Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
A quick question for any modders or anyone out there - is there some way to reset the Lisa girlfriend relationship? Some how or another - I started the game and went the Olivia route and didn't realize the HUGE amount of content that gets cut out due to not training Lisa on her sex ed. How can I reset that choice and have Lisa training as my girlfriend?

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Sure, I' ll re-upload it tomorrow and post the link, please have a little patience.
Thanks. I have a more or less working copy I think but I have duplicate menus and things that don't seem to be correct (mostly in the Shopping mod and Shopping options). I started a whole fresh game from scratch and only this mod to see if that fixed things. So far not sure where the duplicate menus and entry options are coming from and still trying to track those down.

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Okay, I'm typing this up for anyone like me who was getting the Lisa Homework bug while using this mod and doesn't know how to fix it. Instead of being a goober and trying to partially uninstall the cheat menu from this mod, then overwrite with the Ikarugamod X with the fix in, then faff around putting the correct notebook.txt back in after fixing the bug, just do the following:

• Download a save editor (see here);
  • Set the variable "poss.sg" in your save to 4. This changes the "Schoolgirl" opportunity from you helping Lisa for free, to helping her for quid pro quo;
  • Get Lisa punished a few more times;
  • You should now have the option to ask for 'favours' in exchange for the homework, and can proceed along the "Mentor" opportunity as normal.
Treat this bug as a wise life lesson -- never do anything for free!

Last edited:

chorchoj

Jul 30, 2020
Okay, I'm typing this up for anyone like me who was getting the Lisa Homework bug while using this mod and doesn't know how to fix it. Instead of being a goober and trying to partially uninstall the cheat menu from this mod, then overwrite with the Ikarugamod X with the fix in, then faff around putting the correct notebook.txt back in after fixing the bug, just do the following:

• Download a save editor (see: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-save-editor.3608/);
  • Set the variable "poss.sg" in your save to 4. This changes the "Schoolgirl" opportunity from you helping Lisa for free, to helping her for quid pro quo;
  • Get Lisa punished a few more times;
  • You should now have the option to ask for 'favours' in exchange for the homework, and can proceed along the "Mentor" opportunity as normal.
Treat this bug as a wise life lesson -- never do anything for free!

Oops! We ran into some problems.

The requested page could not be found.

Please repost it.
Thanks

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes