goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for the gear icon buddy. The gear icon did bring up the menu but for some reasons everytime I quit the game, the save files in the "Save" folder disappears. Any ideas for this? Those save files work fine everytime I play the game but when I quit, the "Save" folder is empty again.
Are there saves in the save folder while you're playing the game?

What directory is the bb folder in?

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
Are there saves in the save folder while you're playing the game?

What directory is the bb folder in?
They are until I quit the game
I put the game in the E drive (no encryption, compressed or whatsoever)
the directory path: E:\Download\Archive\BigBrother0130007

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
They are until I quit the game
I put the game in the E drive (no encryption, compressed or whatsoever)
the directory path: E:\Download\Archive\BigBrother0130007
No idea why the files are disappearing. Something is deleting them.

Try running it from the C drive.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
No idea why the files are disappearing. Something is deleting them.

Try running it from the C drive.
I did try running from the C drive but the problem still persists, that's why I move it into the E drive. I don't even have any anti-virus softwares or cleaning apps

Ahsan999

Aug 21, 2017
Hi there,
I am stuck at Friday 9 pm scene because it is not being done as aunt kira dont even come. How can i watch movie with both ladies?

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hi there,
I am stuck at Friday 9 pm scene because it is not being done as aunt kira dont even come. How can i watch movie with both ladies?
I think you just watch with Ann and Kira shows up after you start. Been a while since I played that, but I suggest trying to start the movie and see if that works.

Hope that helps.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
The game is good but I didn't like the part where the mother believe Eric more than her own son. I could build a better version of this which will lead Eric going directly to jail. With the help from his sisters and aunt. Making Eric believe that the mom and sisters were on his side for a bit then turning the tables on him

Reactions: Corambis

Ahsan999

Aug 21, 2017
I think you just watch with Ann and Kira shows up after you start. Been a while since I played that, but I suggest trying to start the movie and see if that works.

Hope that helps.
like how can i start a movie. can you help? At 9 pm Ann is in TV room where i do watch movie with her and the last thing she does is the BJ

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Planning to go through another playtrough of this game and I was wondering what mods do you guys recommend story wise to prolong the game experience ?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
I wish I could support this for no other reason than there's a hot girl with actual reasonably-proportioned breasts. These are rare as fucking diamonds.
A bit late to support this anyway, considering it's been abandoned for quite a while now...

Reactions: Wveth

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
This Game is not going to ever come back as far as I can tell. DS has gotten a lot of questions about if a platform would allow it would he continue it and he has been cagey about that from a creative perspective I think he had lost interest in making this game and was bored making it. The patreon thing came as a convent way for him to drop it without him looking like the bad guy. Now he is 100% dedicated to Glamour.

Reactions: 9della

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Which would be perfectly fine if Glamour was any good.
Well DS thought stupidly he would still be making that huge money he made with BB. Now it's just mostly him making the game by himself not the team he had with BB so slows down the process and honestly small developers are going to make what they like he seems to be heavy into making glamor and invested a lot of money into glamor so he not going to through in the towel

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Well DS thought stupidly he would still be making that huge money he made with BB. Now it's just mostly him making the game by himself not the team he had with BB so slows down the process and honestly small developers are going to make what they like he seems to be heavy into making glamor and invested a lot of money into glamor so he not going to through in the towel
Let's be honest here, if Glamour was just about him doing what he likes he wouldn't have set it up with always-online DRM.
I won't go into the painfully slow progression (BB had that too of course) or any other questionable aspects of the development but it's definitely designed to make as much money as possible.

Again, I wouldn't mind that as much if his current work was actually worth my money. Since it isn't I'll just stay clear, but of course other people can feel differently.

Reactions: groq

Lucifer_13

Nov 30, 2018
Hi there! I''m a newbie, can i ask what is the newest ver of this game? i'm currently using v0.13.0.007 and can i use the v2.0 walkthrough?

bwil92

Sep 15, 2018
I'm having trouble getting the camera for the house. Only camera I have and had the option to buy is he one for the aunt. I'm confsue if I missed something or what. Help would be awesome.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes