Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
Man, this game... It has a crap grind system, horrible plot implementation, and downright dumb writing sometimes, but it remains one of my favorite games because the women in it are just so damn beautiful. These renders remain unmatched.

Reactions: 9della and DJsona

sddsdsds

Jan 13, 2018
question: I got around 108 days into the game and saved it 3 times and loaded it today and all the saves were gone, anyway to fast forward, im confused on how to use the mods.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
question: I got around 108 days into the game and saved it 3 times and loaded it today and all the saves were gone, anyway to fast forward, im confused on how to use the mods.
about the saves: do you have the autosaves? if not, try this:

check the game folder. is there a sub-folder named "Save"? if there isn't, create it (obviously without quotes).

Last edited:

groq

Aug 12, 2017
does anyone have a tutorial of how to install the mods.
just copy the file "Mod.txt" into game folder.
mod pictures go into "Images" sub-folder.

edit: you can't combine 2 mods (2 different "Mod.txt" files)

Last edited:

sddsdsds

Jan 13, 2018
about the saves: do you have the autosaves? if not, try this:

check the game folder. is there a sub-folder named "Save"? if there isn't, create it (obviously without quotes).
There is a saved subfolder but for some reason nothing goes into it

groq

Aug 12, 2017
There is a saved subfolder but for some reason nothing goes into it
if you use Windows and game folder is located on drive "C", try running the game "as administrator" or move the game folder to other drive. make a test: just launch the game, save and check if it saves.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
this game is very nice but with eric in the game is a ruin game. its a shame.

Last edited:

Snarkfu

Mar 7, 2017
Huh, where did this update come from?

I thought this had been totally abandoned.

this game is very nice but with eric in the game is a ruin game. its a shame.
Don't worry you're not alone on that one, just keep playing and it will resolve itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Baxonius

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
So how do I make a save file? I move the game into in a folder in drive C then launch the game and press f5 but nothing happens. There isn't even a load/save menu. This is just ridiculous and idiotic.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So how do I make a save file? I move the game into in a folder in drive C then launch the game and press f5 but nothing happens. There isn't even a load/save menu. This is just ridiculous and idiotic.
Start a game and hit escape.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I tried pressing esc but nothing happens
If that won't work, use the cog icon in the top row, between the Patreon icon and the Help icon. Then click on Save.

If you still have no Save/Load options, then you have to manually create a folder for saves to go.
Make a new folder, label it Save.
Then start the game, get through the intro and make your first manual save.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
If that won't work, use the cog icon in the top row, between the Patreon icon and the Help icon. Then click on Save.

If you still have no Save/Load options, then you have to manually create a folder for saves to go.
Make a new folder, label it Save.
Then start the game, get through the intro and make your first manual save.
Thanks for the gear icon buddy. The gear icon did bring up the menu but for some reasons everytime I quit the game, the save files in the "Save" folder disappears. Any ideas for this? Those save files work fine everytime I play the game but when I quit, the "Save" folder is empty again.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Thanks for the gear icon buddy. The gear icon did bring up the menu but for some reasons everytime I quit the game, the save files in the "Save" folder disappears. Any ideas for this? Those save files work fine everytime I play the game but when I quit, the "Save" folder is empty again.
Try running the game "as administrator" or move the game folder to other drive (not C).

Nov 17, 2018
View attachment 5446
STORY:
Main character - Max, young guy who is living in poor family with mother and two sisters. However, Max’s father gifted them a wonderful house! Even with pool! But money shortage problem is not solved yet. Can Max earn some money? Can he seduce all his relatives? Can he reach anything in his life? Only player can help him.​

Updated: 02/02/2018
Developer/Publisher: |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.13.0.007
Platform: Windows
Language: English, русский
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Instructions:

Base Game + Crack:
- - - - - - -

SKUNKED VERSION (90% Quality. 555mb)
- - - - -

Basic Mod*:

*Go to the laptop to activate the cheat of your choosing. Works in every version.

MANY THANKS TO @ikaruga FOR THE MOD!

Updated Mod:

CG RIP:

ALL Mods>
Events>
Calendar Pictures>
Image Previews v0.13> |
Walkthrough>

Sir any one give me latest android version link plz ?

Nov 17, 2018
Any android version link plz ?

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes