OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
So, since it seems that DS is infact going through with the Max dominating Alice and Kate route, I wonder how he's going to do it. Kate is a rather laissez faire kind of woman, it's be hard to blackmail her, what with the fact she hold blackmail material on him and she's already takes no shit from Max anyways.

Meduzko

Jun 19, 2017
Not trying to be rude or something, but am I the only one here tired of people whining on this forum about pretty much everything? Like come on guys, 40$ patrons decided that Max will dominate Kate and Alice, that's it. DS made a pole, patrons decided. Put up with it. They pay the highest amount of money possible in DSs patreon, they have the right and opportunity to decide some main paths of the game that they would like to see. Like pretty much every move that DS did was wrong in some peoples opinions. Like dafuq?! Really?

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Kate seems too open minded to be coerced into doing anything, so if I was a betting man, my bet would be that she's fucking Max out of her own volition.

spaghettidik

Apr 30, 2017
Kate seems too open minded to be coerced into doing anything, so if I was a betting man, my bet would be that she's fucking Max out of her own volition.
im thinking that maybe she sort of got sick of the dildo and came up with the idea that they can use max, i know that is sort of out here but its the most logical reason i can think of or she's pushing the boundaries with max and alice, and at first she's dominant but slowly as you do it more she sort loosens up a bit more and lets max take the lead once in a while

CobraSGT

Jun 3, 2017
so he copied the webcam story from summertime and the dominant lesbian friend of sister than suddenly becomes straight just for you from DreamingofDana?

I guess the only original part of this game was Eric and is the part that everybody hates.

sansusername

May 4, 2017
So I was just thinking... in a game like Dating my daughter, you know that the goal at the end is likely to fuck her, given the pace of the game.

So what do you think will be the "end" of this game?

Wallnut

Jan 20, 2017
So I was just thinking... in a game like Dating my daughter, you know that the goal at the end is likely to fuck her, given the pace of the game.

So what do you think will be the "end" of this game?
I'd like to take the Aunt and just leave to be honest. Once Eric is fucking both sisters(at some point it will happen I'm sure) I would gather the family(without Eric) to show them video proof of him fucking each one of them THEN I'd show them the video I made the day he told me after dinner that he planned to fuck every girl in the house. Take a good look at their shocked faces once they realize how manipulated and fucked over they all are. Call my mom a stupid cunt for being so blinded by dick that she didn't listen to me when I found Eric jerking off to my sister. Tell them to all have fun being fuck toys for an asshole. Then leave with my Aunt and all the money I made off my cam shows of them all being fucked by Eric.

I don't even want any of them aside from the Aunt who actually believed me and tried to help against Eric. He can have them all, just give me an ending where I don't get sent to military camp and I get to leave with the Aunt.

cypr

May 2, 2017
I call this Otter Bullshit. If DS really makes a dominatrix into a dick craving slut, I am gonna call the BDSM community, have him tied up and make him being dominated by a dominatrix. (Afterall, he had Eric tied up by the BDSM club as a toy).
nothing makes sense anymore, the game is turning into a mindless fuckfest.

Reactions: opposite2u

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
nothing makes sense anymore, the game is turning into a mindless fuckfest.
A lot of games got this in common. To make a good game you need some key things in place imho.

- A story
- What characters you want to have in your story. Their personas and such.

Then maybe try make a storyboard to fit things together and stick to it.

Some games on Patreon seems to just keep add senseless stuff to keep milk more money. Until one day it just kinda implode on itself.

Reactions: cypr and enokard

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
so he copied the webcam story from summertime and the dominant lesbian friend of sister than suddenly becomes straight just for you from DreamingofDana?

I guess the only original part of this game was Eric and is the part that everybody hates.
at least in dreaming of dana you can get the sister cause she wants and not by paying to the pimp

Reactions: Asphyx

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
at least in dreaming of dana you can get the sister cause she wants and not by paying to the pimp
I don't see why everyone is saying DS copied DarkCookie. If I remember correctly, DS had the blogger opportunity before DK added it to his game. The blogger opportunity was most likely always going to end up being you fucking Alice on cam, it's the logical ending to said path.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
The strangest thing about this game is that despite being developed over such a long period, and having installed hidden cameras all over the MC's house, you just can't use them to spy on any family member. That's the first thing that must have occurred to anyone after finding a hidden camera at the beginning of the game.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The strangest thing about this game is that despite being developed over such a long period, and having installed hidden cameras all over the MC's house, you just can't use them to spy on any family member. That's the first thing that must have occurred to anyone after finding a hidden camera at the beginning of the game.
Especially after what you want to do with them... ;)

Akanaecchi

May 2, 2017
I know right. It would be great for lots of voyeuristic opportunities. It could be a incentive to keep Eric around for a little while and keeping him a little more relevant to the game instead of just bopping him ASAP.

I'd like to see Eric fucking Alice or Lisa, but the door is always locked when it's happening. Or maybe him getting involved with Alice and Kate instead of the brother? Just throwing stuff out there.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes