JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
Max will be the one spanking Mom/Ann, not Alice. Alice just had the idea of the punishment and has to be the one catching Mom/Ann doing something wrong and the only thing she's doing wrong is having fun with Max.
Alright, my bad. I forgot the actual plan. Thanks for correcting me!

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
No, not every game does. That's not to say that you can't have an antagonist if you want one, but even without incest you don't need that. You just need a good story, and some challenges to overcome. Believe it or not, challenges can come in all types, and not just some guy that is trying and succeeding to have sex with your family.
Tell 'em again.

This notion that the game needed a "male antagonist" to compete against just limits what BB could've been from a story perspective. Again, the primary need the majority seek in this game is to fap, I get that, I'm not looking for ground breaking Grammy award writing. But DS has had opportunities to make this a better written game than it is now. And in his own words in the past, he said he wanted to make an "engaging story". Clearly it's anything but.

You have games like Mortze & Tlaero's Elsa-verse. There is a clear end-game antagonist, yes, but the conflict was always more internal. You had to break down the walls that the girl in focus set up for themselves, and the games were every bit as engaging because of that, with it's finale (Saving Chloe) being every bit as satisfying. I get the "competition/antagonist" argument. I do. But it's ridiculous to say every game needs one.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
I have no such problems in real life. I was talking about harem incest games. They are all linear and you can't fail or pick wrong so it's not a challenge to get everything. And it's not even about competitors like Eric but incest suppose to feel like a crazy hard task while it usually doesn't feel like tabbo (characters don't act like it is) not to say it is hard. You can easily make a game with mechanic of BB that can be challenging without other males. Wrong choices that matter are a thing that make something challenging in mainstream gaming world. Excellent writing in case of incest would be something good as well but devs are rarely good when it comes to writing
Well we agree that at least THIS dev is not good at the writing....Sad since there are many stories on Literotica and Reddit that they could draw from to base a game off of.

As for what happens in a Harem game...Well that says more about that type of game and why an Incest game should be MORE interesting than just Hey My name is...Suck my cock!
The fact the relationship should NOT happen morally makes the incest genre an internal conflict of morals vs lust. Easy to overcome in yourself but the challenge is finding ways to get others in your family to overcome those conflicts.

Did DS make this a Harem game? Well I would argue this isn't a game at all it has become nothing more than a VN. Click away until something new happens.

The Point I and @Corambis are making here is that in the Incest Genre the big challenge is overcoming the taboo and moral prohibitions...You don't need an Eric, you shouldn't need a Kira and Blackmail is a lazy method of convincing someone that is no more challenging than finding a key to open a door.

This game started off well until Eric became it's focus. The massaging and other classes were a great vehicle towards what we were talking about as a real incest challenge.
Giving a massage and turning someone on (who shouldn't get turned on) due to you doing some innocent act they were happy to let you do. The social skills to convince people to do what you want and even the Yoga classes that could have led to other things.

But DS couldn't fathom how to use those scenarios and wrap his writer's head around any family member ever having sex with Max without being forced.

So he invented Eric who is the one who TRULY made this game a harem game when it was originally a sandbox.
So if you don't like Harem games you have no one to blame but Eric himself.
Because he is the vehicle that changed it into one. Made all the girls his Harem and then the only challenge was how to get rid of him and take over!
BORING!

Just to add to address the last part of your post....
In an Incest play the consequences are ruining the relationship with your family because you were too creepy, perverted, obvious or evil (as is the case with blackmailing someone!)
The right choice made should be one that makes them think having sex with you may not be as bad as the social norm thinks.
The wrong choice gets you sent away from the family because you could endanger them with your pervy thoughts and possible resort to rape (where this game could go at any moment!)

So those are the Choices and consequences that belong in an Incest game...
Maybe if you don't play the seduction smart you still get sent to that military camp to learn discipline...
But make the right choices and you won't need to blackmail or spank someone into submission to fuck you...
Because they will think having sex with you is THEIR IDEA not the product of your sick lusty mind but of theirs!

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
The Point I and @Corambis are making here is that in the Incest Genre the big challenge is overcoming the taboo and moral prohibitions...You don't need an Eric, you shouldn't need a Kira and Blackmail is a lazy method of convincing someone that is no more challenging than finding a key to open a door.

But DS couldn't fathom how to use those scenarios and wrap his writer's head around any family member ever having sex with Max without being forced.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well we agree that at least THIS dev is not good at the writing....Sad since there are many stories on Literotica and Reddit that they could draw from to base a game off of.

As for what happens in a Harem game...Well that says more about that type of game and why an Incest game should be MORE interesting than just Hey My name is...Suck my cock!
The fact the relationship should NOT happen morally makes the incest genre an internal conflict of morals vs lust. Easy to overcome in yourself but the challenge is finding ways to get others in your family to overcome those conflicts.

Did DS make this a Harem game? Well I would argue this isn't a game at all it has become nothing more than a VN. Click away until something new happens.

This game started off well until Eric became it's focus. The massaging and other classes were a great vehicle towards what we were talking about as a real incest challenge.
Giving a massage and turning someone on (who shouldn't get turned on) due to you doing some innocent act they were happy to let you do. The social skills to convince people to do what you want and even the Yoga classes that could have led to other things.

So he invented Eric who is the one who TRULY made this game a harem game when it was originally a sandbox.
So if you don't like Harem games you have no one to blame but Eric himself.
Because he is the vehicle that changed it into one. Made all the girls his Harem and then the only challenge was how to get rid of him and take over!
BORING!
Well, to not make it into harem he would have to create seperate routes for all girls and that's not possible with this system of releases so I blame mostly Patreon for all these harems:p
I'm not into incest so I can't really comprehend you viewpoint but I fully understand what do you mean about breaking a tabbo and how hard and rewarding it should feel. I feel that's a matter of writing and therefore it's really hard for most devs. That's not the strongest point of DS himself. That's why I feel excellent writing would be a good thing in such a setting. I like other males in games (for various reasons) and I liked Eric's part which I find a shame that it's not continued, but I can easily think about different choices that would make this game or any other really challenging without using males. Even in vanilla games I find it a shame that game has not difficulty level and everything leads to your victory. That's lazy, unchallenging design in my opinion. Sadly, at this point BB is an example of such thing as well.

Reactions: Corambis

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Well, to not make it into harem he would have to create seperate routes for all girls and that's not possible with this system of releases so I blame mostly Patreon for all these harems:p
I'm not into incest so I can't really comprehend you viewpoint but I fully understand what do you mean about breaking a tabbo and how hard and rewarding it should feel. I feel that's a matter of writing and therefore it's really hard for most devs. That's not the strongest point of DS himself. That's why I feel excellent writing would be a good thing in such a setting. I like other males in games (for various reasons) and I liked Eric's part which I find a shame that it's not continued, but I can easily think about different choices that would make this game or any other really challenging without using males. Even in vanilla games I find it a shame that game has not difficulty level and everything leads to your victory. That's lazy, unchallenging design in my opinion. Sadly, at this point BB is an example of such thing as well.
That is completely wrong....In fact many games do this quite well (see MotH as one example the Twist as another)
What is worse is he is using the unity engine and forsaking most of that engine's capabilities and dumbing down to a VN where the engine supports hotspots and items you can see pick up and use on other items.

So it's not Patreon or the Engine that is limiting the scope and breadth of this game...
It is the developer himself that has made it so limiting and boring.

As to why there ARE so many Harem games?
Because it is EASY MONEY! Render a few pics, stitch them together and hold your wallet open for the money....

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
This notion that the game needed a "male antagonist" to compete against just limits what BB could've been from a story perspective.
Well, I've never said the game needed a male antagonist to generate conflict. I've said it had a male antagonist to generate conflict, and that the antagonist was removed and the conflict he generated never replaced. I'm sure there's all kinds of things DS could have done; all I'm saying is that he hasn't done any of them :frown:

AkitoH

Mar 13, 2017
Well, I've never said the game needed a male antagonist to generate conflict. I've said it had a male antagonist to generate conflict, and that the antagonist was removed and the conflict he generated never replaced. I'm sure there's all kinds of things DS could have done; all I'm saying is that he hasn't done any of them :frown:
Nah, not you. I was referring to the comment that @Corambis replied to. The guy said "every game needs a guy like Eric" (For the record, I'm paraphrasing pretty loosely cause I don't have the quote in front of me) I knew what you meant the entire time bro, no worries here. :biggrin:

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Nah, not you. I was referring to the comment that @Corambis replied to. The guy said "every game needs a guy like Eric" (For the record, I'm paraphrasing pretty loosely cause I don't have the quote in front of me) I knew what you meant the entire time bro, no worries here. :biggrin:
You know what is funny about Eric?
This game would be so much more interesting if Eric was the MC intent on getting the entire family to fuck each other and ended with a big family orgy!

I mean I wouldn't like it as an Incest game but it would definitely be a much more interesting story than what we have now! LOL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Those 2 last pics have decreased my hype a bit... let's hope Alice doesn't blackmail them.
Its to late Alice has already blackmailed them for sex which is rape in the eyes of the law.

At least maybe Lisa new sex-ed with mom as Lisa said that it may allow Max to con Alice out of her blackmailing them.
Will have to wait till next 1-10 updates to see.

Asstrreader74

Donor
Nov 8, 2017
You know what is funny about Eric?
This game would be so much more interesting if Eric was the MC intent on getting the entire family to fuck each other and ended with a big family orgy!

I mean I wouldn't like it as an Incest game but it would definitely be a much more interesting story than what we have now! LOL
it still can happen " but " they will have to come up with a whole new story line it self...i really don't think the development team will go that far

Reactions: Asphyx

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
it still can happen " but " they will have to come up with a whole new story line it self...i really don't think the development team will go that far
No that ship has sailed already...No way he is going to rewrite it or change it in any significant way...
Just look how long it took him to get where he is now?
It would take another year of coding to totally rewrite the game and it would be far easier to just make a new game from scratch than to try and change this one!

Maybe just maybe sex with aunt Kira in the next few updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I could definitely see Kira coming home early one night and catching Anne and Max in bed....
Or he could even hide it by making the getting caught not available unless you go into her room around 3am when Kira gets back.

But more likely it will follow the same lame path from the past...
Talk to Kira at the pool, say something to Mom about sleeping in her room all night and then a week later it happens, Kira walks in on you!. LOL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Has anyone got the poll for this.

Or any other polls that have not been posted so we can see whats going on.

To much of this VN has been turned over to the patreons and we need to see what polls are out there please.
@elmandor please and thank you for all the pics.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KaiserST
3.40 star(s) 107 Votes