Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

chiva

May 9, 2017
what to do with those 2 image folder? copy the contents of those 2 folder into the game image folder?

Chancer

May 13, 2017
O.K. there has been a copy mistake in my mod. It works.
But anyway, I'll change it in my own mod, so that there is no necessary to patch a savefile to get the scene "Lisa gift" , done by chancer, which is good and I like it. So I only need to find a new way to continue from that with Lisa Photo-Session without modding a savefile.

I think it's not a good idea, to blog an existing empty event in orig game (liza.prepetitor) with a scene which is already existing (but also with the need of a savefile). There are so many empty spaces in orig game, it would be good if they contain different events, which modders could use then. But that isn't, it has to be done by the game programmer. But from his side, he like to use these for new versions. We'll wait years for it.
I am trying a few different codes to eliminate the save file, have not succeeded yet.

Reactions: lazyharry

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
I am trying a few different codes to eliminate the save file, have not succeeded yet.
Keep it going, just that what I'm looking for.
Addding scenes at empty places for example with day and hour. I'm not shure if something like that is possible. I've not enough experience enough with the syntax to try it.

Reactions: Tony 36

Kris Koji

Sep 22, 2017
how to increase mom's lust? i see in mod.txt that you can edit it in cheat menu but can't seem to find the option. Also is this mod compatible with ver.0.9.0.006?

namilab

Jul 10, 2017
When you update the mod, can you leave a note on the OP stating that it has been updated as of XX/XX/2017? I appreciate your work and this doesn't require a reply/

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Still getting mostly white screens on movie and other sceens. I have decrypted (normally do so anyway) tried downloading every different picture file I can find. Not fixed, so time to give up and move on. Not been able to get this working since August or July.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Still getting mostly white screens on movie and other sceens. I have decrypted (normally do so anyway) tried downloading every different picture file I can find. Not fixed, so time to give up and move on. Not been able to get this working since August or July.
Usually downloading images from jpg and mod17 images work with my mod. There should be roughly 760 images total in those two.

Pappolino

Sep 25, 2017
Hey Chancer thanks for this mod, I've downloaded the two image folder and merged with the image folder of the game put in the root folder mod.txt, and renamed it. Now 2 quick questions is diamond mod also included in yours of I have to merge it, or I don't need it, secondly there's no cheat menu in the game, I got something wrong? Thanks for the answers.

Firebane

Modder
Feb 3, 2017
Can Ann's workout stuff be moved during the week? As is it prevents going on dates with Lisa or the whole Vicky line.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hey Chancer thanks for this mod, I've downloaded the two image folder and merged with the image folder of the game put in the root folder mod.txt, and renamed it. Now 2 quick questions is diamond mod also included in yours of I have to merge it, or I don't need it, secondly there's no cheat menu in the game, I got something wrong? Thanks for the answers.

The diamond mod is included, as for the cheat menu not there, I don't know. Did you add anything to the mod?

Reactions: Pappolino

FidusAchates0

Oct 4, 2017
I wanna download Big Brother with all the possible mods (make the game as extensive as possible) is just this mod sufficient then? Already impressed by the work you put into this.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I wanna download Big Brother with all the possible mods (make the game as extensive as possible) is just this mod sufficient then? Already impressed by the work you put into this.
I try to keep all mods updated in my mod, so hopefully you only need this one.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I uploaded mod18.txt, a new save34.save (more current), and Images18. There is a chance some images for Diamond mod are in Images17, as found a missed some.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
I found errors in the mod.txt, so uploaded a new Mod18a.txt. Forgot to edit save34, so uploaded save34a.

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
When you update the mod, can you leave a note on the OP stating that it has been updated as of XX/XX/2017? I appreciate your work and this doesn't require a reply/
This is a fantastically amazing idea and it'd be super great if all mod authors did it.

Reactions: namilab
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes