PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
A better question is who is going to crack the game now!
just use the mod in v.06 to add a lot of money and max the skills, then copy the saves to the v.07 and before you start the game disconnect the internet or use a program like zonealarm to block the access to internet to BB.exe

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
.Everything that has been said about this game of good or bad, I have to agree that everyone was right, this happens with everything that is controversial, and that no one is wrong, DS did not do this game as it is today, but all Those who are here from the beginning and those who do their patronage, and continue to do. Who did and does each one a little, we were the ones who did BB. Agreeing, disagreeing nothing matters. But there's a little of each one here. Right or Wrong, but has.

Rosa Melano

Jul 12, 2017
Then you obviously don't understand the Incest Genre at all...
It isn't about Tricking, Blackmailing and Forcing a relative to have sex with you...
It is about Seduction which I'm guessing most of you are too young to care about.
absolutely true, that is the reason i quited this game and move on to .

tenor.gif

Reactions: CobraSGT and Asphyx

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
.Everything that has been said about this game of good or bad, I have to agree that everyone was right, this happens with everything that is controversial, and that no one is wrong, DS did not do this game as it is today, but all Those who are here from the beginning and those who do their patronage, and continue to do. Who did and does each one a little, we were the ones who did BB. Agreeing, disagreeing nothing matters. But there's a little of each one here. Right or Wrong, but has.
I think a lot of indy game devs that do games such as this, start out with good intentions and a somewhat plan of what they want to make. Problem arise when they start feel compelled to change things based on feedback, and maybe at same time you see that pool of Patreon money start to grow and you afraid if you don't listen to the players it will go away again, idk. Games would probably be better if they didn't listen as much in the way direction of the game should take and stay true to their own ideas. Players that like that kind of games would still play them, try make it to everyones liking just make it a jumble of mess.

Imagine the likes of CDProjekt RED would start listen to all the players in the way they developed their games. Imagine how the witcher series would been then, lol.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I think a lot of indy game devs that do games such as this, start out with good intentions and a somewhat plan of what they want to make. Problem arise when they start feel compelled to change things based on feedback, and maybe at same time you see that pool of Patreon money start to grow and you afraid if you don't listen to the players it will go away again, idk. Games would probably be better if they didn't listen as much in the way direction of the game should take and stay true to their own ideas. Players that like that kind of games would still play them, try make it to everyones liking just make it a jumble of mess.

Imagine the likes of CDProjekt RED would start listen to all the players in the way they developed their games. Imagine how the witcher series would been then, lol.
Unfortunately no one can disagree with DS, earning more than $ 20,000 a month if He does not listen, He will have more to lose than gain, and everyone has to remember that now He has a lot of people working with Him. Is not it fair? I can think that not. But what if it was Me ?. What would I do, I don't know. If I talk that I do, is hipocrisy.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I learned one thing about the art work behind these games, I just started DAZ and it is a pain in the Tush. I cant get it to bridge with Photo Shop CC nor can I merge Raine a bundle I bought with out getting errors Missing Victoria 7. Anyway Rendering is not what I though it was. In Daz rendering is converting your figure to a photo format JPG PNG and the like.
Check1.png check2.png check3.png check4.png Not my first tries. I had to use my experience as a film Photographer to figure it out. You just cant push render and zip there is you pic.

Reactions: Redmew

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
I do not see where DS has deviated from his original game plan. Back in April he posted a Poll looking into Eric it concluded by a 60% margin 80% for not increasing Eric's presence in the house and limiting his influence. So those who say DS listened to a few whiners Bull!!! In fact he wrote, he would keep to his game plan, but that Eric was not going to remain a threat. That was during V3. When V4 came out Eric doubled his influence each visit Anne 15 to 30 the rest 20 to 40. Max lost money from the cams. So all those saying Max got more power in V4 Bull!!! In V5 we see Max gaining power mainly with Anne. Lisa did not enjoy the sex and Alice was pretty much a gold digger. Kira helped Max gain affection from mom, Going from Close to Friend. V6 Anne loses her job and Max being a money maker gains more of her respect if you go that rout. If not Eric keeps doing the things he has always done. So every thing is peachy. You can play both ways for a while more, but remember Eric is a criminal and very dangerous. I think this game still can have a Bad end. If Eric stays till V10, The family will be in trouble. He has eyes on the house more that the women inside it. DS made it very clear from the git go what this game was about. People speculate and bitch, but the game is as stated in the overview.

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
Well, DS said on patreon there will be at least one more 40$ preview pic including Alice before the release.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
absolutely true, that is the reason i quited this game and move on to .

View attachment 10441
That is a very good game...I do intend to play through that again once he has a few more updates. Unfortunately my saves corrupted and starting causing crashes and I just haven't gone back to replay it from the start yet.

As far as what Incest Genre is supposed to be about it is TOTALLY about Forbidden LOVE and the seduction of being able to express that love sexually. This game is just a pair of guys taking advantage anyway they can to get some type of sexual contact from any woman that dares step in the house.

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
But Alice not wear pantys or it is my imagination? sorry for my english if not understand well, i'm not native

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes