Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hmm, but deluca family does not have any sex scenes, or that been added? played it some time ago and I think there was a grind scene and lots of still pics of looking into the bathroom ?

played high rise climb a lot, not really gotten what i expected out of it, girlfriend sex scene then then blonde one with a meh sex scene and then blowjobs, maybe im playing it wrong :p

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
hmm, but deluca family does not have any sex scenes, or that been added? played it some time ago and I think there was a grind scene and lots of still pics of looking into the bathroom ?

played high rise climb a lot, not really gotten what i expected out of it, girlfriend sex scene then then blonde one with a meh sex scene and then blowjobs, maybe im playing it wrong :p
Those suggestions were separated by styles, Game and Novel.
But you are right, both of those are limited at the moment regarding sex.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Those suggestions were separated by styles, Game and Novel.
But you are right, both of those are limited at the moment regarding sex.

damn, already finished those :p
ice said it before, i should just leave for a year and come back to see what changed, but you get addicted somehow to see what is new

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
found a bb renpy remake

Download

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
So he finally killed the game after leeching money of his followers? or is there a 'final build' and the game is done?

Knight2416

Jul 16, 2017
This won't even open for me, it lags my computer out for a few seconds and then it will keep occasionally causing issues until I kill the task, am I missing something?
Did You
1) download fresh copy from page 1 op
2) install just this on its own
3) run game
If it works if you want to install mods read instructions and check if they all work together, as some have bits from others and some do not work well together.

retroman

Oct 28, 2018
I wish Dark Silver continued developing this game. His new project is a mess - the DRM system in 'Glamour' is hurting his income at Patreon more than the supposed 'piracy' of sharing 'Big Brother' here. I think even if he had pulled out 'Big Brother' from Patreon because of their ridiculous rule about incest, and shared it here, he would've had more supporters than he currently has.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
I think even if he had pulled out 'Big Brother' from Patreon because of their ridiculous rule about incest, and shared it here, he would've had more supporters than he currently has.
The modder community here was the reason, people still played his game. The fan updates were far superior to his own, despite the subpar graphics of fan mods. Everyone else got around patreon's incest policy. He either hurt his pride or he realized, that he never had any plan / project goal to begin with.
This game is called Big Brother and you neither go full camera-perv nor dominant brother nor hardcore incest (before the game turned one year old), so it failed to deliver its very first promises. He never even finished ONE character path.

crozone95

Jan 12, 2018
If you want to play Glamour you need to have internet connection.... great way to limit "free" player base to 10 players and then say server is 100% player base, which means you can have 1000 patreons but only 400 can play at same time (just guessing) which is so stupid, i wont even mention delay on that game.. Not even suprise he loose rankings, patreons and money aaa.png

Deleted member 795684

Aug 2, 2018
Don't mind me, I just remembered how grate this game was and came to appreciate it again. It was one of the first adult games I played and there still isn't one game that passed it in my mind.

DS will never comeback to this but I wish he at least finished it. Oh well... :teary:

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Don't mind me, I just remembered how grate this game was and came to appreciate it again. It was one of the first adult games I played and there still isn't one game that passed it in my mind.

DS will never comeback to this but I wish he at least finished it. Oh well... :teary:
Ok... Im happy you liked it. Personally i found it grindy as fuck. Only reason i play'd it was cause of the image quality...

Delletio

Oct 28, 2018
Hi, I have a question. I wanted to install ikarumod to get rid of eric today. Always when I run the game it freezes with hud on the screen. I can't click on rooms and do nothing. I reinstalled with no saves and started new game but nothing helped. Something like that:
Code:
https://imgur.com/D7qaS8v
Version of the game is 0.13.0.007

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi, I have a question. I wanted to install ikarumod to get rid of eric today. Always when I run the game it freezes with hud on the screen. I can't click on rooms and do nothing. I reinstalled with no saves and started new game but nothing helped. Something like that:
Code:
https://imgur.com/D7qaS8v
Version of the game is 0.13.0.007
Did the game work before you installed the mod?

If so, you probably installed the mod incorrectly. Try again. If you can't get it to work, as for help on the mod thread.

Reactions: Delletio

Delletio

Oct 28, 2018
Did the game work before you installed the mod?

If so, you probably installed the mod incorrectly. Try again. If you can't get it to work, as for help on the mod thread.
Yeah, when I delete mod, game works fine. Well, mod has to files, one in notepad and one to overwrite.. What I am doing wrong? Did there is another mod with option to delete Eric?

Anyway, thanks for reply.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes