Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Can any kind soul tell me if any mods are still contributing content to this game? Would like to give this game another try :) Thanks in advance.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
I hope that this game is good. Those ugly mods aren´t and i can´t play them, because original game is way too better. Original characters are very very good looking, but mods they are very very ugly.
I will try to stay close to the original, but with my own render and in my own style.

Jul 18, 2017
there was a post on Dark Silver Patreon saying they will be starting work again on BB, but will need to make adjustments to the game just to follow Patreon TOS but i'm sure someone will be able to add the IC patch. unless i'm misreading the post, it was saying something about Glamour and BB being connected and exist alongside each other in terms of world.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
there was a post on Dark Silver Patreon saying they will be starting work again on BB
How is this suppossed to work? Should he develop two games at the same time? Or abandon "Glamour"?

but will need to make adjustments to the game just to follow Patreon TOS
Oh, come on. He could have done that right away and then continued to develop the game. Instead, he started making "Glamour".

There will be nothing left for "Big Brother".

Jul 18, 2017
How is this suppossed to work? Should he develop two games at the same time? Or abandon "Glamour"?

Oh, come on. He could have done that right away and then continued to develop the game. Instead, he started making "Glamour".

There will be nothing left for "Big Brother".
I do agree, I will add an image of the post says I might be reading it wrong.
I'll need to do it later my net isnt allowing me to upload images right now

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
Depends .. if you want something you can do it no matter what , if he think Glamour is not bringing him as much money as was with BB he can return back to old project or he can keep both like MrDots games ... with 1 month DmD and 1 month Melody .

VBlumpkin

Mar 5, 2018
In glamour you meet alice and lisa and they both talk about max going to military camp. No mention of eric though so who knows where it sits story wise.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
First pre-render for my game remake are now available in free access on my Patreon page.

If you like my art and my idea then feel free to support me and become my patron.

rosss

Jan 11, 2019
Hi guys, help me please! I've just finished the game (or i just think so) but have't got anal with Ann and Alice (except scene in 1st movie where Max punished her. The one of my final scene is where Max do mom all over the house and finished in Ann room and Lisa come to Ann room while max fucking her and told Ann that everything is ok. Is it normal that anal with Ann and Alice is out of this version or I have missed some content? Thanks..

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes