Abe56

Aug 3, 2017
Do anybody know if the models for the characters are avaible to download and use in something like Wifusimulator ?

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
I and many others could care less if it's out or not, I will never play as a female MC.

In fact I was wrong forum I had to write about that of glamor but I did not know if it was the right one and so I wrote here ... anyway I think that trying a game does not cost anything at most if you do not like it ... It's like tasting a new food you can not know if you like it or not until you've tried it .... Do not you think?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
In fact I was wrong forum I had to write about that of glamor but I did not know if it was the right one and so I wrote here ... anyway I think that trying a game does not cost anything at most if you do not like it ... It's like tasting a new food you can not know if you like it or not until you've tried it .... Do not you think?
You don't get the point at all do you, I am male and I will never play a game that has dicks coming after the MC's I play, NEVER EVER NEVER.
You may like seeing a big fat dick coming at your face but I do not and will never play game that has that in it.

Reactions: Julgius and Subyan

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
You don't get the point at all do you, I am male and I will never play a game that has dicks coming after the MC's I play, NEVER EVER NEVER.
You may like seeing a big fat dick coming at your face but I do not and will never play game that has that in it.

Ok friend do not get angry ... everyone is free to think as they like ... I apologize if I made you angry.

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
apparently they are complaining all of glamor ... too many bugs and even drm ...x'Dx'Dx'D
Please Wait :FeelsBadMan:

Damonalgren

Aug 30, 2017

is this a fan art or a mode can some one tell me plz ?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Glamour is available to download free on his patron page....but I sorta wish I hadn't.

It's pretty enough with a nice GUI and renders but, even allowing this is .1 .....it's fairly awful.

The intro set up is wall after wall of slow text and once past that....its fairly railroad style conversations. Prudish girl immediately considering working in a massage parlour for example.

Might look at it again after a few versions but for now I'd advise steering clear.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

is this a fan art or a mode can some one tell me plz ?

That is definitely fan art and I think it might be in one of the mods.

A lot of the fan art makes it into mods

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
Guys, please help me. How to trigger quest New Job? I get rid of Eric and talk to mom about him, after that 5 days or even 10,.no more dialogs about Eric or money problems in the breakfast.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes