Drinkolvi

Oct 15, 2018
Then to my understanding all you need to do is create a folder called "Save" in the same directory as those others in your second photo.
Picture you provide here is from inside the Archive. Never run from there. If it doesn't extract propperly you may simply need a better extractor. I used winrar for over 10 years and never had a problem. Adding the Folder "Save" manually after rest is extracted might also work. Good luck.
Creating a new folder worked and now I'm able to save my game so thanks guys a lot!

Reactions: Corambis

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
BB looks good (though there's games that look better now) but the rest is overly grindy bullshit.

Reactions: Couliber

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
A handover would've been so much better for this game. Plenty of devs hand it over to others when they are unwilling to keep developing it.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
A handover would've been so much better for this game. Plenty of devs hand it over to others when they are unwilling to keep developing it.
Well .. DS is planing to add BB into his other game Glamor. So last chapter off BB might not be written. And hoenstly all clones suck.

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Anybody knows how the advertising packages work and if it is worth to buy them ? I have played the game for 9-10 days and i buy 1 package (50$) every morning. I have the feeling that i loose money by doing this. I give 50$ to gain 20$-30$ more per day.

QuaiTone

Feb 14, 2018
You have to buy all the cameras. Then you will start making more money.

<-- Walkthrough

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
You have to buy all the cameras. Then you will start making more money.

<-- Walkthrough
Obviously with more cameras you will earn more money but i am asking about the advertising packages and if it worth to buy them. Ok thanks for the answer i will ask to this thread.

kden

Jan 30, 2019
I've just found this game today, there are quite a few mods and I don't know which one needed. I heard this game is unplayable without a mod, is anyone have a guide or all-in-one link?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I've just found this game today, there are quite a few mods and I don't know which one needed. I heard this game is unplayable without a mod, is anyone have a guide or all-in-one link?
See the "All mods" link in the OP.

clock200557

Apr 30, 2017
Use wine staging. 2.21 worked for me. Maybe 3.19.
Can you explain how to do this? I have Wine but they don't have the older versions available for download as far as I can tell. I've had this same issue with Big Brother for years, always with whatever version of Wine I had.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Can you explain how to do this? I have Wine but they don't have the older versions available for download as far as I can tell. I've had this same issue with Big Brother for years, always with whatever version of Wine I had.
Older versions are available here:

clock200557

Apr 30, 2017
Older versions are available here:
I tried from there actually, but I assumed I was looking at the wrong thing, because downloading that was just 200 folders of gibberish to my non-coder brain. I guess if there's no .exe it's just not happening for some of us. Oh well. Thanks for trying to help my dumb ass though.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I tried from there actually, but I assumed I was looking at the wrong thing, because downloading that was just 200 folders of gibberish to my non-coder brain. I guess if there's no .exe it's just not happening for some of us. Oh well. Thanks for trying to help my dumb ass though.
Try this:

A .pkg (MacOS installer) file, from near the bottom.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes