Mod Big Brother: v0.13.0.007 [Chancer]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

carze

Sep 13, 2017
Hi chancer, first i like to thanks for your mod. And in second i'd like to ask you some questions.
1°: i use the BBimagetools on your original game images folder, and i see some scene that i can t have in game. for exemple the yoga scene with mom and lisa or the naked sunbathing alicia pics. So are they available in the current version of your mod?

2° if they are how could you reach them in game cause i play it from beginning to end and nothing.

3° And to finish: due to what i already read in install instruction, does the pics in images.jpg and mod17images are actually the only one available in the mod.

Thanks for your time and sorry if my english isn t very clear;)

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hi chancer, first i like to thanks for your mod. And in second i'd like to ask you some questions.
1°: i use the BBimagetools on your original game images folder, and i see some scene that i can t have in game. for exemple the yoga scene with mom and lisa or the naked sunbathing alicia pics. So are they available in the current version of your mod?

2° if they are how could you reach them in game cause i play it from beginning to end and nothing.

3° And to finish: due to what i already read in install instruction, does the pics in images.jpg and mod17images are actually the only one available in the mod.

Thanks for your time and sorry if my english isn t very clear;)

For the yoga, you need my save and find them at pool on Sat, and Sun. afternoon. The pool scene isn't in my mod.
Yes those are the only images.

Deepthroatme

Aug 6, 2017
This Mod is driving me crazy, had trouble getting it to work with other mod even when I deleted them from mod text wouldn't, finally did new download of BB and fresh install.
Getting loads of white screens so decrypted and re=encrypted them fixed some but still get them when you take mom to the tv after midnight when you watch before she turns it to your channel. Didn't have this problem before but can't remember which mod they came from
Anyone know how to fix this

teoderico

Sep 2, 2017
Hi, I have two questions
1) In the first page there is written "this is a combination Mod. Works for 0.9.0.005"
But the release is 0.9.0.006: typo error?
2) as instruction you wrote to rename your save file (save33) to follow in order of our other saves?
But starting a new game, without save files? Should I rename it as...?

Thanks anywya for your great mod!!!

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi,
I've just dl your mod 17a and test it. But to my disappointment the code mistake I already mentioned, is still there:

line 2681: liza.pfriend.open.4@41@m-op-27@Gulp, that sounds incredibly hot.
line 2682: liza.wakeup.2^ Lye down....

line 2683: liza.pfriend.open.5@41@e-liza-angry-1-t2@Um, your awfully hard!
line 2684: liza.pfriend.open.6^ I need a load sucked out of me!

The game stops at line 2682. It refers to liza.wakeup.2, that takes place at 06:00 in your save 33 and not at this point at 10:00. The scene begins in line 2669

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hi, I have two questions
1) In the first page there is written "this is a combination Mod. Works for 0.9.0.005"
But the release is 0.9.0.006: typo error?
2) as instruction you wrote to rename your save file (save33) to follow in order of our other saves?
But starting a new game, without save files? Should I rename it as...?

Thanks anywya for your great mod!!!
That was a typo on game version. If a new game it would be save0.save or save1.save.

Chancer

May 13, 2017
Hi,
I've just dl your mod 17a and test it. But to my disappointment the code mistake I already mentioned, is still there:

The game stops at line 2682. It refers to liza.wakeup.2, that takes place at 06:00 in your save 33 and not at this point at 10:00. The scene begins in line 2669
I coded it to jump there, so it plays through.

drayth06

Dec 28, 2016
Hi,

I think this isn't a coding mistake but how the event goes, i read that lisa goes back to bed and max pleasure her the same way here he pleases her when he wakes up normally. That is how i read the scene.
There always the possibility of going through liza.pfriend.open and make a scene with that.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
O.K. there has been a copy mistake in my mod. It works.
But anyway, I'll change it in my own mod, so that there is no necessary to patch a savefile to get the scene "Lisa gift" , done by chancer, which is good and I like it. So I only need to find a new way to continue from that with Lisa Photo-Session without modding a savefile.

I think it's not a good idea, to blog an existing empty event in orig game (liza.prepetitor) with a scene which is already existing (but also with the need of a savefile). There are so many empty spaces in orig game, it would be good if they contain different events, which modders could use then. But that isn't, it has to be done by the game programmer. But from his side, he like to use these for new versions. We'll wait years for it.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes