a sex game are supposed to achieve which is Max having Sex!
For a good part of the development and version releases he was the ONLY damn line other than Lisa Is or Isn't GF!
So please stop pretending that Eric's appearance is some sort of pseudo ground breaking game mechanism invented to elevate the game beyond all the other stuff posted and milked for cash on Patreon.

Cause you are only fooling yourselves not the rest of us.
Even a Renpy game like My New Life with all the bugs and crashes has 50 more interesting and varied storylines that ALL INTERSECT and open NEW QUESTS PLUS it has ANIMATED SEX SCENES!!!!!!

Eric doesn't open up any path other than peeking. He gets Pervy and YOU get to watch!
Not only is it a LINEAR as linear gets...It's boring as all hell because there is NO PARTICIPATION of the character you are playing.

Great for you guys who like to have someone else fuck your women but the majority prefer to fuck them ourselves, You peepers are free to watch us!
Not everybody has the same kinks, I believe this game was made to try and bring in a really wide audience with "something for everyone" It actually blows me away the fire that this game has produced and you have to give props to the dev for taking the heat and trying to modify this game to the will of his patrons. He pissed me off 2 updates ago and I withdrew support for the game but you have to admit, without animations or other tricks this could very well be the most successful adult game ever made. I don't like cucking or NTR and got rid of that douchebag as soon as the opportunity presented itself but still some folks like that stuff so if they keep that dick alive, you can't really fault them for that as that is their thing, and yes this is truly a groundbreaking game on many levels. Whether it is the game you hate to love, love to hate or the most financially successful game ever made you have to respect that... I have many fetishes that aren't in this game but I still enjoy it nonetheless, and who am I to rag on someone else who is getting their kink on, whether I like it or not.

Reactions: Wallnut and a1fox3
U

User_10739

Well, consider they share like 88% genetic material based on the calculations of some fan looking at their past family history. That could make ground for some two headed babies :p
Being that we are so involved into incest gaming , do we really care? I just want to see Emilia Clarke nekkid again...

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I was able to get Lisa to friends and Alice to flirting.
@Spokk
Please let us know how you got 3 of them to lovers without cheating.

If you get rid of Eric before you give her that first massage and she love's it then mom goes up to warm also. Later you get to friends.
never said i wasn't cheating...
I was talking about game mechanics... The lovers status is implemented

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
He needa make up his mind. He gives you "different possibilities" in the game, one of them even being a damn boyfriend route. Yet apparently, romance and incest can't mix. Yet Alice doesn't want her sex with Max to be tasteless, yet Lisa is jealous that she isn't exclusive. Not to mention the war about Eric's relevance. This, that and the third. DS is the most flip-flop developer I've seen so far. Dude flips the script so many times he don't even know his own truth anymore.

totally agree , tbh I have decided to take a break from BB partly becoz of this .. ever read a story written by 20 ppl? each person contribute 1 sentence consecutively. I did , its dam weird man and now this giving me the same jibs. Dominant bdsm kate can become a obedient sex kitten because the polls say so? I let the story run further abit first so the impact won't be so great each release hehe. Other reason is I am a play all routes guy , overall the content/pics added is still alot per release but distributed the routes still advance slowly, playing all routes become tedious and not worth it.

That's not totally true! Most people dislike Eric. It's like Batman and Joker. on didn't work without the other. The storytelling of BB is so lame. The PC has no clue about anything. Every thing that happen is because of Kira. It would be much better, if the PC would came up with all the ideas. instead Kira is doing all the work. The PC is a total douche. The only thing he came up with were the cameras. And you don't even can watch what happens there.

The game has potential and he would have the money to get help with it!
Yep i use to like the sandbox concept when u can make Max do anything himself. Now he seem to be dictated by others. Kira/kate tell him who , when , where , what he can/cannot do(fk) ... Kira esp is like a male version Eric , but having boobs and pussy seem to mitigate alot of issues , I wish i got an option to go against her plans like fighting Eric...

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes