TC

The M&M's Doctor
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Well... That marks a new low... I'm a patron, and I paid for the "privilege"... If you're so upset, you should be one too, so you can vote for what you want..
Now coming here and reading this...
I said "Pay enough". Go read my previous post regarding the patron system employed my DS.

sigterm

Feb 27, 2017
I said "Pay enough". Go read my previous post regarding the patron system employed my DS.
People pay what they want and have the perks accordingly.
The votes are cast and, as it should be, the winning vote gets "made" into the game.
I'm sorry you don't like it.

Also I don't understand that "daddy" thing. Us $40 patrons didn't force this "perks" on him. It's right here in the pledge tiers. He's just doing what he wrote.

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
First of all, thanks for your share, Buzz007.

It's me or the facial expressions are a little repeated and not very expressive ?
01.JPG 02.JPG

Last edited:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
For all the new look I've seen, this game is starting to end, and I feeling very much.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
"Real incest" He says. Lol, bruh, incest is incest. Sexual acts with family members. End of story. Funny how the definition changes to fit your description. The proper term you're looking for is "repetitive vaginal sex scenes with family" since that's what you're complaining over.

I do agree that The Twist is a great game though. The game runs a bit slow on my computer, so the grind used to destroy me, especially without the walkthrough, I'd push my luck and end up going back down -20 relationship points or more but I've gotten used to it. But even then, do you realize how much you have to grind through normal handjobs, oral scenes and anal scenes to start getting the vaginal penetration you crave so highly?
Well I disagree about there being any grind in the Twist...It isn't even a 1000th of the grind for any act in BB.

As for your idea of Incest...and SEXUAL ACT...well it is a lot more than JUST Sexual acts...And I quibble with the notion that a Handjob or Blowjob is really a sexual act...It's Foreplay, plain and simple. Incest is for most that are into it a ROMANTIC LOVE...Not an Extortion scheme as it seems to be portrayed in this game.

How many family members does he get Anal from? And is that available in EVERY track or just the one that is the grindiest of the bunch (Lisa GF) that really doesn't require Eric at all!

You see where I am going?

All the Sex in this thing happens WITHOUT ERIC! Yet While he is there you are pretty much hindered from getting any of it and forced to watch him oggle fondle and fuck all the women you want to have sex with.

Eric is all about NTR and Peeping! To complain he is gone (which many seem to be doing here) and claim it has ruined the STORY or PLOT is outright ridiculous to me.

If Eric was made to be a vehicle for Max getting something in the same way Kira is then there wouldn't have been this huge call to get rid of him on Patreon. Note how not many are complaining about Kira the same way they complained about Eric despite her getting older sis and mom, because she has helped Max get further down the path to his incestuos desires.

It's quite clear to me what happened to this game...When it came out it showed promise but it priced itself very high hoping to make a lot of money very quickly. When that didn't happen development slowed to a crawl and then a small group of NTR folks who were willing to pay that $40 to get some content that fit their kink started pushing DS into that NTR route. When the majority of Patreons complained DS went back and gave an option to get rid of him which is what POed those few NTRists and complaints that getting rid of Eric ruined the story....

NEVERMIND that they can feel free to keep him forever and never get anything aside from a few peeks of Mom getting Railed and settling for Handjobs and Blowjobs.

Getting rid of Eric didn't ruin this game or this story.
Putting him in sidetracked it and it didn't have to be that way!
He could have been the vehicle for Max Dominating the family with him. He could have been the mentor and tutor in the same way Kira was.

But that wasn't his story was it? All he was there for was to tie up mom a few days a week and to make you grind on various ways to stop him from fucking your family.

Wallet, Impotency, Blackmail and finally Kidnapping!

None of which are related to Incest.

Reactions: Void Star

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
Well I disagree about there being any grind in the Twist...It isn't even a 1000th of the grind for any act in BB.

As for your idea of Incest...and SEXUAL ACT...well it is a lot more than JUST Sexual acts...And I quibble with the notion that a Handjob or Blowjob is really a sexual act...It's Foreplay, plain and simple. Incest is for most that are into it a ROMANTIC LOVE...Not an Extortion scheme as it seems to be portrayed in this game.

How many family members does he get Anal from? And is that available in EVERY track or just the one that is the grindiest of the bunch (Lisa GF) that really doesn't require Eric at all!

You see where I am going?

All the Sex in this thing happens WITHOUT ERIC! Yet While he is there you are pretty much hindered from getting any of it and forced to watch him oggle fondle and fuck all the women you want to have sex with.

Eric is all about NTR and Peeping! To complain he is gone (which many seem to be doing here) and claim it has ruined the STORY or PLOT is outright ridiculous to me.

If Eric was made to be a vehicle for Max getting something in the same way Kira is then there wouldn't have been this huge call to get rid of him on Patreon. Note how not many are complaining about Kira the same way they complained about Eric despite her getting older sis and mom, because she has helped Max get further down the path to his incestuos desires.

It's quite clear to me what happened to this game...When it came out it showed promise but it priced itself very high hoping to make a lot of money very quickly. When that didn't happen development slowed to a crawl and then a small group of NTR folks who were willing to pay that $40 to get some content that fit their kink started pushing DS into that NTR route. When the majority of Patreons complained DS went back and gave an option to get rid of him which is what POed those few NTRists and complaints that getting rid of Eric ruined the story....

NEVERMIND that they can feel free to keep him forever and never get anything aside from a few peeks of Mom getting Railed and settling for Handjobs and Blowjobs.

Getting rid of Eric didn't ruin this game or this story.
Putting him in sidetracked it and it didn't have to be that way!
He could have been the vehicle for Max Dominating the family with him. He could have been the mentor and tutor in the same way Kira was.

But that wasn't his story was it? All he was there for was to tie up mom a few days a week and to make you grind on various ways to stop him from fucking your family.

Wallet, Impotency, Blackmail and finally Kidnapping!

None of which are related to Incest.
Any relationship that goes beyond familial affection within a family is incest. Sexual relationship is one of these. And foreplay IS a sexual act, look up the term. It's literally a sexual act. It's the act that comes before intercourse. If you're trying to tell me a handjob or a blowjob isn't sexual, there's something seriously concerning and worrisome there with that logic. You basically went in a circle in that entire first part to shift the argument to your favor.

I voiced all my concerns about Eric early on before you could kick him out. My concern being that the girls' characters were all jeopardized by his presence. Ann didn't act like a mom with common sense, Alice was a sellout and Lisa was Lisa. Eric was a thorn in their development and it didn't work well. Which is why he shouldn't have been in the game in the first place. DS clearly couldn't handle the responsibility he gave Eric and thought that "competition" was the best way to make the game entertaining, and I wholeheartedly disagree with that. I went on record saying on Dreams of Desire I believe that "competition" is one of the laziest ways to make a game entertaining and that's no different from Eric.

All that said, I can agree that the game has been more so focused on getting rid of Eric, but in my eyes, I don't see the NTR aspect as much as you do. I never had a huge problem with Eric as in keeping him on a tight leash. Still this game for sure would've functioned better without him. He's been a damn near non factor and non threat and a waste of time really. All he's done was invoke complaints.

Reactions: Thjis

Blob

May 7, 2017
............................... Why would a dominatrix act like that lmao

WAIT!.... I forgot it is a game with its progression determined by a small portion of people who pay enough to make DS call them daddy.... :p XD
Isn't she a lesbian as well?
Hopefully there will be a better explanation for this than just the main character's magical plot penis of seduction. >_>

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
I knew it was too much to expect they'd be in a club or something. How exactly does "party" have anything to do with the picture?
You better ask DS about that. I just liked that picture, and what it might lead to. Maybe they are going to have a "party" in the bed. :D

Reactions: Lindsay

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Any relationship that goes beyond familial affection within a family is incest. Sexual relationship is one of these. And foreplay IS a sexual act, look up the term. It's literally a sexual act. It's the act that comes before intercourse. If you're trying to tell me a handjob or a blowjob isn't sexual, there's something seriously concerning and worrisome there with that logic. You basically went in a circle in that entire first part to shift the argument to your favor.
A Sexual act and Incest requires BOTH PARTIES having an orgasm...

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
I just played this game, and while I do enjoy the theme of it, everything is just too fucking tedious and takes too long to go anywhere. Also I feel the author is just fucking the game up, Eric feels more like the MC than the kid does, the latter is just a dumb fuck.

VTRinNights

Jul 15, 2017
The game is really tedious for certain people, but it is precisely because of the duration of each event, which are too long. Explaining in other words: in 120 days you can, at most, get interested a little more at some stories, after all, the game is only made up of this. I love this game, but we all have to agree that it is very annoying the delay that each event happens, which makes the experience extremely boring. The next update needs to be the best one of him, or I'll left this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: AkitoH

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
I've got the same issue. I've been browsing for a solution but can't find one and there are a lot of posts to sift through, still. Please update if you find a solution.
Create a save folder inside the where you find the BigBrother.exe

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes