AceBda

Feb 7, 2018
Every time I load the game the tile screen pops up in the bottom right corner of screen not letting me proceed no matter what I do. I’ve tried all the different screen setting windowed and unwindowed. I can’t to seem to figure it out. Does anyone have a fix for what I should do? Thanks in advance

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
First pre-render for my game remake are now available in free access on my Patreon page.

If you like my art and my idea then feel free to support me and become my patron.
Can we have the girls ?

Dream Twister

Sep 9, 2018
View attachment 5446
STORY:
Main character - Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Max’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him.​

Updated: 02/02/2018
Developer/Publisher: |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.13.0.007
Platform: Windows
Language: English, русский
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Instructions:

Base Game + Crack:
- - - - - - -

SKUNKED VERSION (90% Quality. 555mb)
- - - - -

Basic Mod*:

*Go to the laptop to activate the cheat of your choosing. Works in every version.

MANY THANKS TO @ikaruga FOR THE MOD!

Updated Mod:

CG RIP:

ALL Mods>
Events>
Calendar Pictures>
Image Previews v0.13> |
Walkthrough>

An update on the Experimental Cheats.. they dont work the games gets a bug ... THe time stops moving

Shalltear

Oct 4, 2017
man..i love this game why it not cont ?
maybe i late for the news :3
so someone make a new one of this game ?

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
I continue backgrounds pre-rendering for my game remake, which I called "House of Pleasure".

Free previews:

If you like my art and my idea then feel free to support me and become my patron.

Every buck of support will help me now, and will help in the future as well.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
To see some light in the tunnel: redo the scenario and learning from "mistakes" seems also meaning of no Eric from the beginning, so happy game for all the NTR-haters. ;)

(I would like to see some better implemented Eric though, but have fun without him...)

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Free preview of first "House of Pleasure" game image. My version of Max.

Reactions: darkmine

vellar6359

Jan 12, 2019
I played BB only 0.13 in all modes. And I really liked it, but until I got rid of Eric. I'm not a fan of NTR, but it was appropriate. I got the feeling that when Eric left it was the ultimate goal of the game and when he is gone I just lost interest and left her. BB from the unique experience of games was just another incest harem which is already a lot. I read above that the DS was planning a thread with Eric and it is a pity that he did not. Because it would be something unusual that is not in these games. I hope that if he returns to the establishment or to be a remake, it will consider the errors of the previous version. It seems to me that killing Eric should be either the end of the game or the branching out. For haters of NTR you can always remove the NTR content as in Tyrant. Sorry for Google English not my native language

sansot

Jan 14, 2019
Free preview of first "House of Pleasure" game image. My version of Max.

Not to criticise but would it not make sense to use different characters even if the same setting? Or switching with some characters from other games?

Recreating characters seems like recreating the game itself so many people will feel like it's playing the same thing again unless you plan to carry on from where the story ends

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Not to criticise but would it not make sense to use different characters even if the same setting? Or switching with some characters from other games?
Because I really like the BB story and characters.

Recreating characters seems like recreating the game itself so many people will feel like it's playing the same thing again unless you plan to carry on from where the story ends
I do not make a copy of the game, but a remake of the game.

The characters are not equal to 1 to 1, but are a little adapted to my liking and preferences.

The story in my remake will be expanded and continued with less grinding, more options and interactions.

Reactions: greenymph
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes