deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Not to criticise but would it not make sense to use different characters even if the same setting? Or switching with some characters from other games?
Because I really like the BB story and characters.

Recreating characters seems like recreating the game itself so many people will feel like it's playing the same thing again unless you plan to carry on from where the story ends
I do not make a copy of the game, but a remake of the game.

The characters are not equal to 1 to 1, but are a little adapted to my liking and preferences.

The story in my remake will be expanded and continued with less grinding, more options and interactions.

Reactions: greenymph

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
Free preview of first "House of Pleasure" game image. My version of Max.

If you like my art and my idea then feel free to support me and become my patron.

Every buck of support will help me now, and will help in the future as well.
Looks really nice. I can´t wait that i can play Big Brother again. Big Brother story and characters are best. Incest is best.

Shape

Dec 7, 2017
I hope that all characters looks same than original game. I hope that in this new Big Brother characters have different clothes. All day they have different clothes. Morning different clothes, evening different clothes. Original game is bad because characters have almost always same clothes.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
I hope that all characters looks same than original game.
Not 1 to 1, but close. For example, I like big breasts, so all female characters have a bit bigger breasts than original ones.

I also use other hairs. The original hairs of all three females in family are terrible.

I hope that in this new Big Brother characters have different clothes. All day they have different clothes. Morning different clothes, evening different clothes. Original game is bad because characters have almost always same clothes.
That depends on how and if I am supported at my project in the future. Clothes assets cost money. Having lots of different clothes in play means spending a lot of money on these clothes assets.

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Next free "House of Pleasure" characters preview. My version of lovely Anna.

If you like my art and my idea then feel free to support me and become my patron.

Every buck of support will help me now, and will help in the future as well.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
View attachment 224808
sorry for the delay finally my net is allowing me to upload again

let me know what you guys interpret from the post, I might have read it incorrectly.
Did you mean to post this in the 'Glamour' thread? This isn't about 'Big Brother'.
The first post is more related to Big Brother than anything posted here in weeks. Literally the entire post is about how DS is rebooting the characters from BB in the next Glamour updates. He is announcing that they plan to retell the story of BB from Kate's point of view in Glamour.

If you are a fan of BB, or come to this thread curious about why BB was abandoned or if DS has any future plans for BB, this is pretty important and interesting information. Suggesting that this info shouldn't be posted here is... odd.

More BB-related postings in the Glamour thread:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Suggesting that this info shouldn't be posted here is... odd.
I see you quoted me, but I'm not sure what quote you read that states I'm suggesting that this shouldn't be posted in this forum. I thought maybe someone had several tabs open and may have posted in the wrong thread - it has happened to me. As toxic as this site can, I'd appreciate if you didn't put words in my mouth. I have a wonderful ability of shoving, not one, but both feet into my mouth without help. Thanks! :)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Look at my post one more time... There are two quotes. The first is an image of DS's patreon page. The second is your response to that quote. No one is putting any words in anyone's mouth. It took significantly more time for you to compose your comment about shoving both feet into your mouth than it would have taken to actually read my post to determine its intent. Point proven, I suppose....

PsygaRider

Jan 1, 2019
Version.. 0.13, I stucked after Make movie with alice and ann, on new job opportunity. Nothing is triggered. Anyone knows how to solve????

deepandsilent3dx

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2018
Next free "House of Pleasure" character and visual style preview.

Anna in the morning in her bedroom.

Every buck of support will help me today, will help me tomorrow, and will help in the future as well.

Reactions: DrackDrap

duraworld

Donor
Aug 23, 2016
Next free "House of Pleasure" character and visual style preview.

Anna in the morning in her bedroom.

Every buck of support will help me today, will help me tomorrow, and will help in the future as well.
I think that have some traits of Shantarel of Second Happiness

3.40 star(s) 107 Votes