Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
the smirniy variant seems to be in russian , but make a small change in config.cfg ( lang=0 to lang=1 ) and presto all english including cheats.
Going to try the Smirniy version because its image dir contains 3233 images compared to original wich has 1975 images.
Yes but it still has thousands of missing images you need the ones from chancers mod as well and I'm afraid your wrong many dialogues are only in Russian. slowly going through using bing to translate but it will take a few more days to do them all

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
There was a separate thread for Smirniy's mod, but some moderator deleted the whole thread because the mod is not in English?! I read both site rules and uploader rules, several times, and didn't found any such rule, but ... never mind. Below you can find malware verified download links:

MEGA:
Google Drive:
That's the english version of the mod? have you tried it? are the renders good?

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
its amazing this is among top list when the dev just shut it down.
you will never know how it ends, coz its not done.
uuf im so salty still :p

Huyle

Mar 8, 2018
thank but now when i com to the event that do homework for her and she give a jerk off there are no option << i will do everything perfectly if you'll do some thing for me

PHANTOM44

Sep 6, 2018
it's sooooooooooo damn buggy....
After the intro I've waited and entered my room and now I'm totally stuck in the dialog-loop.... Probably a machine-translation problem... I don't believe that the developer has not tested it... this is like a major showstopper.

And btw - no sex scenes for now after checking the pictures...
I agree bud - gameplay ruins what could have been a truly great game ( graphics excellent - story and characters are well thought out ) there are seemingly a lot of interesting routes through the story that sometimes link together but more often don’t.. gameplay is far too repetitive you spend far too much time clicking options rather the being drawn into the story .. pity

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes