Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hello Chancer.

I think that there is a problem with the new version of your mod. The picture where Aunt Kira licks Alice's pussy on saturday in the bathroom is missing.

Thanks.
I put the wrong jpg number on it, will fix it next update.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
The new Assembly-CSharpv11 is in OP, along with Mod25a. Only minor corrections for mod.

balthazar

Jul 6, 2017
Chancer it's included in your mod "Seduction v0.3.1b " with "Seduction V0.3.1 Fix C" or i need to manually modify myself, thank you in advance for your answer. Have a nice evening/day.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Chancer it's included in your mod "Seduction v0.3.1b " with "Seduction V0.3.1 Fix C" or i need to manually modify myself, thank you in advance for your answer. Have a nice evening/day.
Mine is version 3.0.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
Started playing this game and this mod package looks great but I have an "issue" with it. Not a big fan of how, at the start at least, you can access stuff like "Auntie told me to peek from the window..." and the red text basically straight up fapping. The one that bugs me the most is when Lisa is naked in bed and I can bang her yet she has no "corruption" yet (like 4 days into the game). I know, I can just ignore these but it's difficult to know which is story-choices and which is out-of-place fapping scenes.

What mod specifically adds this? Any way that I can package the mods I do want (as Seduction and Diamond really interest me and you got them together)?

Last edited:

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
The red stuff is generally Chancer's added scenes.

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
What did I do wrong?
Many interactions from the mod appear to be just white screens with (interesting) text.
Am I missing the point or just images??

Chancer

May 13, 2017
What did I do wrong?
Many interactions from the mod appear to be just white screens with (interesting) text.
Have you downloaded all Image files from Mega or Zippyshare? If the Seduction mod, you need to go to their sight for those images.

RiniDRAW

Oct 7, 2017
What did I do wrong?

I have the same problem as this one. If possible, give me a file that contains all the images

dutchpete

Jun 11, 2017
Look in the OP jesus christ, literally says DOWNLOAD ALL THE IMAGE FILES.
But it does not say that you might need to got the other Mods and download the Image files there.
The OP more or less suggests that these are ALL the image files you need.

Reactions: Jacs

Leghemoglobin

Nov 20, 2016
From the OP :
1. Make sure you have the base game installed
2. Download all the images from MEGA
3. Download the mod25a.zip
4. Extract the mod25a.zip in the folder where "BigBrother.exe" is located
5. Extract all the images in the "Images" folder, overwrite the files when asked for it.
6. Download the Assembly-CSharpv11 file
7. Extract the Assembly-CSharp v11file in the "BigBrother_Data/Managed folder, overwrite if asked for it.
8. Play the game

Reactions: Jacs

del-y-sid

Oct 8, 2017
Hello! There are too many issues in mod, fix it please

1. Dialogue structure Errors. Structure must be Dialogue.Name@SomeNumber@Picture@Descriptions
ERROR: Dia: Loading dialogue error!
str = `alisa.smoke.pun.try.42@am-smo-pun-37@Fire your load... Om my tits!`
str = `kira.swim.night.n.11@km-pool-4@Awe fuck, I can't help cummmmmming <b>NOW</b> damn it!`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `05.mmas2.4@<i>If I knew this is possible I would've made up this disease a long time ago ... I wonder if mom is going to do this all the time now ... Maybe she'll even do ... more? Oh...</i>`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `mom.poffice.open.nk.2@<i>Looks like mom isn't as shy as before ... She's so beautiful!</i>`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `mom.pshopping.open.nk.2@<i>Oh, yeah! I can watch mom and she knows I'm watching ... She's almost naked and she doesn't seem to be shy anymore!</i>`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `06.mkwb.2@<i>Now this is a nice picture! Should I do something? This is mom's room, though, she can return any moment. I should go now.</i>`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `06.mmad.4@Okay, tell me. Or did you just wanted to share your happiness?`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `alisa.pclub.choco.no@I do ... is there a catch? You just give me a box of chocolates?`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `girlsshower.1.knock@Hm, no one's answering. they talk so loud they can't even hear me! I shouldn't barge in, though, or I'll get it from the both of them. But I could have a quick look from the window...`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `girlsshower.1@Usually Alice is taking a shower around this time. Oh, she's not alone. Looks like aunt Kira decided to join her.`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `ean.8.ok.ok.5@You're a moron, Max ... Do you like it?`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `alisa.bath@It's midnight, so Alice is taking bath. Entering without knocking is extremely dangerous`

2. Dialogue Chains Errors. Wrong next dialogue name in answers, somewhere you need to use leave!’.
Structure must be Condition1&Condition2&Next.Dialogue!Action1!Action2^ Description
ERROR: chain wrong #725: `liza.pschool.knock` answer #1: `liza.pschool.knock.sucks` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #725: `liza.pschool.knock` answer #2: `liza.pschool.knock.cuffs` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #4672: `kt.8.next.mt.14` answer #1: `max_cam.2.grow_400` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #4797: `mom.tv.next.1.sure` answer #1: `mom.tv.next.0.sex` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #5708: `shopping.default` answer #2: `09.fa.2.eric` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #8429: `kt.8.next.untie.2` answer #1: `max_cam.2.grow_400` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #8569: `cheatmenu.liza.flags` answer #51: `cheatmenu.liza.flags.spc.bustederic_1` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #8569: `cheatmenu.liza.flags` answer #52: `cheatmenu.liza.flags.spc.bustederic_-1` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #8667: `mom.outfit` answer #2: `mom.outfit.0.no` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #8845: `10.ca.48a` answer #4: `mom.tv.next.next.1.end` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #8931: `mom.tv.next.2.fun.78` answer #0: `mom.tv.next.2.fun.2.end` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #8953: `mom.tv.next.3.fun.50` answer #0: `mom.tv.next.3.fun.3.end` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #9868: `alisa.bath.fun.12` answer #3: `alisa.bath.fun.8.ok.ok.cum` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #9981: `alisa.smoke.fear.mom.dep.blow.1` answer #1: `alisa.smoke.fear.mom.dep.blow.nodom` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #9993: `alisa.smoke.fear.mom.dep.blow.8.ok.5` answer #1: `alisa.smoke.fear.mom.dep.blow.8.ok.5.no` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #10019: `07.acl.0` answer #2: `07.acl.nothing` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #10040: `07.afa.6.ass.8` answer #0: `07.afa.6.1.end` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #10073: `07.afa.6.2.ass.51` answer #0: `07.afa.6.2.ass.2.end` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #14531: `02.ff.kate.out.sex.52` answer #0: `02.ff.kate.out.sex.53` ^ `System.String[]

3. Wrong var names used in dialogue. Some of the vars was removed from game by the Author.
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `liza.pos`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `1*eric.inf`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `impotent`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `liza.talk`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `m-kira-sunkiratalk`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `loco.cafe`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `ericgetrid`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `getback`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `count.mom.bj`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `alisa.try.talkaboutbath`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `time`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `alisa.pos`

Last edited:

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I have the same problem as this one. If possible, give me a file that contains all the images
Hello! There are too many issues in mod, fix it please

1. Dialogue structure Errors. Structure must be Dialogue.Name@SomeNumber@Picture@Descriptions
str = `alisa.smoke.pun.try.42@am-smo-pun-37@Fire your load... Om my tits!`
str = `kira.swim.night.n.11@km-pool-4@Awe fuck, I can't help cummmmmming <b>NOW</b> damn it!`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `05.mmas2.4@<i>If I knew this is possible I would've made up this disease a long time ago ... I wonder if mom is going to do this all the time now ... Maybe she'll even do ... more? Oh...</i>`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `mom.poffice.open.nk.2@<i>Looks like mom isn't as shy as before ... She's so beautiful!</i>`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `mom.pshopping.open.nk.2@<i>Oh, yeah! I can watch mom and she knows I'm watching ... She's almost naked and she doesn't seem to be shy anymore!</i>`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `06.mkwb.2@<i>Now this is a nice picture! Should I do something? This is mom's room, though, she can return any moment. I should go now.</i>`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `06.mmad.4@Okay, tell me. Or did you just wanted to share your happiness?`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `alisa.pclub.choco.no@I do ... is there a catch? You just give me a box of chocolates?`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `girlsshower.1.knock@Hm, no one's answering. they talk so loud they can't even hear me! I shouldn't barge in, though, or I'll get it from the both of them. But I could have a quick look from the window...`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `girlsshower.1@Usually Alice is taking a shower around this time. Oh, she's not alone. Looks like aunt Kira decided to join her.`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `ean.8.ok.ok.5@You're a moron, Max ... Do you like it?`
ERROR: Dia: Wrong @ quantity: str = `alisa.bath@It's midnight, so Alice is taking bath. Entering without knocking is extremely dangerous`

2. Dialogue Chains Errors. Wrong next dialogue name in answers, somewhere you need to use leave!’.
Structure must be Condition1&Condition2&Next.Dialogue!Action1!Action2^ Description
ERROR: chain wrong #725: `liza.pschool.knock` answer #1: `liza.pschool.knock.sucks` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #725: `liza.pschool.knock` answer #2: `liza.pschool.knock.cuffs` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #4672: `kt.8.next.mt.14` answer #1: `max_cam.2.grow_400` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #4797: `mom.tv.next.1.sure` answer #1: `mom.tv.next.0.sex` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #5708: `shopping.default` answer #2: `09.fa.2.eric` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #8429: `kt.8.next.untie.2` answer #1: `max_cam.2.grow_400` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #8569: `cheatmenu.liza.flags` answer #51: `cheatmenu.liza.flags.spc.bustederic_1` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #8569: `cheatmenu.liza.flags` answer #52: `cheatmenu.liza.flags.spc.bustederic_-1` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #8667: `mom.outfit` answer #2: `mom.outfit.0.no` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #8845: `10.ca.48a` answer #4: `mom.tv.next.next.1.end` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #8931: `mom.tv.next.2.fun.78` answer #0: `mom.tv.next.2.fun.2.end` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #8953: `mom.tv.next.3.fun.50` answer #0: `mom.tv.next.3.fun.3.end` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #9868: `alisa.bath.fun.12` answer #3: `alisa.bath.fun.8.ok.ok.cum` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #9981: `alisa.smoke.fear.mom.dep.blow.1` answer #1: `alisa.smoke.fear.mom.dep.blow.nodom` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #9993: `alisa.smoke.fear.mom.dep.blow.8.ok.5` answer #1: `alisa.smoke.fear.mom.dep.blow.8.ok.5.no` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #10019: `07.acl.0` answer #2: `07.acl.nothing` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #10040: `07.afa.6.ass.8` answer #0: `07.afa.6.1.end` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #10073: `07.afa.6.2.ass.51` answer #0: `07.afa.6.2.ass.2.end` ^ `System.String[]
ERROR: chain wrong #14531: `02.ff.kate.out.sex.52` answer #0: `02.ff.kate.out.sex.53` ^ `System.String[]

3. Wrong var names used in dialogue. Some of the vars was removed from game by the Author.
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `liza.pos`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `1*eric.inf`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `impotent`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `liza.talk`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `m-kira-sunkiratalk`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `loco.cafe`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `ericgetrid`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `getback`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `count.mom.bj`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `alisa.try.talkaboutbath`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `time`
ERROR: G.get(): wrong varname = `alisa.pos`
There are a few errors I can fix, but a lot of them come with the game. I am not re-writing DS errors, but will fix the ones I can.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes