mrprice5555

Feb 19, 2019
Hello,

I did try to search various thread to find the answer but it seems very difficult to find the right answer. I am also planning to prepare new walkthrough like: github. com/Etkh/bigbrother-walkthrough

I also saved at many points, so if something happen I can go back. Unfortunately I asked Lisa to get Alex as BF, who has been dump by Lisa. I finished the sex ed with her mastubating in bed but thats the last of it. I have read many thread which says Lisa should be your GF to unlock future version. I wanted to know if there is a way to change the GF from Olivia to Lisa as all I can see now is Olivia coming to have sex and then only option is Cum in Lisa mouth & Cum in Olivia mouth.

I still didnt start with Spider in Alice bed, so I am wondering if I can unlocked it later.

Also, Mentor screenshot says depends on choice of "Classmate" which I assume is a typo for Schoolmate but curious if we have Classmate opportunity in future?

1551177692021.png

1551178005004.png

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
You must choose Lisa as your girlfriend, otherwise you will not be able to continue this opportunity "Mentor".

oliverr97

Sep 25, 2018
How much, if any, femdom content is in the game, can you choose to be submissive? Also what exactly do I need to download to play the full game, mods etc? Thank you

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
- Base Game + Crack:

- All mods

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How much, if any, femdom content is in the game, can you choose to be submissive? Also what exactly do I need to download to play the full game, mods etc? Thank you
You have no choice in the matter you will get blackmailed by Alice for sex.

If you get mods you must ask for support in the mod thread and not in the vanilla game help thread if you need help.

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Dark Silver will not continue with Big Brother?
Both yes and no. The game titled 'Big Brother' will not continue, but it's being remade nearly in its entirety in a new game engine with a new name, Glamour, and with a bunch of other new/different features (and dropping a bunch of features, such as explicit callouts of relationships between different cast members to get around anti-incest rules).

We haven't yet seen how good that remake is going to be, so it's probably best not to get your hopes up too much.

Reactions: rockaducka
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes