Mod Abandoned Big Brother: Untold Stories [v0.14c ] [Bauchnabel] October 2019

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

About gameplay: Is "untold story" player friendly enough?

• No, its complicated sometimes!

Votes: 197 15.2%
  • Yes, walkthrough in mod menu helps me!

Votes: 662 51.0%
  • It should be easier to follow the events!

Votes: 175 13.5%
  • I have something to say and i will write a post

Votes: 17 1.3%
  • I don't care, i have enough to smoke!

Votes: 64 4.9%

Votes: 184 14.2%

• Total voters

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
Download Base game and unpack it into own game folder:
here are the links:

Download the files from my folder

Oldest first!
unpack the archives and copy it into the game folder
Oldest first!

German: Keine Ahnung, einfach herunterladen und die Moddateien kopieren, achte darauf das die Neuen Dateien die Alten ersetzen und keine neuen Ordner im Game-Ordner entstehen.
Download Base game and unpack it into own game folder:
here are the links:

Download the files from my folder

Oldest first!
unpack the archives and copy it into the game folder
Oldest first!

German: Keine Ahnung, einfach herunterladen und die Moddateien kopieren, achte darauf das die Neuen Dateien die Alten ersetzen und keine neuen Ordner im Game-Ordner entstehen.
This mod is such a mess. Just compile everything into one zip so everyone doesn't have to extract a million zip files when they install. Not rocket science.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Working on it. Will take a while.
there will be BDSM lessons for Max, new Dojo Scenes and processing Diane-Plot and some other stuff
hoping for more futa stuff with max being her bottom while mom watches or something and mom getting to use her on strapon.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
hoping for more futa stuff with max being her bottom while mom watches or something and mom getting to use her on strapon.
There will be some more scenes with Zoey, but that's optional for players who are into it! But no Strapon with Ann and Max ... i guess

Reactions: rogosh

16Hanson

Apr 8, 2018
I took the trouble to pack the mod into a file without the original game.
I will clarify how this offer works.
The files are 3.2 GB in size.

Slimjim211

Jun 10, 2017
how do i start the v0.13 Part 2. i downloaded the images, big brother data, and data. it did not work. what am i missing.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
i have everything. it still did not work
Unpack the Mod files ( with winrar e.g.) into the Original game folder and make sure the elder files are being replaced!
The original folder structure will be maintained, so if there are new subfolders you did something wrong.

Slimjim211

Jun 10, 2017
how do i start Alice wants to have fun too and give Max a mission: She wants to have a lesbian threesome with Kate and her own mom. To enable this Max will have to manipulate his mom a lot.

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
how do i start Alice wants to have fun too and give Max a mission: She wants to have a lesbian threesome with Kate and her own mom. To enable this Max will have to manipulate his mom a lot.
Open Laptop in Max's room - see walkthrough in Mod/Walkthrough

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Added download link in first post for complete game! Thanks to 16Hanson for providing it!

It's 5+ Gigabyte and contains everything!

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
only thing is on mod/wallthrough is go to the dojo and swingerclub. maybe the mod.txt is outdated i do not know
Uhm, if you just started to play this mod, you are far from this content!
Best is to download and copy it in save-Folder ( rename it to ) from first post of this thread to start playing this mod, or start a complete new game if you never played Original BigBrother Version

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
This mod is such a mess. Just compile everything into one zip so everyone doesn't have to extract a million zip files when they install. Not rocket science.
I disagree... I haven't played this mod before but it's only the initial setup that takes a while. Once all the files are downloaded & unpacked, you never have to do it again!! Simply copy all the files into the BB v0.13 game and "voila!" - you are up & running!

I've only just started playing but I'm already loving all the content with Ann & Alice... drool... :)

Thanks Bauchnabel!!

hyperi0n

Jan 7, 2019
this mod is great but a quick question, i used the save file included in thread.

some other mods can boost mood and relation how do i improve from relation warm to lovers?

bauchnabel

Modder
Aug 27, 2017
Realtionship levels does not play a role in Mod content
The only thing i took care is mood level. There is a cheat in breakfast scene!

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes