Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Currently unfortunately no poll regarding Kira or someone else. I guess we will see a big new 0.13 release with Mom and most of the girls get lost in the shuffle...

Reactions: KaiserST

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey people !! I want to know what happened's when Ann go out with Eric at night !!! :tf::tf::tf:
They spent the night at Eric's place.
Don't care about anything they may have done away from the house and its not needed to know.

Menutsal

Dec 10, 2017
I've been trying to unlock the clinic for a couple of days unsuccessfully... How can I do that?

**I read somewhere that mom complains about my erection in the morning and aunt kira sends me to the clinic. but it never happened.. The only time something close to that happens is when I get "punished", and mom gives me hj in the room.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've been trying to unlock the clinic for a couple of days unsuccessfully... How can I do that?

**I read somewhere that mom complains about my erection in the morning and aunt kira sends me to the clinic. but it never happened.. The only time something close to that happens is when I get "punished", and mom gives me hj in the room.
We can not answer play through question here but we can over there:

Reactions: Menutsal

malekisaman

Jun 5, 2017
The way he is posting preview pictures and names them. there won't be any surprise in next version (v13.0). you can guess all conversation and direction of all events. I don't like that.

Reactions: Tirael

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I am sorry Alice that you no longer like private spanking/sex, here this is for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh you want to spank Lisa and Max,

Oh you like Eve do you Alice.

Oh poor Alice.

Oh you want Lisa on your blog.

ADD. Max wants some to.

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
The game is interesting enough for me. I like the sexual scenes and they keep me interested in the game. I can say that I don't need an antagonist in this game to make it interesting.
It's up to you. Everyone has something that hi likes in this game or dislike. My opinion is mine. I do not impose it.

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
Why would Alice need to blackmail Max or Lisa to get sex is beyond me tho...
Not exactly for just a sex. She want to feel, what it is to be dominant. After Kate's private lessons, Alice wants to be the main in sex. And now (judging by spoiler shoots) her domination are growing. DS created a monster.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Hey Alice you doing dishes again. Doing dishes are you.jpg

No I will not help you but I will watch you do them bitch. how do you like that bitch.jpg

How does it feel bitch that I will never help you again. never help you again.jpg

Tirael

Dec 18, 2017
Nah, not you. I was referring to the comment that @Corambis replied to. The guy said "every game needs a guy like Eric" (For the record, I'm paraphrasing pretty loosely cause I don't have the quote in front of me) I knew what you meant the entire time bro, no worries here. :biggrin:
You didn't catch my point. I don't want to say that "every game needs a guy like Eric" i said that "Every game must be interesting". In this game Eric was a challenge, we should raise our spying skills for peeping, diplomacy for convincing, massage skills for decreasing Eric influens. And now for about 3-4 updates, we dont need any of this skills, we even cant loose.

Reactions: AkitoH

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You didn't catch my point. I don't want to say that "every game needs a guy like Eric" i said that "Every game must be interesting". In this game Eric was a challenge, we should raise our spying skills for peeping, diplomacy for convincing, massage skills for decreasing Eric influens. And now for about 3-4 updates, we dont need any of this skills, we even cant loose.
It has turned into a VN instead of a game.

Reactions: Asphyx and Tirael

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
Its to late Alice has already blackmailed them for sex which is rape in the eyes of the law.

At least maybe Lisa new sex-ed with mom as Lisa said that it may allow Max to con Alice out of her blackmailing them.
Will have to wait till next 1-10 updates to see.
Forgive me if im wrong but I think I remember you saying something along the lines of "i dont care if its just a game, some people have morals and stick to them" (about rape)

Im not trying to judge you at all, just curious but why do you not care about stuff like incest then? (Since most people qre against that irl, but if youre not, thats fine, as i said, im not trying to judge) wouldnt that destroy 90% of the games here for you?

parachina

Oct 3, 2017
I am sorry Alice that you no longer like private spanking/sex, here this is for you.

Oh you want to spank Lisa and Max,

Oh you like Eve do you Alice.

Oh poor Alice.

Oh you want Lisa on your blog.

ADD. Max wants some to.
lmao, calm down, shes just an in game character, if you want to beat up someone for that then beat up DS

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
TL;DR: Every game must be interesting, but BB lacking interest now isn't due to Eric being gone. And bringing in another "Eric" is just a lazy attempt at writing. The lack of interest is due to DS's neglect/inability to make any existing conflict more interesting.

Reactions: megadork

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Eric was A challenge. But he doesn't have to be THE challenge. It can be even more challenging without him as all the reasons above support this.
You're right. Unfortunately, DS is unable to write the other challenges. Eric was the only challenge that he managed to incorporate into the game, even with its flaws. So when you only had one challenge in the game, and then it was removed without being replaced, it would only be natural that people associated the removal of Eric as removal of challenge/conflict in the game. Not because they love Eric, but because Eric was the only thing resembling any challenge in the game.

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes