Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ZoolooS

Nov 20, 2017
About language of cheat-menu AND extra texts. Could you just not using "| some text", please. I talk about "|" symbol. It's very annoying clicking L-button every time when I need read cheat-text.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I did everything correct and still got white photos in game. Any help?
read his answer to me before.
apparently the white screens is because the pics have not been implented yet ( accident). i also have white screens sometime, at the pool with mom and during the movie with aunt etc..
not a bug apparently. but just a mistake

ghembulz

Sep 18, 2017
Kira
at 11:00 Weds & Sat
Is not working
Not working as in, stuck scene (just picture no text to select), or not working to execute the sex scene?

If you have used Chancer mod V24, Kira scene @ 11 hrs lying on poolside have no other requirement to be met, so it can be executed as soon as the game begin. On v24a, Chancer has put another requirement that has to be met before you can execute the sex scene. Thus, if you havent met this requirement, you will get a skip scene dialogue (usually Leave).

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i fixed the white screen myself :)

i just downloaded again the others mods and reinstalled them and the screen are here now. i dont know wich images was missing so i placed them all and overwrite existing ones (as they are the same, no problem i think) .

Chancer

May 13, 2017
its the portrait of Lisa, that appear on the text for Max.
its during the scene with spiderman power , when Alice join, at one moment Max have sex with both and he say something like : "yeah Alice suck me hard"
(i totally forget soo, i try to remember with my shitty brain, but its something like this)
but its the portrait of Lisa during this text, so i guess its a bug :)

ok for the pool, good to know i didnt have messed up installation XD
I couldn't find the portrait bug. If you find it again, let me know.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
mmh dont know if this is normal...
soo i used cheats, only the money one, it give me 10000$ , but when i go to the store, it reset it to 0 , everytime...
is there a way to fix this ? i mean, even the website give me money, but still everytime i go to the store, it turn to 0.
That's been a bug for a long time. No one has figured out the cause, just have to wait a day or two, and it disappears.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Yup, here's a copy of the Assembly-CSharp file used in the Mac version and screens of what the game looks like with the Mod. Basically almost all options are removed once you open up the game. If I hit escape I get all the menu options, but you can't actually play the game.
Try pressing the letter L once in the game, it changes the language and not much Russian in my mod.

Max Headroom

pauper commilito CtSH
Sep 27, 2017
Some of the commands can be combined, so it's a little bit shorter, e.g.
day=1&liza.sex.0^18 lizasex 0 t-liza-phone-1 true
day=2&liza.sex.0^18 lizasex 0 t-liza-phone-1 true
day=3&liza.sex.0^18 lizasex 0 t-liza-phone-1 true
day=4&liza.sex.0^18 lizasex 0 t-liza-phone-1 true
day=5&liza.sex.0^18 lizasex 0 t-liza-phone-1 true
new: day>0&day<6&liza.sex.0^18 lizasex 0 t-liza-phone-1 true
I tried it and nothing changed. Does it only changes the plan together with the moded CSharp Assembly?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I tried it and nothing changed. Does it only changes the plan together with the moded CSharp Assembly?
That way is shorter, but there are various events at 18:00 hours now. Yes you need the Assembly-CSharp for it to work.

ghembulz

Sep 18, 2017
Yes it does, the change plan lines will seek variables in the assembly. This the reason, you need the adapted assembly from Chancer. This assembly will also execute Diamond mod lines, because some variables within the assembly are taken from assembly made for Diamond mod.

Without the adjusted assembly change plan and some Diamond lines included on Chancer mod, wont work.

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Try pressing the letter L once in the game, it changes the language and not much Russian in my mod.
No, that doesn't change anything when I try it. What do you do to the CSharp file to make the mod work? I can try playing around with it.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
No, that doesn't change anything when I try it. What do you do to the CSharp file to make the mod work? I can try playing around with it.
There are a lot of changes to make things work in it. The added scheduled events only work with it, along with Diamond mod. It came from Diamond mod and changed to work with v10.

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
Hello Chancer.

I think that there is a problem with the new version of your mod. The picture where Aunt Kira licks Alice's pussy on saturday in the bathroom is missing.

Thanks.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes