Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Dr. Typheus

May 22, 2018
So, yesterday I was playing this version and it was all good, but today I tried to play and it my saves are nowhere to be found. I didn't move them from anywhere. The mods seem to be still there, or at least the pc cheats are. Does anyone know how to get the game to read my saves? They are in the Big Brother/Save folder, as they have always been 350206

Pimpslap

Dec 28, 2017
Chancer I'm experiencing the same issues as a couple of other folks where the mod content is showing up too early. I started a new game, and on Day 3, I'm already seeing options for Ann and Lisa that I shouldn't be seeing yet:

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Is this a bug, or did I somehow install the mod incorrectly? I have not activated any of the cheats and do not have any other mods installed except for yours. Thanks for any assistance, and for your excellent work on this mod!

Sep 18, 2017
I was going to go ahead and start with this mod seeing as it has extra content for a discontinued game. I am holding off as I see there is quite a number of problems with it. The installation instructions really need to be updated because it is all over the place and not very clear. Most comments are indicating that the files are either incomplete or outright missing.

Reactions: KingofD

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Anyone can upload the mod 36 38 and 39 cant donwload it from zippyshare and on mega its still missing

karagan91

Jan 30, 2018
I can't find Assembly-CSharp anywhere in the latest mod, mod40. It was included in previous mod, mod34. And if I remember correctly, it was also included separately in mod36.

Does mod40 use the same Assembly-CSharp from mod36?

Caldargo

Oct 28, 2019
I am having issue late in the game just before war every time I go into lap top shop money vanishes before I can purchase anything. Any way to fix this and is it a known issue ?

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
I am having issue late in the game just before war every time I go into lap top shop money vanishes before I can purchase anything. Any way to fix this and is it a known issue ?
You are in the wrong thread. This is an issue of the original game. Look there for the solution. I remember it happens a few days but I forget what to do against it.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to install this. The instructions are really confusing. Also, the files from the zippyshare don't match up with the files from the MEGA. The MEGA has 11 files while the zippy has 13, with names not matching on others as well.

Having gone through many pages of this thread I think I need a mod34 folder/zip... But there isn't one anywhere. No mod 34 on the zippy links and neither on the MEGA link.

I downloaded all the zip files from the MEGA and then downloaded a couple that weren't in there from the zippy links and then extracted them all. This is what I have just after extraction before moving any files about. This doesn't look correct to me. Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: Alex098

steffan00

Apr 4, 2020
Hello
I have a big problem with

13. Aunt Kira thinks we should have a test to make sure mom will actually go through with it

on the set. Of course, I’m not against the idea of mom sucking my cock, why would I be? I’ll

just have to be in her room at the right time. Thursday night at 3 A.M., here I come!

What to do - go to Mom’s room on Thursday at 03:00 - BJ by Mom.

I can't do this. I don't have this option :(

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes