goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Yeah, when I delete mod, game works fine. Well, mod has to files, one in notepad and one to overwrite.. What I am doing wrong? Did there is another mod with option to delete Eric?

Anyway, thanks for reply.
Deleting Eric can lead to issues later on. When I played, I followed the various walkthroughs and got rid of him normally.

I don't remember which mod I used, but it let me set stats and add money.

Reactions: Delletio

jean-claude hebert

Sep 19, 2017
The modder community here was the reason, people still played his game. The fan updates were far superior to his own, despite the subpar graphics of fan mods. Everyone else got around patreon's incest policy. He either hurt his pride or he realized, that he never had any plan / project goal to begin with.
This game is called Big Brother and you neither go full camera-perv nor dominant brother nor hardcore incest (before the game turned one year old), so it failed to deliver its very first promises. He never even finished ONE character path.
And now they're a fan made game that's way better cause it continued the story and this game has a hint help in it and you get to fuck Vicky at coffee shop and new movies and a lot more scenes she didn't have in update 13. Just look for big border fan remake you will love giving tutoring lesson's at night he he

odm72164

Jun 12, 2018
Quick question: Is there a way to quick undo an action by scrolling like in other games; or do I have to quicksave each time. Ty

Mameky

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2017
Wow. So surprising. 25442 posts. Well... this game worth it. I remember I could not get away from the game for the first week. But after that I got bored. Same stuff every day. Could not beat Eric. Game a little bit slow I would say. But other all one of the best games anyway.

ReckLouse47

Feb 17, 2018
What mods should I get and run to get the longest game possible till the remake hopefully extends and/or finishes (please,please,please) the story(game).

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
What mods should I get and run to get the longest game possible till the remake hopefully extends and/or finishes (please,please,please) the story(game).
If you are going to do mods I would recommend:

1) Chancer has several mods combined so it covers a lot.
2) Untold Stories is good and continues some storylines. I think most of it is in the Chancer mod but not sure how much.
3) Seduction and Shopping are good and part of Chancer. You can do them as separate game loads or just enjoy them as part of a single modded game using Chancer.
4) not sure about the others.

My recommendation is to look at the separate mods 1st post to get an idea what they include and either pick a small one to start or just go Chancer for the most content.

Hope that helps.

nanoSam

Nov 5, 2018
any solution for the save problem?
Not even the autosave works, everytime is reopen the game, i have to start the story from the beginning.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
any solution for the save problem?
Not even the autosave works, everytime is reopen the game, i have to start the story from the beginning.
check the game folder. is there a sub-folder named "Save"? if there isn't, create it (obviously without quotes).

Reactions: nanoSam

Born2game

Jun 28, 2017
Is no one interested in taking on the continuing of this game or is it just too much work?
I know nothing of coding but I'm learning Daz and teaching myself photoshop. If someone is working on something I'd love to lend a hand anyway I can. Just want the experience to improve my skill.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
This game was way too grindy in the first place but with cheats it was quite fun..shame it was abandoned

tomatoblue69

Nov 4, 2018
a bad game. Why not for Eric fucking Alice and Lisa. Guy Eric was fucking 2 sister milf Kira and Ann. I was extremely disappointed with the Dark Silver guys who got Eric out of the game.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
How long we wait 0.14? So much possibilities. That game cant end this way.
The game's abandoned...what you see here is what you get, officially speaking, though I think (as I haven't read the entire thread) that there are spin-offs etc. and a fanmade Renpy version of the game which may have more content

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes