EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I must be missing something. I've been stuck on the segment of New Job after the 4th movie where Kira suggests that Ann does more movies on her own. The opportunity currently reads:

"Aunt Kira has explained her decision about another studio product for mom. It should even help me out. Basically, aunt wants to put mom in situations where she would get excited, but doesn't get to have a sexual release. Which will result in a bunch of sexual frustration which should help me out greatly."

Anyone know what the next steps are after this point? It's been weeks since I got to this part.

Also, I've been stuck with Arachnophobia on the "Step one is over, now I just have to keep trying..." for months, though I've made it to the point where I've done Alice several times and Lisa has "caught" us. Alice says she's planned something for Lisa and the PC after filming Lisa and the PC on Alice's bed. Is there something that advances from here to change the text of that opportunity?

Thanks.

bornsinner

Sep 2, 2017
i notice that DS patrons are slowly but steadily rising. I am wondering, is this good or bad for the future of BB?

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
If DS wanted to keep working on BB he would have just renamed it and changed the family members to childhood friends or whatever(while creating incest patches ofc). I think that he just wants a clean slate. BB got too grindy and just wasn't as fun anymore in the last few updates. I gave up grinding for hours just to get a dissapointing scene ot two. And after downloading the CG pack I was very glad that I stopped playing when I did.

Otinanes

Sep 5, 2017
Anyone have a link to v0.11 of the game? I need it for the diamond mod. Or if anyone could upload his own game file with diamond mod installed I would appreciate it as well.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Anyone have a link to v0.11 of the game? I need it for the diamond mod. Or if anyone could upload his own game file with diamond mod installed I would appreciate it as well.
Lisa's Photo Session works with v.13, and includes the Diamond mod.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
We are finished with the german version BB 0.13. I know that it is not perfect. But I promised it would be posted by the end of the week. When it comes to mom, son, sister, aunt: even if it sounds funny and old-fashioned - because of the words BB was banished that's why I did not want to change it (SORRY). In my eyes, they were the success of BB. If DS had used only Max, Alice, Ann, Lisa, BB would not be banished. For those who do not like it: please use the editor and change the son, Mama in what you want (takes only a few minutes). Thanks to Drussler who did the work. Thanks to Hlextor and Lazyharry for the support. And above all thank you DS that he made the great game, and gave me permission. To translate it. Wish you all a lot of fun.
Lukumo. View attachment 80317
I can't speak a lick of German, well, I can say shit, shithead, and dumbhead in German but otherwise not a lick! The point is I think it is cool that you did this.

Cheers! Oh I mean Prost!

Razy

May 30, 2017
If DS wanted to keep working on BB he would have just renamed it and changed the family members to childhood friends or whatever(while creating incest patches ofc). I think that he just wants a clean slate. BB got too grindy and just wasn't as fun anymore in the last few updates. I gave up grinding for hours just to get a dissapointing scene ot two. And after downloading the CG pack I was very glad that I stopped playing when I did.
Tbh i dont think he gave up on BB because of that, from one post on Glamour i think i saw a bit of the reason why he wanted to leave it... And he mentioned that he is finishing website for Glamour 0.2, but no word about BB developing. I was waiting for BB release every month and now its gone... No mather how cute Kate is(from Glamour), BB was one of my top 5 game of this genre, Glamour wont gonna be even in top 50.

Reactions: jjabrams123

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Tbh i dont think he gave up on BB because of that, from one post on Glamour i think i saw a bit of the reason why he wanted to leave it... And he mentioned that he is finishing website for Glamour 0.2, but no word about BB developing. I was waiting for BB release every month and now its gone... No mather how cute Kate is(from Glamour), BB was one of my top 5 game of this genre, Glamour wont gonna be even in top 50.
For me, BB has kultstatus and is absolute number 1. And do not think that the new games so far.

Drgnlvr526

Nov 9, 2017
DarkSilver has said that they would like to work on the game in the future. But they can't do it in any way that's tied to Patreon. I suspect any future work on the game depends on finding another place to host it, and how well their new game "Glamour" does, among other things. Personally, I mainly to see one more update where we get to have sex with Lisa, and I'd be happy.
If you do the lisa gf route you get to give Lisa anal and bjs from her and if your stats are high enough with Alice you get to have anal with Lisa in front of her. The only people in game you are able to have vaginal sex with that i have encountered is Alice, her gf and mom, you get anal from Lisa, aunt, Alice's gf and Alice one time in a movie.

Drgnlvr526

Nov 9, 2017
i have finished the BBv0.11.0.003...i have download the latest version of the game and i can't continew my saves
Any suggestions?
go into the folder you have bb11 stored and copy and paste the save folder into the new game folder and you should be able to continue the game

Drgnlvr526

Nov 9, 2017
I must be missing something. I've been stuck on the segment of New Job after the 4th movie where Kira suggests that Ann does more movies on her own. The opportunity currently reads:

"Aunt Kira has explained her decision about another studio product for mom. It should even help me out. Basically, aunt wants to put mom in situations where she would get excited, but doesn't get to have a sexual release. Which will result in a bunch of sexual frustration which should help me out greatly."

Anyone know what the next steps are after this point? It's been weeks since I got to this part.

Also, I've been stuck with Arachnophobia on the "Step one is over, now I just have to keep trying..." for months, though I've made it to the point where I've done Alice several times and Lisa has "caught" us. Alice says she's planned something for Lisa and the PC after filming Lisa and the PC on Alice's bed. Is there something that advances from here to change the text of that opportunity?

Thanks.
I don't remember the exact steps but when mom comes home from the studio walk into her room and offer her a massage to ease the pain from the movie after a few times you will end up teasing her more just stop before she has orgasm and few weeks later she will basically jump you after another couple weeks you will be able to have sex with her before shower when watching tv and when she relaxing before bed

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
Dark Silver took people around!
tried to lengthen the game just to tap money, inserting new characters without deepening them (olivia's mother, vicky, the doctor).
in every update he hid the poverty of his content by exaggerating with the grinding, I think if I start from the beginning it would take hundreds of hours to get to the end.

I will no longer finance one of his projects, his new game can be even better than BB, but I do not care ... I do not trust him anymore.

sorry, for my bad english....but I hope you have understood what I said

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Dark Silver took people around!
tried to lengthen the game just to tap money, inserting new characters without deepening them (olivia's mother, vicky, the doctor).
Solely for the purpose of providing context, everything you wrote about was dictated by patrons.
Patrons voted on who and what happened, who got updated and when.

As much as the grinding was annoying as hell, it provided the pacing for the game, and it's indisputable that by far the largest amount of "milking" was dictated by the people who financially supported him.
Prime example, characters and plot lines that were started, but left to linger (prior to the Patreon ban threats) was down to the patrons.

At the same time, it's down to patrons that we even got what we did by the end.
That's why Patreon is a double-edged sword for game development of any sort.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes